progress pics

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
sup guyz. first of all, hello to those whom do not know me. i am 19 years old and am currently 6'7" 297.5 lbs. ive been lifting on and off for years w/ football and such, but i just started back to lifting a couple months ago but have made good progress. i started at 305, cut to 285, and am now bulked back up to 297.5. these are pics from 11-26-02 at 305, 12-16-02 at 289.5, and i will post more recent ones as soon as i get them. so here they are starting with when i started.

Attachments

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
i think that that is all for now. since the last pics i cut from 289.5 down to 285 and bulked back up to 297.5 like i said before. i will be posting new pics as soon as i get some. as alwayz any comments or suggestions are welcome.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Nice YD, looking big man, good luck with the cutting here. Nice traps, arms look good too.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Your one big dude... Lots of mass under there...I say keep cutting down and try to lean out some more and youll look great

Keep pumpin'

WHOSyourdaddy

gadzid

Awards
Nice Size! I'm noticing the pec-delt tie in area. Lots of mass there. When you cut up, you're going to be awesome man!

keep the updtes comin'

gadzid

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
some good work. your progression definetely shows man. you one of them boys, thats got a solid base to shred away at and ultimetely become chiseled and quite beastly. i dont believe ive seen any workout or nutrtion intake of yours around. care to share....we could all contirbute with some ideas. looking good though Sage

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
some good work. your progression definetely shows man. you one of them boys, thats got a solid base to shred away at and ultimetely become chiseled and quite beastly. i dont believe ive seen any workout or nutrtion intake of yours around. care to share....we could all contirbute with some ideas. looking good though Sage
thanks for the kind words bro. my workout routine is a basic bodybuilding routine. i was using
chest/tris -- back/bis -- rest -- shoulders -- legs -- rest -- rest , but now ive been doing
chest/bis -- legs -- rest -- shoulders/tris -- back -- rest -- rest . i tend to like heavier weights for 4 - 8 reps.
i ate at about 2500 cals to cut and then slowly worked my way back up to where im at now (approx. 4000 cals).

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

thanks for the kind words bro. my workout routine is a basic bodybuilding routine. i was using
chest/tris -- back/bis -- rest -- shoulders -- legs -- rest -- rest , but now ive been doing
chest/bis -- legs -- rest -- shoulders/tris -- back -- rest -- rest . i tend to like heavier weights for 4 - 8 reps.
i ate at about 2500 cals to cut and then slowly worked my way back up to where im at now (approx. 4000 cals).
very very similar to my current routine man.
chest/bi -- legs--rest--shoulders/tri--back/traps--rest-- repeat (6 day split)
pretty tough coming down on cals from 4000 to 2500 huh? cutting phase is pretty rough, cuz we all love food. Again, keep bangin' in the gym. Sage

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Damn did you say 6'7 297? Fuckin A brother......Wheres the beanstalk?

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
thanks for your input fellaz. good to find a board where u recieve compliments and constructive criticism rather than flaming and such like some other boards that i wont mention (bb.com). oops, oh well. ill be getting new pics up ASAP, but until then any other comments or suggestions/constructive criticisms are welcome as alwayz.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Geez, I gotta catch up to you monsters! :eek:

Very thick, dude.. Once you cut, you'll look even freakier, brother! :D

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
thanx bro. i was actually thinking about doing a nice long cut cycle after about a month or so. i hit 300 today. i want to see 305 before i begin to cut. dont know yet if i just gonna cut for a couple months or maybe go for like 6 months and try to get down pretty low, like maybe 255 or so. who knows, (not me). either way, ill keep ya posted and keep the pics coming every so often.

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
whats up broz. just stopped in for a little update on the progress. weight is up to 303 this morning. cutting is scheduled to start in approx. 2 weeks. ill be taking pics sometime before the cut begins, and hopefully all my hard work to this point will show. i will be cutting down to 275, at which point ill make the decision to take it a bit further or start the bulking again. holla at me.

txwakeskater

Awards
keep at it bro, and it sounds good... Keep us posted. :)

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
sup broz. stopped in for a little update. i dont know if anybody gives a fuk, but im kinda using this for a log for myself anywayz so i guess it dont matter. well, i have begun to cut. so far, im down to 296.5. i stopped creatine last week though, so im sure that accounts for at least some of the loss. strength hasnt suffered as of yet, so thats good. im starting out with cardio at 1 hour per week and will slowly build up to about 3 hours/week. cutting is scheduled to last for 3-4 months. i would like to see 260-265 or so before i begin an insane bulking cycle. cals are at about 3000 as of now, but will probably be lowered very very slowly during the cut. no fat loss supps are being used, just the regular flax, liver tabs, zma, glutamine, and whey protein. ill drop in an update every week or two. alright, holla at me.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Very nice YD- Hell yea we're following, keep the posts coming here.....

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
looking good man, cals only at 3000? I'm in a similar boat so the updates are always welcome, good luck with everything!

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
sup boyz and gurlz. well, it has only been 2 days since my last post, and somehow i have lost 7 pounds (289.5 butt ass naked first thing in the morning). ive been eating good, and i only did about 20 mins. cardio on tues. and 25 mins. cardio on wed. i have seriously upped my water intake, so hopefully that accounts for a lot of the loss. i stopped creatine bout a week ago too so i think that might be a factor. dropping that much weight in two dayz kinda scares me though. im not gonna bump my food intake up yet, unless this continues. i am eating a good bit already, so hopefully its just water. either way, i believe it will work out fine in the end. but anyways, ill keep ya posted. questions, comments, suggestions are welcomed as usual. holla at me.

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
UPDATE

alright fellaz. here's a lil update. pics will follow soon. about a month ago i fuked my shoulder up pretty bad at spring break, so my lifting has been limited. diet was shitty at best while i was out and i put on about ten pounds (fat). im slowly starting back to lifting but i still cant really perform any good chest or shoulder exercises without immense pain and so im staying away from them for a while. right now im doing a full-body workout twice a week and cardio about 4 times a week, which is performed pre-breakfast. so anyways, cutting has started up again and im down to 286.5 this morning. thats down from bout 300 after my layoff. so im workin hard on it. here in SC its in the high 80s so my motivation to pick those cuts back up is pretty high. ill keep you guys updated and hopefully some pics will follow soon. any questions or comments are welcome as alwayz. HOLLA!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are doing great Daddy.. now get those pictures posted ;)

Streax

Awards
wow, you are one big mofer... if you put in 3 years of solid dedication you would be a MONSTER! Looking forward to seeing the newest pics.