My somewhat of a cut

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
been playing around with diet and routine...any advice?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Not bad man... the tan helps. Shoulders look pretty good too.

What's the change in weight?

vector18

vector18

Awards
It doesn't look like a 30lb difference, but it does look like your abs want to come
out and play!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
have 3-4 weeks of ECY left btw, getting really into Ketosis now

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you do hold it weird. You get belly fat and love handles but it stays off your obliques...

You look fine dude. Just keep doing your thing.

If you ever want to really shred down, we'll talk... Just don't start trying dumb sh*t like oral clen.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Good **** bro! Ill have to update mine soon too! Im in about the same boat as you from mar to now about 240 to 210 actually... ironic hahaha but mine is much mroe drastic

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you do hold it weird. You get belly fat and love handles but it stays off your obliques...

You look fine dude. Just keep doing your thing.

If you ever want to really shred down, we'll talk... Just don't start trying dumb sh*t like oral clen.
consistency is the hard part, come on man, I thought you loved my dumb@ss ?'s LOL. deff bro
Good **** bro! Ill have to update mine soon too! Im in about the same boat as you from mar to now about 240 to 210 actually... ironic hahaha but mine is much mroe drastic
thanx man

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
consistency being hard, as in getting tired of doing something but keeping on doing it will yield favorable results. All the things I would ask and times I changed my mind, from Hdrol Diarrhea..

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
consistency being hard, as in getting tired of doing something but keeping on doing it will yield favorable results. All the things I would ask and times I changed my mind, from Hdrol Diarrhea..
LOL, Hdrol Diarrhea... Don't even wanna know

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Ive decided on X-Tren for my next cycle

Davidlee

Keep the x-tren cycle posted. If you wait a month or so I'll do it with you. Everything exactly down to the T

RobbyG66

Awards
x-tren is good stuff i'll get my pics up soon