5 month progress

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
This is my progress up to now.About 5 months of solid training.Haven't really posted much on here but have read and learned a lot from you guys.What you guys think?

start.jpg

update3.jpg

update2.jpg

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Nice work man!! upper body definetly looking better..but what about the wheels??

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
ill take some today and throw them up here.i just finished up 8 weeks on the asteroid stack and squat went up from 405 to 450.Now im looking at running the one and 2nd gear.it would be my first PH cycle.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
ill take some today and throw them up here.i just finished up 8 weeks on the asteroid stack and squat went up from 405 to 450.Now im looking at running the one and 2nd gear.it would be my first PH cycle.
450? Is that a 1 rep max? Judging by the picture I would not think you were capable of that. That some good weight.

Killer traps BTW

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Looking good bro! definate improvement in your core, chest, and arms. Much more definition and size. Keep up the good work!

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Great progress so far it looks like you put in some serious effort. There is definitely a visible difference in your upper body, especially the traps. Keep it up!

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
thanks for the positive feedback guys...still trying get someone to help get some shots of the wheels so i can put them up here too.also i may be running a log of the one and second gear with weekly pic updates so look out for that

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
damn bro, nice gains in that short of time. make sure you read up on PCT. that is the hardest part about doing cycles.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
that's some good progress. what was your beginning weight? weight at the 5 month mark? traps, arms, delts looking good. chest is coming along as well.

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
i was about 170 when i started now im anywhere from 180 to 184 depending on when i weigh myself during the day.ive been eating like a horse and im hoping to get up to a solid 195 or 200 eventually...all in good time.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
i was about 170 when i started now im anywhere from 180 to 184 depending on when i weigh myself during the day.ive been eating like a horse and im hoping to get up to a solid 195 or 200 eventually...all in good time.
That is a nice goal for your weight. Look forward to seeing the later results.

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
Hard to take self shots of my legs dont really have a good mirror for it, but you get the idea.

legs.jpg

legs2.jpg

So those are the wheels.what do you guys think?:ugh2:

Chucke

Awards
Excellent progress. Wheels look great! Keep up the hard work man.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
look to be in proportion with the upper half. 200lbs. is a good target weight. you'll be there before you know it.

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
thanks for the positive feedback guys.its good motivation