what BF %?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. deadlifts. heavy cable lat pulldowns

plus rows and stuff you're doing already.
    i know traditionally people go 3 sets of 8-12 or whatever
    but to get your strength up, pick a really heavy weight and do like 5-6 sets of 3

i did this for a few weeks with lateral raises for shoulders starting with 35's for 5 sets of 3 and now i do them consistently for 2-3 sets of 8-10

2. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    but to get your strength up, pick a really heavy weight and do like 5-6 sets of 3
    i've started doing this for T-Bar rows, its working great, I really feel it in my whole back, love that $hit
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    deadlifts. heavy cable lat pulldowns

plus rows and stuff you're doing already.

i did this for a few weeks with lateral raises for shoulders starting with 35's for 5 sets of 3 and now i do them consistently for 2-3 sets of 8-10
    yeah, I should do deadlifts, huh? I started out the year doing them and it felt pretty good, but I may only do them one day a week, like fridays...
    I like the more weight idea too. I'll mix it up some.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    yeah, I should do deadlifts, huh? I started out the year doing them and it felt pretty good, but I may only do them one day a week, like fridays...
    I like the more weight idea too. I'll mix it up some.
    its a good way to keep overall reps up, but also incorporate strength

5. I wuld say forsure under 10% maybe like 8%

6. Asking what your BF% is when you know you're lean = Fishing for complements. Could we be any more effeminate, sir?

P.S. I'd say between 8-10%. Good work.

7. Quote Originally Posted by YajV24 View Post
    Asking what your BF% is when you know you're lean = Fishing for complements. Could we be any more effeminate, sir?

P.S. I'd say between 8-10%. Good work.
    Haha, I was legitimately looking to see what people thought... no joke.
    But I definitely see that it could be fishing for compliments. That was probably what was going on subconsciously.

8. I'd say 9.5% pretty dark pics, need some light in there.

9. 8.98345%

10. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    8.98345%
    Dang, now that's the most precise assessment I've seen yet. Quite the skill you have there!
    And lighting really isn't the best in my room...
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    Dang, now that's the most precise assessment I've seen yet. Quite the skill you have there!
    And lighting really isn't the best in my room...
    yea you might be holding some water so i might be off by a view decimals LOL

12. do the pinch test.

13. i would be scared to see how crazy your gains would be if you had the time to dedicate to nutrition and complete training.. great work

14. Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    Thanks! I've leaned out quite a bit in the past month... just haven't had much appetite, but it's working out ok I guess. My abs have always been my easiest part to maintain... guess I just got lucky there.
    damn your leaning down must be nice.. haha.. i've been "leaning" down and i'd sell my soul to the devil if a pizza would hinder my gains... and i've felt that way for at least 5 weeks