what BF %?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. what BF %?


    hey, I just wanted to see if you could gage my bf... like an approximation.
    Attached Images Attached Images      


  2. id guess around 12%
    •   
       


  3. honestly dont know...due to the fact that you have good muscle separation and can see some veins, id say around 10% maybe a lil lower. but how tall are you?

  4. yeah, I was figuring around 10% or so... I'm 6'0" or just a little under.

  5. you're pretty lean...I'd say 10 or a TAD under. like me, your only visible fat deposits are in your lower back...the last place it comes off, but once that area leans out, you'll be ripped.
    •   
       


  6. mine is lower back and lower abs

  7. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    mine is lower back and lower abs
    looks like it on me too... just getting rid of lower ab fat, but I'm not ever exactly trying to loose weight, usually just trying to gain. I have a hard time even putting on fat because of running for PT 2x a week. and I have a killer metabolism that is innate (from my parents)

  8. I would guess 9%
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  9. gettin the last %'s of fat gone is a matter of 100% diet

  10. dude,

    do you go to olivet?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    dude,

    do you go to olivet?
    who are you asking??

  12. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    who are you asking??
    he's asking me... and yes, I do. Why? do you recognize me?

  13. lol ok

  14. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    lol ok
    yah, I know... it was random. kind of a moment...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    he's asking me... and yes, I do. Why? do you recognize me?
    yea i see you in the fitness center all the time.

    i squatted right after you the other day. i wear a hat in there all the time

  16. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    yea i see you in the fitness center all the time.

    i squatted right after you the other day. i wear a hat in there all the time
    haha, yeah, I know who you are We're always in there squatting about the same time on mon and wed... lol, who woulda known?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    haha, yeah, I know who you are We're always in there squatting about the same time on mon and wed... lol, who woulda known?
    haha i just randomly read this thread and i saw the pictures and was like that dude looks really familiar.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    haha i just randomly read this thread and i saw the pictures and was like that dude looks really familiar.
    haha, yeah. it's quite the coincidence :P I wondered if anyone else who went here was also on these forums...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    haha, yeah. it's quite the coincidence :P I wondered if anyone else who went here was also on these forums...
    i think a few people have trolled bodybuilding.com but i thought i was the only one who was actually on AM

  20. awww AM bonding

  21. haha you don't understand the school we go to

  22. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    haha you don't understand the school we go to
    haha, you're so right. it's ridiculous. but yes, AM bonding awww

  23. 6-8. maybe more like 8. I have competed with guys down to 3-4 and it looks insane. you are leaner than 9-10 % in my opinion.

    one thing is for certain you are not over 10 % at all. and again i say 7-8. nice abs by the way
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  24. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    6-8. maybe more like 8. I have competed with guys down to 3-4 and it looks insane. you are leaner than 9-10 % in my opinion.

    one thing is for certain you are not over 10 % at all. and again i say 7-8. nice abs by the way
    Thanks! I've leaned out quite a bit in the past month... just haven't had much appetite, but it's working out ok I guess. My abs have always been my easiest part to maintain... guess I just got lucky there.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    Thanks! I've leaned out quite a bit in the past month... just haven't had much appetite, but it's working out ok I guess. My abs have always been my easiest part to maintain... guess I just got lucky there.
    that how I see your body fat levels at objectively.

    you have good ab genetics. lucky you.

    did you use a stimulant or lean extreme?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What BF% am I?
    By FatalFunnel in forum Pics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 05:03 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 05:37 AM
  3. What % BF should I stop "cutting" at?
    By C0rk in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 06:40 AM
  4. what bf% does this guy look to you
    By mixedup in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 10:31 PM
  5. What BF% do the lower abs start to show?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Log in
Log in