My starting pic need alil help

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
OK this is me. I am 5'9" i weigh in at 180. Judging by my pic how much body fat do you think I am packing??? 17%?? I am about to start my three month asteriod stack. (starting september 1)Im trying to be 175-180 at 6-8% body fat by the end of the three months. Possible or am i asking way to much? maybe fall down to 170 then try to bulk slowly Thanks also

Attachments

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
looks like maybe high teens. trying to cut off that much bf without losing weight will be tough man! i think you'll be surprised you look at 8%bf and 165lbs though

work hard and have fun! good luck with all your goals :)

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
iwould guess between 15-17% ..can see some def. in the triceps and delts.. as far as your 3 month stack, and your goals, it's good to set them high. any improvements made from where you are now are positive. with some hard work, rest, a good diet and your stack, i think you will be very happy with the outcome. post some mid-way pics-

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
hey guys thanks I have no idea wht 8% at 165 will look like. I am really hoping this will work as planned. Still need help on my diet. IM thinking

meal 1
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup strawberris
2 eggs

meal 2 protein shake (jst store bought)

meal 3 (lunch) chicken breast
asparagus broclli sweet potatoe

meal 4 NO IDEA

meal 5 (dinner) chicken breast/red meat(workout days)
veggies (brocili,sweet potato,asparagus)

meal 6 NO idea maybe like a good sleep shake any ideas???

HELP ME WITH THIS haha

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
15% isnt that bad on gotta lose about 15lbs shouldnt be two hard keep size and strentgh will be. Hopefully the stack will net me a little gain in muslce (3-5lbs) with the fatloss