Advice on dianabol and winstrol cycle

Mr Min

Awards
My current weight is 196 pounds im 6ft tall, my brother and i want to go on the same cycle, hes a bit bigger than me, it is:

1 - 6 week dianabol 40mg ed
1 - 6 week proviron 25mg ed to counter the esterigen and
to help with the water retention(I dont want boobs)
6 - 12 wintrol 50mg/ml inject every second day

we are normally healthy eaters 6 meals a day, we have done alot of research just need sum advice on this cycle, thanx hope to hear from you guys soon?

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
In general, your cycle appears ill-concieved and under-researched. To be specific:

1) 6weeks dbol is gonna destroy your liver. Try 4wks at 20-30mg.

2) you need some test (E or C) for the 12 weeks, otherwise dont bother with the cycle.

3) you could run a cutter (stan) after a bulker (dbol), but what are your goals? How will your training/diet reflect the change?

4) you got some PCT line up? Best you know WTF PCT is all about and have it in your hot little hands before you start

~Your Gears Advisor, Karla

xxx

Juiced

Awards
In general, your cycle appears ill-concieved and under-researched. To be specific:

1) 6weeks dbol is gonna destroy your liver. Try 4wks at 20-30mg.

2) you need some test (E or C) for the 12 weeks, otherwise dont bother with the cycle.

3) you could run a cutter (stan) after a bulker (dbol), but what are your goals? How will your training/diet reflect the change?

4) you got some PCT line up? Best you know WTF PCT is all about and have it in your hot little hands before you start

~Your Gears Advisor, Karla

xxx
^^^^^^^^^^^
What she said

Wow what a poorly planned cycle, 12 weeks straight of the harshest orals out? I say go back to the drawing board.......

FYI: deff only run Dbol for 4 weeks, a 6 week run is for VERY experienced users and is EXTREMELY harsh on you liver, let alone RETARDED to bridge to Winny. I like to say that any cycle longer then 6 weeks should include Test, remember your body does run on Test, and your going to shut yourself down for sure with those substances so why not supply your body with some artificial Test????:dunno: Itll also help put on alot more size if your bulking!

purelife1

first post and its cycle question..also in the pics section:newbie:

robxxxxxx69

Awards
My current weight is 196 pounds im 6ft tall, my brother and i want to go on the same cycle, hes a bit bigger than me, it is:

1 - 6 week dianabol 40mg ed
1 - 6 week proviron 25mg ed to counter the esterigen and
to help with the water retention(I dont want boobs)
6 - 12 wintrol 50mg/ml inject every second day

we are normally healthy eaters 6 meals a day, we have done alot of research just need sum advice on this cycle, thanx hope to hear from you guys soon?
you have got to be trolling LOL

Mr Min

Awards
Hahaha thanks for the advice i will do sum more research before i start taking steroids.

But would a Winstrol/Stanozolol only cycle for 6 weeks be worth it at 50mg inject EOD, im not planning to get huge i just want to have a nice lean build and if winstrol makes your muscles hard would it promote veins to cum out??

Thanks
Mr Min

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
Hahaha thanks for the advice i will do sum more research before i start taking steroids.

But would a Winstrol/Stanozolol only cycle for 6 weeks be worth it at 50mg inject EOD, im not planning to get huge i just want to have a nice lean build and if winstrol makes your muscles hard would it promote veins to cum out??

Thanks
Mr Min
No cycle should be run without test as a base.

~Karla
Gears Advisor

Mr Min

Awards
Well Karla you seem to know your stuff, are you into the bodybuilding thing... or do you like knowing alot about steroids??

RickRoss

Awards
^^^^^^^^^^^
What she said

Wow what a poorly planned cycle, 12 weeks straight of the harshest orals out? I say go back to the drawing board.......

FYI: deff only run Dbol for 4 weeks, a 6 week run is for VERY experienced users and is EXTREMELY harsh on you liver, let alone RETARDED to bridge to Winny. I like to say that any cycle longer then 6 weeks should include Test, remember your body does run on Test, and your going to shut yourself down for sure with those substances so why not supply your body with some artificial Test????:dunno: Itll also help put on alot more size if your bulking!
Even though test booster are not to affective but I don't have the resources to get test so what Bout running a natural test booster with your dbol and winny cycle?

cbuffman

Awards
I ran a cycle similar to this 2 summers ago, went from 190 to 225lbs by the end (2 1/2 months). Did 4 weeks of 20mg dbol q day, along with test e 250mg q week until I finished both the dbol and winni, and winni 40mg q day for 4 weeks, pct= clomid,tamoxifen mix q day for 4 weeks.
Great size n strength coming from the dbol and test, the winstrol didn't do much. It wasnt the greatest idea using a bulking roid then jumping to a drug that suppose to get the water out of your cells. But ya def. run test along with what you do, especially if you do decide to do the winni only cycle, that stuff dries up your joints, great thing about the winni was it was mixed with sterile water in the vial so you can just take it orally(no more holes on the buttocks!) unless you got the winstrol in tab form, thats nice too. Side effects hmm my back just broke out really bad, but that'll come from coming off the test, but it goes away if u do your pct right. other than that it was some sweet gains man.

cbuffman

Awards
Even though test booster are not to affective but I don't have the resources to get test so what Bout running a natural test booster with your dbol and winny cycle?
natural test booster, as in some stuff like nolvadex? crap u can pick up at vitaminshoppe or GNC? if so def. wouldn't recommended it. There's always a way to get test man, you just gotta know the right peopleTest helps alot with your gains, I've done test only cycles and experienced sweet gains, either test e, c, s, or suspension is the way to go.