A few pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE1

Bad, bad lighting. This is a little over two weeks post cycle, still adding ~1lb a week. Will most likely just continue to eat heavy till my next cycle starts and then clean things up a bit. 5'11" ~197lbs, no idea on BF%. Personally, I'd have to say I am more defined looking than in these pics,but bad lighting + no tan = shitty pics :(

size

Awards
  • Established
Great job mate. My suggestion would be to work on your upper back to rear delts. On the whole though, you look good and it is obvious you spend time lifting and training.

I will not guess your BF% and I hate when people do it b/c it is not as easy as simply looking at someone.

NE1

Yea, working hard on the traps but the bastards will not grow...actually they have improved greatly in the last 6-7 months. 510lb rack deads for 10-12 seem to be helping out everywhere on the back. Biceps are another week spot..barely making 16".

Really just shooting for a nice, lean 210-215lbs. I still find it hard to believe that I weighed 125lbs 4 years ago.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good work, don't forget that triceps make up 2/3 of the arm, so if you want bigger arms, don't neglect the tris!

ManBeast

nosirraH

Awards
;[ yea the pics aren't showing up, post a new set :}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zecca Anabolics 9
curqleez Pics 3
rysigpi Bodybuilding Contest Preperation 6
AlbertaBoy Pics 0
jarhead Pics 15