One week away, I wanted to thank you guys for all the help

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
I just wanted to thank you guys for all the help I really had all but decided not to compete until I talked to you guys on here and got advice to keep going and now hopefully I can do well.

Thanks again everyone, these are pics from 1 week out on the low carb part of my peak week.

Attachments

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Holy Crap!!! What're you, like 3% BF? That's crazy!!

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
I sure hope so.ha
I feel like trash if that means anything. Thanks for the comments man

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
I don't know a whole ton about competing but does vascularity play a role in anything?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Do a certain extent, as it does give you and illusion of being a lil bigger and leaner.

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
thanks man, I asked this before but I didn't get on for awhile, in this show its a nga show, I am signed up for the novice, I talked to the promoter and he said that there are no weight limits in the novice class its just open for anyone who enters, would I be better to do the novice still, or would you say go and be the heaviest person in the lightweight class?

Thanks for all the responses man you have helped me alot.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Do the novice and the lightweight class...Ya never know man you may suprise yourself.

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
the promoter said he only lets people choose one, the novice or the open.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
This reminds me to lose some weight.

Nice vascularity.

So what has helped you lose fat well?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Elbows too pointy... :lol:

Nah man, nice job. Shredded! What's your current weight?

MadeInCanada

Awards
I've never seen train tracks like that on the shoulders and neck/traps before. Good stuff.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never seen train tracks like that on the shoulders and neck/traps before. Good stuff.
When you can take someone's pulse from the middle of their left or right trap, you know the vascularity is out of this world. Very Gaspari I must say.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Yea, +2 on the vascularity. Crazy spider web, and awesome conditioning.

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
Thanks a ton guys, I have been freakin out for awhile because im not extremly confident, but all the nice comments help me a ton.
Thanks again and I hope things go well with this prep week.

win247

Awards
looking nice! u got some crazy veins and lines going on man! Of course vascularity counts. To me, it doesn't matter of placing and who beat who. It matters that u made it to step on the stage or not. All the competitiors who are on stage, they are all champions. Really.

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
thanks for the comments, your right man its hard work for sure.

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
thanks guys, its getting stressful, its getting hard to fall asleep at night.ha

npcaldwell

Awards
Ya bud your lookin' great keep it up! Only 4 days to the show. After working out with ya for the past year I can appreciate all the work and dedication it's taken for you to get where you're at now. Just walk out there and win it man!!!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thats ****ing ridiculous, i don't think i've ever seen someone that lean and vascular. you are nuts for being nervous! go out there and KILL it man!!

jalal90

Awards
Props for being insanely lean... My one tip is TAN TAN TAN lol :)

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
im around 160ish I would expect to put on a few pounds in the next few days with the carb load.

Rah22491

Awards
LOOKIN GOOD MAN GREAT CONDITIONING. IN THE FUTURE I WOULD DEF START TANNING AT LEAST 8 WEEKS OUT ESPESCIALLY AS LIGHT AS YOU ARE. MOST GUYS JUST RELY ON THE FAKE CRAP AND DONT LOOK GOOD. REMEMBER YOUR BEING JUDGED ON THE TOTAL PACKAGE AND COLOR CAN REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SHOW ALOT OF LINES AND HARDNESS. BOTTOM LINE: COLOR IS VERY IMPORTANT