4 weeks out today, do you guys think I can get lean enough?

win247

Awards
u already look lean enough.. now u got 2 more weeks in reality..if i were you, i would be paying more attention for conditioning.. IF i were you...

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
simple answer to that. are your glutes striated? :) Also your chest shoulder reminds me of branch warren!

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
I wish I had striated glutes. I guess I will have to do my best I will be competing in a nga show as a novice, so I hope they don't have striated glutes either. But I guess you never know.
I still am holding a little in my lower back and lower abs I hope I can get it to go away.
Thanks for the comment.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
You do look shredded already,.. good luck in the comp.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
You'll look even more cut up when you tan.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
^true...a nice tan makes the world of difference. Ive read that the last few % 's of BF are all diet, good luck man!

*are u using a diuretic to lose water?

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
^true...a nice tan makes the world of difference. Ive read that the last few % 's of BF are all diet, good luck man!

*are u using a diuretic to lose water?
thanks for posting, I will not be using a diuretic for the show.

Chucke

Awards
You look awesome! You're going to do great.

Only advice: Get your tan/coloring figured out before the day of...

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
condition looks great..post some picks off the hammys..that is usually an area that alot of guys have difficulty getting dialed in, and will really stand out if yours are on point. definitely get some color, indoor/outdoor tanning..alot of times when you put on pro-tan/jan tana whatever you are using for color and have no base tan, it creates a very un-natural orange-ish color..other than that you look right on time..and that little bit in the lower back is usually the last to go..

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
thanks for all your replys, and I will start tanning like you guys are mentioning, my plan for competition color is to start wednesday night and do 1 coat pro tan then thursday 1 coat friday 1 coat morning 1 coat at night followed by 1 coat dream tan, then the morning show do 1 more coat dream tan. I heard that that produces a good competition color. so basically 4 coats pro tan 2 coats dream tan. What do you guys think?

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Excellent vascularity, particularly in the chest/shoulders, damn. Good luck.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
not sure on the tanning, but sounds like youll be brown lol