New Man On The Block

  1. New Man On The Block


    Just So Ya'll Can Match A Face With The Name.


  2. Now THAT is what I call intensity, looking huge and focused there.

  3. Awesome, lookin thick man.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   
       


  4. Welcome aboard.

  5. my gym needs powder..

  6. Mine does too, but I'm not talkin about chalk!

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  7. they built us a new gym on base and they dont have chalk there. so i take my own. our old gym was like a dungeon the new one is a fitness center it sucks.

  8. yeah mine is a "fitness center" too...guess the chalk would be too messy for the bitches

    h19

  9. yeah some of the trainers complained about haveing to clean it up. our old gym was in a huge aircraft hanger. it was a real gym no ac in the summer and barely any heat in the winter. mainly all you had coming there were guys that were serious about trianing. they had 2 floors downstairs was nothing but benches and racks and weights. upstairs was cardio crape and cable machines. it use to get to a hundred degrees in there. you didnt have to do cardio in the summer. this new gym cost them 10 million dollars. its mainly all machines and cardio stuff all put togethere. so you got everybody coming there taking up space. but its right by my work and free.

  10. yeah, the first gym I joined was cool like that. It was a powerhouse gym. It was only 1 floor, but 85% of it was free weights, the other 15% were decent machines that you could actually use. That is where it all began...ahhh the memories..now it is like a NYSC or something

    another fitness center..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new kid on the block
    By viagra69 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 08:08 AM
  2. new kid on the block
    By viagra69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 06:27 PM
  3. new kid on the block
    By viagra69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 06:21 PM
  4. New kid on the block!
    By psycoone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 10:09 PM
  5. new guy on the block
    By b-boy in forum Pics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 02:55 PM
Log in
Log in