what BF %?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Right under 10%. . . Didnt you just run Protodrol? Or are you running it?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Right under 10%. . . Didnt you just run Protodrol? Or are you running it?
    me run protodrol? nope, I'm only 20.
    and I do use adrenalean, but I only use 2 pills like 3 days a week more for focus and energy than anything else...
    •   
       


  3. wow, nice body. i agree, it must be lower than 10%.

  4. whats your split/routine/diet?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    whats your split/routine/diet?
    ok, well I'm in the Army, so I do PT 2x a week mon/wed at 0545. That consists of multiple sets of wide-arm, close-arm, regular, and decline push ups along with flutter kicks, sit ups, and a slew of other ab exercises I don't know the names for... then we run 40 min (intervals/sprints on mon, distance on wed)
    Then I go to the gym (about 4PM) mwf and hit dumbell bench, calves, squats, pull ups/rows, bent rows, Arnold style shoulder press, weighted abs, and biceps/tri's if I feel like it... which I usually do. I try to make sure I hit every muscle group once... I switch up the order in which I do them, so some days I'll be tiring out one muscle group first and then another. I think the 3x a week thing (5x if you count PT) is called hypertrophy specific training?? idk, but that is what I do.
    I would do splits, but I really don't have time to get in there and focus just on one muscle group. sometimes I switch up exercises like fly's for chest or barbell bench and throw in some lat pull-downs doing diff forms of pull ups too.
    I'm a level one nursing major, and it is the hardest thing I've done in my life. I used to get straight A's... but yeah, so I only have about an hr in the gym 3x a week to hit all those groups. I would say the most important thing is just to actually get in the gym and do something...
    Beyond that, I try to get 7-8 hrs of sleep a night.

    Diet: this has been a bit off for me this year (I don't have my caloric intake calculated). I eat at the cafeteria for pretty much every meal. I eat at least 4 bowls of cheerios a day (b/c the other sources of carbs aren't that great), pasta for lunch and dinner, yogurt with canned peaches at breakfast, and 2 glasses of chocolate milk at each meal, sometimes three (more for the protein than anything) If I don't eat at the cafeteria, I eat oatmeal in my apartment.
    My protein intake has been rather low b/c the cafeteria meats are usually sodium loaded, fat loaded meats. I get most of it from my protein shakes (4 scoops on mon/wed, 1 scoop tues/thurs/sat, and 3 scoops fri). along with 5 g. of creatine monohydrate each day.
    my snacks usually consist of 2-3 spread throughout the day and that's usually peanuts, rarely icecream.
    I usually try to get a little more than I actually feel like eating. and base my calories off of that.

    and thanks for the compliment moi.

    Any suggestions for getting a better/symmetrical back?
    •   
       


  6. deadlifts. heavy cable lat pulldowns

    plus rows and stuff you're doing already.
    i know traditionally people go 3 sets of 8-12 or whatever
    but to get your strength up, pick a really heavy weight and do like 5-6 sets of 3

    i did this for a few weeks with lateral raises for shoulders starting with 35's for 5 sets of 3 and now i do them consistently for 2-3 sets of 8-10

  7. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    i know traditionally people go 3 sets of 8-12 or whatever
    but to get your strength up, pick a really heavy weight and do like 5-6 sets of 3
    i've started doing this for T-Bar rows, its working great, I really feel it in my whole back, love that $hit

  8. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    deadlifts. heavy cable lat pulldowns

    plus rows and stuff you're doing already.
    i know traditionally people go 3 sets of 8-12 or whatever
    but to get your strength up, pick a really heavy weight and do like 5-6 sets of 3

    i did this for a few weeks with lateral raises for shoulders starting with 35's for 5 sets of 3 and now i do them consistently for 2-3 sets of 8-10
    yeah, I should do deadlifts, huh? I started out the year doing them and it felt pretty good, but I may only do them one day a week, like fridays...
    I like the more weight idea too. I'll mix it up some.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    yeah, I should do deadlifts, huh? I started out the year doing them and it felt pretty good, but I may only do them one day a week, like fridays...
    I like the more weight idea too. I'll mix it up some.
    its a good way to keep overall reps up, but also incorporate strength

  10. I wuld say forsure under 10% maybe like 8%

  11. Asking what your BF% is when you know you're lean = Fishing for complements. Could we be any more effeminate, sir?

    P.S. I'd say between 8-10%. Good work.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by YajV24 View Post
    Asking what your BF% is when you know you're lean = Fishing for complements. Could we be any more effeminate, sir?

    P.S. I'd say between 8-10%. Good work.
    Haha, I was legitimately looking to see what people thought... no joke.
    But I definitely see that it could be fishing for compliments. That was probably what was going on subconsciously.

  13. I'd say 9.5% pretty dark pics, need some light in there.

  14. 8.98345%

  15. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    8.98345%
    Dang, now that's the most precise assessment I've seen yet. Quite the skill you have there!
    And lighting really isn't the best in my room...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    Dang, now that's the most precise assessment I've seen yet. Quite the skill you have there!
    And lighting really isn't the best in my room...
    yea you might be holding some water so i might be off by a view decimals LOL

  17. do the pinch test.

  18. i would be scared to see how crazy your gains would be if you had the time to dedicate to nutrition and complete training.. great work

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    Thanks! I've leaned out quite a bit in the past month... just haven't had much appetite, but it's working out ok I guess. My abs have always been my easiest part to maintain... guess I just got lucky there.
    damn your leaning down must be nice.. haha.. i've been "leaning" down and i'd sell my soul to the devil if a pizza would hinder my gains... and i've felt that way for at least 5 weeks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What BF% am I?
    By FatalFunnel in forum Pics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 05:03 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 05:37 AM
  3. What % BF should I stop "cutting" at?
    By C0rk in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 06:40 AM
  4. what bf% does this guy look to you
    By mixedup in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 10:31 PM
  5. What BF% do the lower abs start to show?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Log in
Log in