My progress from 1April - 1Sept

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
Pics from 1 April - second set is from 1 Sept... Next step is t-3 & DNP....followed up with a healthy dose of Tren, androl, prop... Please give me feedback on my symetry and specific areas that I need to bring up. Thanks for your input

Attachments

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Great transformation buddy.

Is it just the way you're standing in the photographs or are you a little bigger on YOUR left hand side than your right? I'd do a bit of work on your traps to really accentuate your shoulders.

I'd do a little work on bringing up the size of your calves too. Your quads look great, but a bit big in comparison to your calves.

Great work though bud. :)

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
Great transformation buddy.

Is it just the way you're standing in the photographs or are you a little bigger on YOUR left hand side than your right? I'd do a bit of work on your traps to really accentuate your shoulders.

I'd do a little work on bringing up the size of your calves too. Your quads look great, but a bit big in comparison to your calves.

Great work though bud. :)
I will definatly hit those traps. It is something I do not do very often. A bit boaring. I hit my calves about 2-3 times a week. I need to figure out why they are not catching up. Thanks for your comments

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will definatly hit those traps. It is something I do not do very often. A bit boaring. I hit my calves about 2-3 times a week. I need to figure out why they are not catching up. Thanks for your comments
try trainin calfs DC style

although low reps is usually where its at for gaining,

remember those fibers need MUCH more stimulation due to us being on it all day and the different fiber type thats been developed

20 rep sets as heavy as you can DC style 2-3 times a week you should see some improvemnt

Alternate exercises each time aswell. dont do the same exersice every time you hit calfs

Chucke

Awards
You look great man. Way better than I do. Nice size and symmetry. You are just a bit bigger on YOUR left side.

If you ever plan on competing I'd focus on forearms, traps and calves - and making sure you maintain (or slightly improve) your symmetry

How about a lat spread?

Keep up the hard work!!

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Sooolliddd. You looked diesel before. Nice cut! Legs are ridiculous.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
man, i don't think you have any glaring weaknesses...i would just train balls out on every bodypart.. great progress in 6 months. that next cycle you planning should some pretty sick results. be careful big dog-

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
You look great. I would say keep doing what your doing, its working well.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
You can do it bro.. **** you are almost already there.. also dont get hung up on numbers.. go by the mirror.. I remember Dan Duchaine saying that he would get his competitors to a certain bodyfat and stop.. Even though he could take them lower he would not as it was just too unhealthy and not as aesthetic looking.. Also keep in mind you are going to cut your water weight leading up to the show.. that alone makes a huuuuge difference in how you look..

5 weeks out dont f u c k with the anadrol.. Leave that alone.. Keep your test prop and tren in there and I would add in some anavar or winny.. Leave your bloating drugs out this close.. I would also probably drop it all a week out.., It will pull some more water off of you and make you look drier..
Some guys run gear all the way to the show others drop it around 1-2 weeks out.. You hear mixed opinions on if its needed or not.. I can vouch for myself and say whenever I drop drugs, regardless of what compounds they are, after a week I look much leaner

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
You can do it bro.. **** you are almost already there.. also dont get hung up on numbers.. go by the mirror.. I remember Dan Duchaine saying that he would get his competitors to a certain bodyfat and stop.. Even though he could take them lower he would not as it was just too unhealthy and not as aesthetic looking.. Also keep in mind you are going to cut your water weight leading up to the show.. that alone makes a huuuuge difference in how you look..

5 weeks out dont f u c k with the anadrol.. Leave that alone.. Keep your test prop and tren in there and I would add in some anavar or winny.. Leave your bloating drugs out this close.. I would also probably drop it all a week out.., It will pull some more water off of you and make you look drier..
Some guys run gear all the way to the show others drop it around 1-2 weeks out.. You hear mixed opinions on if its needed or not.. I can vouch for myself and say whenever I drop drugs, regardless of what compounds they are, after a week I look much leaner
Thanks for the positive words and advice. I did not plan on doing any androl untill after the show. From now untill then I plan on running the prop and tren for about another month, then jump to t3, DNP, and low amount humalog for 30 days...then its showtime!

Mess

Awards
  • Established
sick progress bro, the abs are coming out nicely,
How about an updated pic now.
Mess

jstrong

jstrong

Awards
Nice job man you are starting to look pretty good. I would say bring your chest up, traps as well. Legs are good, shoulders are pretty good too. I want to see your triceps a little bigger too, bring the horseshoe out better. I assume you want to get bigger anyways so just add the mass, but you still are looking good..