Advice on dianabol and winstrol cycle

  1. New Member
    Mr Min's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    5485
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    38.48%

    Question Advice on dianabol and winstrol cycle


    My current weight is 196 pounds im 6ft tall, my brother and i want to go on the same cycle, hes a bit bigger than me, it is:


    1 - 6 week dianabol 40mg ed
    1 - 6 week proviron 25mg ed to counter the esterigen and
    to help with the water retention(I dont want boobs)
    6 - 12 wintrol 50mg/ml inject every second day


    we are normally healthy eaters 6 meals a day, we have done alot of research just need sum advice on this cycle, thanx hope to hear from you guys soon?

  2. Banned
    KarlaG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

    In general, your cycle appears ill-concieved and under-researched. To be specific:

    1) 6weeks dbol is gonna destroy your liver. Try 4wks at 20-30mg.

    2) you need some test (E or C) for the 12 weeks, otherwise dont bother with the cycle.

    3) you could run a cutter (stan) after a bulker (dbol), but what are your goals? How will your training/diet reflect the change?

    4) you got some PCT line up? Best you know WTF PCT is all about and have it in your hot little hands before you start

    ~Your Gears Advisor, Karla

    xxx
  3. New Member
    Juiced's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    108
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    5.37%

    Arrow


    Quote Originally Posted by KarlaG View Post
    In general, your cycle appears ill-concieved and under-researched. To be specific:

    1) 6weeks dbol is gonna destroy your liver. Try 4wks at 20-30mg.

    2) you need some test (E or C) for the 12 weeks, otherwise dont bother with the cycle.

    3) you could run a cutter (stan) after a bulker (dbol), but what are your goals? How will your training/diet reflect the change?

    4) you got some PCT line up? Best you know WTF PCT is all about and have it in your hot little hands before you start

    ~Your Gears Advisor, Karla

    xxx
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    What she said


    Wow what a poorly planned cycle, 12 weeks straight of the harshest orals out? I say go back to the drawing board.......

    FYI: deff only run Dbol for 4 weeks, a 6 week run is for VERY experienced users and is EXTREMELY harsh on you liver, let alone RETARDED to bridge to Winny. I like to say that any cycle longer then 6 weeks should include Test, remember your body does run on Test, and your going to shut yourself down for sure with those substances so why not supply your body with some artificial Test???? Itll also help put on alot more size if your bulking!
    •   
       

  4. purelife1
    Guest
    purelife1's Avatar

    first post and its cycle question..also in the pics section
  5. New Member
    robxxxxxx69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    36.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Min View Post
    My current weight is 196 pounds im 6ft tall, my brother and i want to go on the same cycle, hes a bit bigger than me, it is:


    1 - 6 week dianabol 40mg ed
    1 - 6 week proviron 25mg ed to counter the esterigen and
    to help with the water retention(I dont want boobs)
    6 - 12 wintrol 50mg/ml inject every second day


    we are normally healthy eaters 6 meals a day, we have done alot of research just need sum advice on this cycle, thanx hope to hear from you guys soon?
    you have got to be trolling LOL
  6. New Member
    Mr Min's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    5485
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    38.48%

    Hahaha thanks for the advice i will do sum more research before i start taking steroids.

    But would a Winstrol/Stanozolol only cycle for 6 weeks be worth it at 50mg inject EOD, im not planning to get huge i just want to have a nice lean build and if winstrol makes your muscles hard would it promote veins to cum out??

    Thanks
    Mr Min
  7. Banned
    KarlaG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Min View Post
    Hahaha thanks for the advice i will do sum more research before i start taking steroids.

    But would a Winstrol/Stanozolol only cycle for 6 weeks be worth it at 50mg inject EOD, im not planning to get huge i just want to have a nice lean build and if winstrol makes your muscles hard would it promote veins to cum out??

    Thanks
    Mr Min
    No cycle should be run without test as a base.

    ~Karla
    Gears Advisor
  8. New Member
    Mr Min's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    5485
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    38.48%

    Well Karla you seem to know your stuff, are you into the bodybuilding thing... or do you like knowing alot about steroids??
  9. New Member
    RickRoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    What she said


    Wow what a poorly planned cycle, 12 weeks straight of the harshest orals out? I say go back to the drawing board.......

    FYI: deff only run Dbol for 4 weeks, a 6 week run is for VERY experienced users and is EXTREMELY harsh on you liver, let alone RETARDED to bridge to Winny. I like to say that any cycle longer then 6 weeks should include Test, remember your body does run on Test, and your going to shut yourself down for sure with those substances so why not supply your body with some artificial Test???? Itll also help put on alot more size if your bulking!
    Even though test booster are not to affective but I don't have the resources to get test so what Bout running a natural test booster with your dbol and winny cycle?
  10. New Member
    cbuffman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    28.33%

    I ran a cycle similar to this 2 summers ago, went from 190 to 225lbs by the end (2 1/2 months). Did 4 weeks of 20mg dbol q day, along with test e 250mg q week until I finished both the dbol and winni, and winni 40mg q day for 4 weeks, pct= clomid,tamoxifen mix q day for 4 weeks.
    Great size n strength coming from the dbol and test, the winstrol didn't do much. It wasnt the greatest idea using a bulking roid then jumping to a drug that suppose to get the water out of your cells. But ya def. run test along with what you do, especially if you do decide to do the winni only cycle, that stuff dries up your joints, great thing about the winni was it was mixed with sterile water in the vial so you can just take it orally(no more holes on the buttocks!) unless you got the winstrol in tab form, thats nice too. Side effects hmm my back just broke out really bad, but that'll come from coming off the test, but it goes away if u do your pct right. other than that it was some sweet gains man.
  11. New Member
    cbuffman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    28.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRoss View Post
    Even though test booster are not to affective but I don't have the resources to get test so what Bout running a natural test booster with your dbol and winny cycle?
    natural test booster, as in some stuff like nolvadex? crap u can pick up at vitaminshoppe or GNC? if so def. wouldn't recommended it. There's always a way to get test man, you just gotta know the right peopleTest helps alot with your gains, I've done test only cycles and experienced sweet gains, either test e, c, s, or suspension is the way to go.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 11:39 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 08:11 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 06:55 AM
  4. (winstrol) advice for cycle
    By Bigoodude in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 02:28 AM
  5. (Winstrol) need advice for my cycle
    By Bigoodude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 01:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in