see how this goes

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I created this picture kind of doing a beginning middle end type of thing for went i basically started working out (a little bit afterwards) until i was about 21, then now.

Attachments

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Very nice progress. Little over a year?

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very nice progress. Little over a year?
no over 6/7 years, 100lbs difference from first pic to last pic.

the pics suck IMO but first pic was in 140's at 11.5 inch arm, last pic is in the 240's at 17.5 inch arm

loki515

Awards
140 to 240 ? how did you make that happen? gear? That's a hell of a lot of weight to change in 1 year. Your joints must be screaming it seems to me. I don't know what the hell i would feel like 10lbs more, maybe you ate anadrol morning noon and night. lol

Not bashing I'm just curious.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
140 to 240 ? how did you make that happen? gear? That's a hell of a lot of weight to change in 1 year. Your joints must be screaming it seems to me. I don't know what the hell i would feel like 10lbs more, maybe you ate anadrol morning noon and night. lol

Not bashing I'm just curious.
lol why did you think it was over 1 year? LOL

nooooooooooooooooooooo

the first year and a half it took me to get from ~240 overweight to ~140 at 4.7% tested professionally. then it took me the remainder to get back to 240, and im holding some water and fat, but still im decent.

thanks for commenting though, and no ive never taken gear, ive tried hdrol and pplex/estane but in the whole picture they only add up to about 5-10% of the gains ive made over the years.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
wow bro - nicely done.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
here are some cool pics

first is when i was 17 and second one is about a week ago

Attachments

loki515

Awards
good work dude. I guess i miss understood the first comment saying you were 21 then next pix 22 yrs old, but I understand now. lol i

Davidlee

nice progress bro.. <3 the Hulk boxers. I used to have a pair