Oics of me today

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
You have an outstanding build, man! GREAT WORK! Lean with size, that's what's it's all about. But what about the foundation? Foundation is everything!

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Also, it's always great to see members post up pics. showing how hard they've been working, putting in the time. Alot of forums has tooooo many arm chair experts. Unlike here, that's why I really enjoy AM's.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
This guy has worked his butt of and you say one work. Give the guy some credit for cryin' out loud!

Reminds me of Larry Scott's book, Loaded guns. He's at Vince's about to do a photo shoot and he's in the best shape of his life! The guy is looking like a greek God, and the photographer says, Gee, Larry, your in great shape. Vince saw Larry's look on his face which was taken aback. And If I recall correctly, Vince ripped the guy for not giving more phrase to Scott, which he rightfully deserved.

Give credit when credit is due. There is a caps key and a exclaimaton button on these keyboards!

aminoman

Awards
Thanks everyone ill get some back pics this week.These pics make me look smallWhen i loaded these pics there what i look more like not tall and narrow.I just started ghrp-6 in these pics like 3 days ago.Im also on other stuff.

aminoman

Awards
thanks again

test enath
test prop
eq
d-bols
ghrp-6
slin hum-R
waiting on cjc.

Thanks again

I have alote of work to do still

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone ill get some back pics this week.These pics make me look smallWhen i loaded these pics there what i look more like not tall and narrow.I just started ghrp-6 in these pics like 3 days ago.Im also on other stuff.
Cool, I do Glute-Ham Raises too! LOL, I have no idea what that is. I take it's a PH? Anabolics? Whatever your doing, it's working. Nice to use a little science. I don't, well, in other ways with supps.

Looking forward to the shots of your wheels. What are your WO's like?

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
thanks again

test enath
test prop
eq
d-bols
ghrp-6
slin hum-R
waiting on cjc.

Thanks again

I have alote of work to do still
Curious to what your bill is each month with all this stuff. I know you don't take all of this each month, or do you? I don't know 2 cents about any of type of science. Though I do try to read up on it when I can. I find it highly interesting! With reading about nutrition and training there seems no time left.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job man, I'm a bit jealous now.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
This guy has worked his butt of and you say one work. Give the guy some credit for cryin' out loud!

Reminds me of Larry Scott's book, Loaded guns. He's at Vince's about to do a photo shoot and he's in the best shape of his life! The guy is looking like a greek God, and the photographer says, Gee, Larry, your in great shape. Vince saw Larry's look on his face which was taken aback. And If I recall correctly, Vince ripped the guy for not giving more phrase to Scott, which he rightfully deserved.

Give credit when credit is due. There is a caps key and a exclaimaton button on these keyboards!
whoah man.

vector18

vector18

Awards
Awesome physique man! That is what I strive for. You are big, but not freaky big and
you are ripped. What is your diet and WO like besides the supps?

Davidlee

looks like your biceps ate your shoulders :) lookin good bigg'n

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
awesome physique brah...whats your height/weight? ...i had a quick glance through the thread but i dont think i saw that mentioned...

brown