What does 5'10'' 175lbs @ 10%BF look like?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Im 6'2, 215 lbs, and my bi's are only 17 3/4...post a pic, b!tch


  2. yo my profile pic is @ 5'7 175 lbs 8% bf should give a rough idea for what ur looking for
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by codywaters View Post
    chefdman: IF you indeed do have 18.5" arms at a weight of 175, then you must be one of those goat nut sacks that go to the gym and do arms every day and the only attention your legs get is when you carry your unproportionate ass up a flight of stairs

    thats what i was thinkinn

  4. mikeybuddha, those are some good wheels in the avatar pics.
  5. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I think by pipes he meant quads
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    kinda like my penis
    hahahaha!!!

  7. Nice wheels man
    good stuff
  8. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by codywaters View Post
    chefdman: IF you indeed do have 18.5" arms at a weight of 175, then you must be one of those goat nut sacks that go to the gym and do arms every day and the only attention your legs get is when you carry your unproportionate ass up a flight of stairs... I am 250 and just barely have 18.5" arms.

    clr18278: I think if you want to know what 5'10" @ 175 looks like, check out an abercrombie ad....I am not sure if you are trying to look like you want it in the trunk, but maybe your goal should be to join the 200+ lb club.

    man... I am a huge a hole sometimes... I need to eat something... maybe a small cow or a child..
    Lmao,maybe he meant the length of his arms.

  9. 18.5?....wow....just wondering how you get any food into your mouth..the biceps must get in the way...

  10. my avatar i am 5'11 at 160 with about 7-8% body fat, should give you an idea. now about 4 months later i am 174 but at 10%. i feel i look the same though in the leanness factor.

  11. My son is 5'10" at 195 lbs. His BF is around 10-12%. He holds most of his weight in his glutes and quads from alot of hockey but I think his upper body should be a good reference of what you are looking for. I'm the 50 yr old in the pic.

    Attachment 30266
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. This is an older pic about 8mths before I took my 10 month(ish) break from lifting. I was leaning up a little at this point. I'm 5'8" and around 180ish and 11% or so in the pic. Hope that helps a little
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. I'm 5 ft 10"....but 165lb...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    My son is 5'10" at 195 lbs. His BF is around 10-12%. He holds most of his weight in his glutes and quads from alot of hockey but I think his upper body should be a good reference of what you are looking for. I'm the 50 yr old in the pic.

    Attachment 30266
    dude I would love to look like you what size are your guns im going to say 17"?

  15. 18" flexed
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. **** I dont even want to know my bf im 5'8 185 and I look nothing like anyone in the pics lol. Getting hit by a car that herniates 2 disk in your back and one at the base of your neck really keeps you out of the gym for a while

  17. Quote Originally Posted by k24civic View Post
    **** I dont even want to know my bf im 5'8 185 and I look nothing like anyone in the pics lol. Getting hit by a car that herniates 2 disk in your back and one at the base of your neck really keeps you out of the gym for a while
    thats bad civic, surviving that is enough to be satisfied with



  18. 181, 10-12% actually measured, 16in arms. 5' 7'' My legs are proportional. However, I have tiny bone struture. My wrists are not very large at all....it makes any muscle gains look rediculous.

  19. hey Monster, looking solid man, doin another Havoc cycle or did you figure out something else?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    hey Monster, looking solid man, doin another Havoc cycle or did you figure out something else?
    thanks man, those pics were from a few months back. No, haven't done another cycle yet. I currently just started on androgel for TRT due to low natural T levels, even after 10 week clomid therapy (not related to using havoc in the past)

    Hopefully Ill be able to use havoc again in the future.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    thanks man, those pics were from a few months back. No, haven't done another cycle yet. I currently just started on androgel for TRT due to low natural T levels, even after 10 week clomid therapy (not related to using havoc in the past)

    Hopefully Ill be able to use havoc again in the future.
    yea I remember you were saying you liked it, I have X-Tren but Im not sure if I want to do it again, I want to do good old Hdrol, but considering injecting, prob a 12 weeker kickstarted with Dbol for 4 weeks then Test-E for 8 weeks..but who knows

  22. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    yea I remember you were saying you liked it, I have X-Tren but Im not sure if I want to do it again, I want to do good old Hdrol, but considering injecting, prob a 12 weeker kickstarted with Dbol for 4 weeks then Test-E for 8 weeks..but who knows
    y not 500mg 12 weeks test cyp + tren ace....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    y not 500mg 12 weeks test cyp + tren ace....
    I dont want to go all out on my first cycle, I know Ill get addicted

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MikeyBuddha View Post
    I just threw my only available pic in as my avatar. Using my girl's mac and have no idea how to get pics off my phone (TMobile Dash) onto this damn thing
    holy ****ing sh!t!

  25. marcus davis " irish hand grenade " ufc fighter im pretty sure hes exactly 5'10 175 check him out I would post the link but i'm not allowed yet

  26. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Im 6'2, 215 lbs, and my bi's are only 17 3/4...post a pic, b!tch
    really? thats solid, when i was 6'3 210ish my arms were 16.25 ish i'd like to see a pic, pm maybe?
    Bench - 355
    Squat - 405
    Deadlift - 600

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bkoguy07 View Post
    really? thats solid, when i was 6'3 210ish my arms were 16.25 ish i'd like to see a pic, pm maybe?
    just look at my profile pic, not my avi lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post


    181, 10-12% actually measured, 16in arms. 5' 7'' My legs are proportional. However, I have tiny bone struture. My wrists are not very large at all....it makes any muscle gains look rediculous.
    LOL...I heard that...I'm about 5'8 w/ very small bone structure too (weighed in at 115 at 5'8 in 9th grade ).

    When I started dating my now wife, she said I looked ridiculous at 190 w/~12% bodyfat. My arms were a smidge bigger, but you look like you're able to develop your chest a little better than I had though.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  29. my thoughts exactly at 5' 10'' and 175lbs and haveing 18.5 in arms all your weight has to be in you arms with skinny legs and no chet or back iam 5' 10'' at 220 and i have a 17in. arms i think you taped your arms wrong lol.

  30. hey i will say this no need 4 me to lie hell i dont know any of yall any ways and a tape dont lie and i was wrong bout the height deal im 511 and my weight satys between 175 180 max was at the gym other day so got taped out was at 178 10% bf you would say i should weigh more but underthe circumstance i have tiny legs had 3 knee surgerys and lost lots of weight each time over the year limited movement in my r leg so i dont cary any weight on legs ! and would post pic of arms if i had a cam only cam i got is on my phone and even if i did post a pic next thing youll say is your arms arent 18.5! it is what it is fellas
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 5'4" (175lbs) Trying to hit the 200+ club
    By hulkinslumber in forum Pics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 09:00 AM
Log in
Log in