What does 5'10'' 175lbs @ 10%BF look like?

clr18287

Awards
If you fall into this category, please post some photos. I am trying to determine some new goals for the coming winter season. I am currently 5'10'' 168 @ 13% BF or so. Much appreciated.

chefdman

Awards
well no pics but im 5 10 175 with 18 1/2 inch pipes workin on gettin 20s

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Yeah right 18.5 inch arms? I gotta see a pic of this.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
How come it says in your profile that you are 5 11 and 180 but in your post you shrunk an inch?:18:

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
chefdman: IF you indeed do have 18.5" arms at a weight of 175, then you must be one of those goat nut sacks that go to the gym and do arms every day and the only attention your legs get is when you carry your unproportionate ass up a flight of stairs... I am 250 and just barely have 18.5" arms.

clr18278: I think if you want to know what 5'10" @ 175 looks like, check out an abercrombie ad....I am not sure if you are trying to look like you want it in the trunk, but maybe your goal should be to join the 200+ lb club.

man... I am a huge a hole sometimes... I need to eat something... maybe a small cow or a child..

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not a question you can say no homo too lol.

Davidlee

Don't worry about what the scale says.. After you reach the results you want in the mirror then jump on the scale and see what it says.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
i to am very curious about this exact question. I am 5'10" @180 BUT i am 15-17% BF trying to see wht this would be like at 8-10%BF

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Check out my log. i am about 5 9' and 180 My bodyfat fat is right around 10-12.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
You can also check out an old log of my last real cut in here (pics forum). I am 5'10", and was in the mid to upper 160's ( got down as low as 164 ). I def think I looked bigger than a freakin Ambercrombie pu$$-e a$$ model, lol! (log is named "swole210 down sized a bit")

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
And to the guy with the 18 1/2" pipes at that weight.......YEAH OK THERE GREG VALENTINO! PICS!

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
i dont even want to see pics because i know this is some bs. Stop looking at your arms and guessing

MikeyBuddha

MikeyBuddha

Awards
My 5'10 233lb ass is buggin by your stats. We are the same height and I weigh almost 60lbs more with 12-14% bf. My arms are a 1/4" smaller than yours and aren't "small" at all. Crazy. You must look bananas. pics?

Davidlee

My 5'10 233lb ass is buggin by your stats. We are the same height and I weigh almost 60lbs more with 12-14% bf. My arms are a 1/4" smaller than yours and aren't "small" at all. Crazy. You must look bananas. pics?
I'd like to see pics of either of you..

MikeyBuddha

MikeyBuddha

Awards
I'd like to see pics of either of you..
I just threw my only available pic in as my avatar. Using my girl's mac and have no idea how to get pics off my phone (TMobile Dash) onto this damn thing :shrug:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im 6'2, 215 lbs, and my bi's are only 17 3/4...post a pic, b!tch

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
yo my profile pic is @ 5'7 175 lbs 8% bf should give a rough idea for what ur looking for

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
chefdman: IF you indeed do have 18.5" arms at a weight of 175, then you must be one of those goat nut sacks that go to the gym and do arms every day and the only attention your legs get is when you carry your unproportionate ass up a flight of stairs

thats what i was thinkinn

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
mikeybuddha, those are some good wheels in the avatar pics.

jim623

chefdman: IF you indeed do have 18.5" arms at a weight of 175, then you must be one of those goat nut sacks that go to the gym and do arms every day and the only attention your legs get is when you carry your unproportionate ass up a flight of stairs... I am 250 and just barely have 18.5" arms.

clr18278: I think if you want to know what 5'10" @ 175 looks like, check out an abercrombie ad....I am not sure if you are trying to look like you want it in the trunk, but maybe your goal should be to join the 200+ lb club.

man... I am a huge a hole sometimes... I need to eat something... maybe a small cow or a child..
Lmao,maybe he meant the length of his arms.

jacked475

Awards
18.5?....wow....just wondering how you get any food into your mouth..the biceps must get in the way...

landon

landon

Awards
my avatar i am 5'11 at 160 with about 7-8% body fat, should give you an idea. now about 4 months later i am 174 but at 10%. i feel i look the same though in the leanness factor.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My son is 5'10" at 195 lbs. His BF is around 10-12%. He holds most of his weight in his glutes and quads from alot of hockey but I think his upper body should be a good reference of what you are looking for. I'm the 50 yr old in the pic.

View attachment 30266

Wolver17

Wolver17

Awards
This is an older pic about 8mths before I took my 10 month(ish) break from lifting. I was leaning up a little at this point. I'm 5'8" and around 180ish and 11% or so in the pic. Hope that helps a little

Attachments

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
My son is 5'10" at 195 lbs. His BF is around 10-12%. He holds most of his weight in his glutes and quads from alot of hockey but I think his upper body should be a good reference of what you are looking for. I'm the 50 yr old in the pic.

View attachment 30266
dude I would love to look like you what size are your guns im going to say 17"?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
18" flexed

k24civic

Awards
**** I dont even want to know my bf im 5'8 185 and I look nothing like anyone in the pics lol. Getting hit by a car that herniates 2 disk in your back and one at the base of your neck really keeps you out of the gym for a while

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
**** I dont even want to know my bf im 5'8 185 and I look nothing like anyone in the pics lol. Getting hit by a car that herniates 2 disk in your back and one at the base of your neck really keeps you out of the gym for a while
thats bad civic, surviving that is enough to be satisfied with

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established

181, 10-12% actually measured, 16in arms. 5' 7'' My legs are proportional. However, I have tiny bone struture. My wrists are not very large at all....it makes any muscle gains look rediculous.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
hey Monster, looking solid man, doin another Havoc cycle or did you figure out something else?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
hey Monster, looking solid man, doin another Havoc cycle or did you figure out something else?
thanks man, those pics were from a few months back. No, haven't done another cycle yet. I currently just started on androgel for TRT due to low natural T levels, even after 10 week clomid therapy (not related to using havoc in the past)

Hopefully Ill be able to use havoc again in the future.