My Cycle- Pics Inside

1. Banned

My Cycle- Pics Inside

Alright, Im 20 years old, might not look like it but I am. Sophmore at the Texas Tech Univ. and Havent grown in the past 2 years at all. Just a little fat, but not much. The pics you see are what I've been looking like for the past 2 years.

I work out 6 Times a Week
    for about a good hard hour and a half each time.
    I do cardio after breakfast for bout 30-40 minutes.

I am starting a M1-4ADD cycle coming this Monday -
    10mg a Day Week 1-2, 20mg a Day Week 3-4
    Milk Thistle
    Fish Oil
    Nolva
    30mg for Week 1 and 2, 10 mg for Week 3 and 4

My Diet is very Clean, but Im in a bulking phase, so I will prob. throw some McDonalds in there a couple days a week, and maybe a pizza as well.
    I am getting 4,000 Calories a Day, 300 Grams of Protein, and 280 Grams of Carbs.

These pics above are my Before Pics. On Monday, March 1st, I will be updated this of what excersises I've done, and Then during and at the end, I will take photos (After Shots)

Thanks!!

If your 20 yrs old, why does your profile say 18?

IMO you need to hit the weights a lot longer before you mess around with cycles, others will disagree. Anyways, play it safe and good luck on your progress..

Also, you should start nolva for the first week at 40mg not 30.
  3. Banned

ok saWeeT I got ya ^^

Nolva for 40

And Im 20 i have no clue why it said 18, ill scan a copy of my drivers license and mark out some of the important ****, and jsut leave my age and date of birth visible!!

Thanks for INfo
    •   

4. Registered User

You need to get you training in order. 6 days a week, a hour and a half a workout and cardio every morning. You are most likely overtraining or very close to it. If you're bulking then cut out cardio. It's only burning up calories that your muscles could use. I highly recommend holding off on this cycle til you get your training in order and turn 21. I see alot of growth that you could get without ph's.
  5. Banned

ok thanks!!! ^^

i guess i could hold of a little longer

Quote Originally Posted by HauseKat
    ok thanks!!! ^^

i guess i could hold of a little longer
    Smart move man, just eat, eat, eat, and don't OT and you'll be fine...
  7. Banned

ok kooL!!

thanks guyz
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_manifest
    You need to get you training in order. 6 days a week, a hour and a half a workout and cardio every morning. You are most likely overtraining or very close to it. If you're bulking then cut out cardio. It's only burning up calories that your muscles could use. I highly recommend holding off on this cycle til you get your training in order and turn 21. I see alot of growth that you could get without ph's.

exactly. Try lower volume with high intensity for awhile and see where that gets you. That sounds like a classic overtraining situation to me. And on your frame.....definitely skip the cardio until you really need to cut
  9. Registered User

And for god sakes, join a freakin gym. If your a Texas Tech. student then there facilities should be more the plenty to suit your needs. From the looks of the pictures your lifting those crappy ass sand filled weights in some bedroom somewhere. You wanna grow right? Hit your school gym and dont be afraid to ask the "big guys" for some pointers.
    Eat, Eat, Eat, Sleep, Sleep, Sleep, and do some homework every now and then.

db

Ohh, and please burn those god aweful shorts. If you were to wear something like that to my gym, you would be kicked out and banned from returning for a hella long time. They are definitly not cool bro. Looks like a tight ass bathing suit from the 70's. YOU WILL ZERO ASS AT ANY COLLEGE BEACH BASH OR POOL PARTY WEARING THOSE THINGS. No offense but they make you look queer.
  10. Registered User

I agree with the others, I don't think you're ready for androgen use. You've built a good foundation of training. Just get the diet in order (mass calories) & start training hard but with a little less frequency. You should be able to add at least 20lbs naturally without a problem. Reduce your cardio & eat more, you'll see.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by db682
    Ohh, and please burn those god aweful shorts.
    Those are shorts??? I thought those were boxer briefs.
  12. Registered User

ok saWeeT I got ya ^^

Nolva for 40

And Im 20 i have no clue why it said 18, ill scan a copy of my drivers license and mark out some of the important ****, and jsut leave my age and date of birth visible!!

Thanks for INfo
    SCAMMER!

You've already been banned under the name Jacked-Mo-Fo. Which is it gonna be next? This name, or Jeffy-P, or bb2live?
  13. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by db682
    Ohh, and please burn those god aweful shorts. If you were to wear something like that to my gym, you would be kicked out and banned from returning for a hella long time. They are definitly not cool bro. Looks like a tight ass bathing suit from the 70's. YOU WILL GET ZERO ASS AT ANY COLLEGE BEACH BASH OR POOL PARTY WEARING THOSE THINGS. No offense but they make you look queer.
    HAHA FUNNIEST **** I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME! CANT STOP LAUGHING
  14. Registered User

Alright, Im 20 years old, might not look like it but I am. Sophmore at the Texas Tech Univ. and Havent grown in the past 2 years at all. Just a little fat, but not much. The pics you see are what I've been looking like for the past 2 years.

I work out 6 Times a Week
    for about a good hard hour and a half each time.
    I do cardio after breakfast for bout 30-40 minutes.

I am starting a M1-4ADD cycle coming this Monday -
    10mg a Day Week 1-2, 20mg a Day Week 3-4
    Milk Thistle
    Fish Oil
    Nolva
    30mg for Week 1 and 2, 10 mg for Week 3 and 4

My Diet is very Clean, but Im in a bulking phase, so I will prob. throw some McDonalds in there a couple days a week, and maybe a pizza as well.
    I am getting 4,000 Calories a Day, 300 Grams of Protein, and 280 Grams of Carbs.

These pics above are my Before Pics. On Monday, March 1st, I will be updated this of what excersises I've done, and Then during and at the end, I will take photos (After Shots)

Thanks!!

workouts are only supposed to last 45 min. to an hour. BULKING DOES NOT INCLUDE MCDONALDS! I find it hard to believe that your getting 4000 calories a dsy 300 grams of protein and 280 grams of carbs and you still look how you do.
  15. king of useless information!!!

FYI colossus....he's lying, this kids a scammer as Cuffs pointed out
  16. Registered User

This skinny kid needs to EAT, **** gear. No offense bro but you either don't work out or eat, or both.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is my Iron Labs Epistane Bunk?? ""Pics inside""
    By NoLimitz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 10:44 AM
  2. My NUCKING FUTS stack (pics inside)
    By ReaperX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 07:33 AM
  3. what happened to my creatine? pics inside
    By Hardcorehehaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 02:26 PM
  4. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 10:50 AM