Cut Progress

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So i was much fatter then i accepted when i finished my bulk!

heres start of cut... Pic1 dont remember date, Pic 2 may 19, pic 3 july 19, pic 4 aug 7 (day after 1100 carb refeed, 202.8 weight)

start weight 236, weight now ~200

still cutting im holding some water from the TTA and topicals as well

Attachments

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im like 50% stronger then i was as well no strength loss what soo ever, maybe a little with the curls.

still got maybe 4 weeks to go hopefull when i drop the water weight from TTA and topical ill be where i wanna be

estimated BF? i have NO idea hoping around 10

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cant find a good place in my house for pictures lol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know how long for water retention from tta and topical clen takes to clear?

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
great work man, you put in alot of hard work there.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Hey reps for some great progress. If i could figure out how to get these pics off my phone I'd post progress too. Nice job.

scott2hott99

Awards
great job man...what kind of diet did you do? what kind of supplements did you take?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
diet is keto, and refeeds varied week by week along with carb intake and frequency

PM me if you want to know supplements used.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know C uve been a great support since the beginning!!! thanks for everything!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Damn man, you are giving me hope that I can hit my goals eventually. You are looking extremely lean now and I would love to get some tips. You are an inspiration!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know i wrote down my whole keto process in a thread once... gotta look for it and ill copy and paste it into here

win247

Awards
great work! very impressed!! not too sure how long you been going on for diet now but typically most of the water weight should come off within 4-6 weeks i believe... plus i can tell keto diet works great for ya since u tell didnt really lose that much of strength wise.. anyhow u look nice and trimmed!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks yea man I definetly feel I'm holdin from the tta I dropped the dose from 2g to 1500. My burners have methyl TTA in it. Not sure of the moa of that tho

zagdawg22

Awards
newbie here, but damn good job bro! i would be stoked if i could cut like that! keto is money for ya!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keto can really be used to anyones advantage. TKD for endurance athletes

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks

can anyone else guess by BF?

im working on getting under 10 at no less then 190

refeed is on monday for me, weight is starting to dip a lil lower then id like 194.... so weight loss platau is gone! but i need to halt the process!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm much leaner now I dropped some water from refeed day well 14 pounds from refeed which is a net loss of 4 pounds. So weight loss is too much this week so refeed has to be monday to prevent me from losing any more

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Till sub 10. But I duno my body fat so until I'm happy?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah its hard to tell from online pics...Just go by the mirror more so than anything...Caliper readings don't mean much for the most part.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
sub 10 is when it starts getting tricky for me. it doesn't take much maintenance to be 10-11% but 8-9% takes quite a bit for me and 7% is about my lowest to date.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Very nice transformation brother.. Keto diets are tough and it takes some getting used to if you are a carb craver like myself.. My hats off to you man, as I have been down the keto road and it was tough on me.. very tough.. Much respect

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Yea I'm definetly reallly lean right now. I'm seeing veins by my ribs and lower stomach now and just feeling like I'm holdimg water from topical and the 1.5g of tta per day along with the methyl tta from vpx meltdown. I'm losing to fast this week tho so I really need this refeed. I went from losing a pound in 2 weeks to almost 5 this past 2 weeks. So refeed then back to normal with an extra 5g fat per meal

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Plus I'm really trying my hardest to stay ABOVE 190. I feel small. I wanted to be above 2

Refeed tomorrow will be...

Oatmeal, deplettion workout, dark matter, then a box of fruity pebbles, frosted mini wheats, raisin bran (prolly have bout 4 boxes) ill be using rice milk

Supps will be bulk banaba, caps of pslin, glycobol, and 1000mg metformin

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok 3 boxes cereal a little over 1000g carbs 110g of fiber and the worste gas ull ever imagine...

Today was a good day!

Oh and upper ab veins! Pelvis veins and rib veins!

Ridiculous striations after flexoing and getting a charlie horse cramp in chest but the striations looked soo freakin awesome I kept doin it haha

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need a nice camera to get those to show thru a fone camera taken in a mirror doesn't show things well lol. Ill post pic tomorrow wjen I'm on my comp

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
replace your avi, it doesnt do you justice

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Btw end weight today 198.4. Start 192.0.

I hardly drank any water. Prolly shoulve had more plus I droped 2 dinodeuces today so I coulda been a little hjeavier earlier

I hope no one lights a match in my room. The whole block will blow up

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ill change it up when I'm on my comp n ****. But this gas has been keeping me up!

Every 30 seconds. And not everyone likes their own brand

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ill change it up when I'm on my comp n ****. But this gas has been keeping me up!

Every 30 seconds. And not everyone likes their own brand

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks broseph. Still feel like I got a long way to go for some reason

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wake up weight was 197.8 and I'm a lil watery but to be expected next few cheats will be better

Probably finish off the week with all full body workouts which would be wed and friday same as depletion workout. Just little more volume per exercise and less exercises per body part like chest shoulders and back

Thursday ill go in for abs traps calfs and forearms and back extensons and some kickboxing

Just to be in the gym then back to normal split hopefully maybe a refeed on friday

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pic update!

i wish the pics didnt get distorted...

but when i look in the mirror i can see lower abdominal veins.. obviously cannot see them in the picture..

Attachments

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great looking progress! Looks like your cut is going really well, and being able to maintain strength is the main thing. Congrats man. Cutting is way harder than bulking IMO, the ketogenic diet is just hard to do, but it sure pays off!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keto is easy for me. Its like a science I love it. I use all method taking **** from palumbo the AD and skip.

I just hope I'm almost under 10 I wanna be like 6-8 just wish I knew

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Keto is easy for me. Its like a science I love it. I use all method taking **** from palumbo the AD and skip.

I just hope I'm almost under 10 I wanna be like 6-8 just wish I knew
From the pics, it sure seems you will get there. GL Z!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
U too liquid I kniw I can get there. I just wanna be over 190 lol