RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
id guess around 12%

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
honestly dont know...due to the fact that you have good muscle separation and can see some veins, id say around 10% maybe a lil lower. but how tall are you?

dafox

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I was figuring around 10% or so... I'm 6'0" or just a little under.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
you're pretty lean...I'd say 10 or a TAD under. like me, your only visible fat deposits are in your lower back...the last place it comes off, but once that area leans out, you'll be ripped.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
mine is lower back and lower abs :(
looks like it on me too... just getting rid of lower ab fat, but I'm not ever exactly trying to loose weight, usually just trying to gain. I have a hard time even putting on fat because of running for PT 2x a week. and I have a killer metabolism that is innate (from my parents)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would guess 9%

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
gettin the last %'s of fat gone is a matter of 100% diet

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
he's asking me... and yes, I do. Why? do you recognize me? :cheers:
yea i see you in the fitness center all the time.

i squatted right after you the other day. i wear a hat in there all the time

dafox

Awards
  • Established
yea i see you in the fitness center all the time.

i squatted right after you the other day. i wear a hat in there all the time
haha, yeah, I know who you are :) We're always in there squatting about the same time on mon and wed... lol, who woulda known?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
haha, yeah, I know who you are :) We're always in there squatting about the same time on mon and wed... lol, who woulda known?
haha i just randomly read this thread and i saw the pictures and was like that dude looks really familiar.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
haha i just randomly read this thread and i saw the pictures and was like that dude looks really familiar.
haha, yeah. it's quite the coincidence :p I wondered if anyone else who went here was also on these forums...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
haha, yeah. it's quite the coincidence :p I wondered if anyone else who went here was also on these forums...
i think a few people have trolled bodybuilding.com but i thought i was the only one who was actually on AM

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
haha you don't understand the school we go to

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6-8. maybe more like 8. I have competed with guys down to 3-4 and it looks insane. you are leaner than 9-10 % in my opinion.

one thing is for certain you are not over 10 % at all. and again i say 7-8. nice abs by the way

dafox

Awards
  • Established
6-8. maybe more like 8. I have competed with guys down to 3-4 and it looks insane. you are leaner than 9-10 % in my opinion.

one thing is for certain you are not over 10 % at all. and again i say 7-8. nice abs by the way
Thanks! I've leaned out quite a bit in the past month... just haven't had much appetite, but it's working out ok I guess. My abs have always been my easiest part to maintain... guess I just got lucky there.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I've leaned out quite a bit in the past month... just haven't had much appetite, but it's working out ok I guess. My abs have always been my easiest part to maintain... guess I just got lucky there.
that how I see your body fat levels at objectively.

you have good ab genetics. lucky you.

did you use a stimulant or lean extreme?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Right under 10%. . . Didnt you just run Protodrol? Or are you running it?

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Right under 10%. . . Didnt you just run Protodrol? Or are you running it?
me run protodrol? nope, I'm only 20.
and I do use adrenalean, but I only use 2 pills like 3 days a week more for focus and energy than anything else...

dafox

Awards
  • Established
whats your split/routine/diet?
ok, well I'm in the Army, so I do PT 2x a week mon/wed at 0545. That consists of multiple sets of wide-arm, close-arm, regular, and decline push ups along with flutter kicks, sit ups, and a slew of other ab exercises I don't know the names for... then we run 40 min (intervals/sprints on mon, distance on wed)
Then I go to the gym (about 4PM) mwf and hit dumbell bench, calves, squats, pull ups/rows, bent rows, Arnold style shoulder press, weighted abs, and biceps/tri's if I feel like it... which I usually do. I try to make sure I hit every muscle group once... I switch up the order in which I do them, so some days I'll be tiring out one muscle group first and then another. I think the 3x a week thing (5x if you count PT) is called hypertrophy specific training?? idk, but that is what I do.
I would do splits, but I really don't have time to get in there and focus just on one muscle group. sometimes I switch up exercises like fly's for chest or barbell bench and throw in some lat pull-downs doing diff forms of pull ups too.
:( I'm a level one nursing major, and it is the hardest thing I've done in my life. I used to get straight A's... but yeah, so I only have about an hr in the gym 3x a week to hit all those groups. I would say the most important thing is just to actually get in the gym and do something...
Beyond that, I try to get 7-8 hrs of sleep a night.

Diet: this has been a bit off for me this year (I don't have my caloric intake calculated). I eat at the cafeteria for pretty much every meal. I eat at least 4 bowls of cheerios a day (b/c the other sources of carbs aren't that great), pasta for lunch and dinner, yogurt with canned peaches at breakfast, and 2 glasses of chocolate milk at each meal, sometimes three (more for the protein than anything) If I don't eat at the cafeteria, I eat oatmeal in my apartment.
My protein intake has been rather low b/c the cafeteria meats are usually sodium loaded, fat loaded meats. I get most of it from my protein shakes (4 scoops on mon/wed, 1 scoop tues/thurs/sat, and 3 scoops fri). along with 5 g. of creatine monohydrate each day.
my snacks usually consist of 2-3 spread throughout the day and that's usually peanuts, rarely icecream.
I usually try to get a little more than I actually feel like eating. and base my calories off of that.

and thanks for the compliment moi.

Any suggestions for getting a better/symmetrical back?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
deadlifts. heavy cable lat pulldowns

plus rows and stuff you're doing already.
i know traditionally people go 3 sets of 8-12 or whatever
but to get your strength up, pick a really heavy weight and do like 5-6 sets of 3

i did this for a few weeks with lateral raises for shoulders starting with 35's for 5 sets of 3 and now i do them consistently for 2-3 sets of 8-10

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
but to get your strength up, pick a really heavy weight and do like 5-6 sets of 3
i've started doing this for T-Bar rows, its working great, I really feel it in my whole back, love that $hit

dafox

Awards
  • Established
deadlifts. heavy cable lat pulldowns

plus rows and stuff you're doing already.

i did this for a few weeks with lateral raises for shoulders starting with 35's for 5 sets of 3 and now i do them consistently for 2-3 sets of 8-10
yeah, I should do deadlifts, huh? I started out the year doing them and it felt pretty good, but I may only do them one day a week, like fridays...
I like the more weight idea too. I'll mix it up some. :cheers:

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I should do deadlifts, huh? I started out the year doing them and it felt pretty good, but I may only do them one day a week, like fridays...
I like the more weight idea too. I'll mix it up some. :cheers:
its a good way to keep overall reps up, but also incorporate strength

YajV24

Banned
Awards
Asking what your BF% is when you know you're lean = Fishing for complements. Could we be any more effeminate, sir?

P.S. I'd say between 8-10%. Good work.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Asking what your BF% is when you know you're lean = Fishing for complements. Could we be any more effeminate, sir?

P.S. I'd say between 8-10%. Good work.
Haha, I was legitimately looking to see what people thought... no joke.
But I definitely see that it could be fishing for compliments. That was probably what was going on subconsciously. :cheers:

rush808

rush808

Awards
I'd say 9.5% pretty dark pics, need some light in there.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Dang, now that's the most precise assessment I've seen yet. Quite the skill you have there! :joke:
And lighting really isn't the best in my room...
yea you might be holding some water so i might be off by a view decimals LOL

howie6

Awards
i would be scared to see how crazy your gains would be if you had the time to dedicate to nutrition and complete training.. great work

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
damn your leaning down must be nice.. haha.. i've been "leaning" down and i'd sell my soul to the devil if a pizza would hinder my gains... and i've felt that way for at least 5 weeks