FATHER/SON 50 & 18

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. It is some of the best time spent with your son. It will be tough when he heads off to Junior Hockey or college. Enjoy these times Rip...they go fast.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Youre bis look hayuuuge man! That pic is awesome! I cannot wait to have that kind of relationship with my son one day.
    agree 100%! I have that same relationship with my dad, but I can't wait to have it with my son! You both are looking stolid man! Your physique especially is great... props!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Freaking coolest father-son pic ever!

Lookin' big and lean there AZ, and the kid looks to following in your footsteps well.

Congrats to him on breaking 200, that's a milestone.
    Agreed.

4. Rockin!
  5. purelife1

50 man that is crazy... most 20 year olds would kill to have abbs like yours
    awsome work
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Just a pic of my son and I. He just turned 18 and has finally hit 200 lbs. He holds most of his weight in his legs and glutes because that's where hockey players need it. He stands at 5'10" and I am 6'0" 210 lbs at present.

Attachment 30201
    Awesome man!

7. well ****in done

8. Man, I miss lifting with my son, even though he completely outlifted me in the gym. I was very proud of him though, strongest guy I ever saw, crazy strong. If he would have continued he could have gone far. When he is not with me he just doesn't have the self motivation. He loves training with me though.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Man, I miss lifting with my son, even though he completely outlifted me in the gym. I was very proud of him though, strongest guy I ever saw, crazy strong. If he would have continued he could have gone far. When he is not with me he just doesn't have the self motivation. He loves training with me though.
    I've seen some of your numbers DW...your son must be a beast. My son loves working out. We are going out of town this weekend and he knows there is a gym there. He tells me we are getting a workout in!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I've seen some of your numbers DW...your son must be a beast. My son loves working out. We are going out of town this weekend and he knows there is a gym there. He tells me we are getting a workout in!!
    He has always been a beast and I think he dislikes that persona. They called him Ox at school (yah he's that kid). His numbers started to supercede mine when he was 16, when he outsquatted me. I still had him on deads till he was 18 and he could outbench me by 18 as well by that time though he was about the strongest person in the gym. He had some help from God, big thick tendons big bones. At 270 he looked pretty good. He was a Center so he had to carrry a lot of weight.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

11. These are the before pics?? How long til the after?

12. that is awesome
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Happy Father's Day!
    By ScottyDoc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:35 AM
  2. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
    By GotTest in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 10:16 AM
  3. My father needs help