Alright heres my cut progress

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
From 184 to 155.. tooka bout 3 months, but my diet wasnt HARDCORE and i missed cardio days etc

Cardio on off days was 15 min of HIIT, and on gym days, It was 15 minutes incline walking after I was done.

honestly I ate cottage cheese and tuna all the time lol

I stacked Leviathan reloaded DCP, tea green extract, sesamin oil, and Alpha lipoic acid.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks my man! was my first time ever really trying to cut

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Damn that is impressive! Did you still use protein shakes or just what you got from the tuna/cottage cheese? Any strength loss? What kinda workout routine?

You got ripped the hell up! Id like to get to that level.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Actually bro zero protien shakes, I don't usually buy them since i try to get my calories and protien in from a food source.

Yeah i lost some strength, but i also lost 30 pounds-it's to be expected, well common sense kinda spoke to me and said lifting heavily requires alot more calorie-so cut I lowered my weights and upped the reps highest reps i hit i believe was 10, but rarely 8 was usually the key for me.

the HIIT cardio was insane though, literally the next day i swear I saw results haha.

Also at my job on your feet all day unloading trucks so it was very cardio indusive enviroment not to mention i drank a ****-ton of coffee during the shift, im sure it helped..but i probably ended up burning more muscle then I needed to. All good though..working on a recomp now and enjoying some heavy carbs haha

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man. I actually don't think you lost all that much muscle - you were pretty fluffy in the before pic.

Good luck with the recomp.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
dude your arms actually look bigger to me in the after pics. damn impressive.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Thats impressive job keeping that much muscle with no protein supplemented in your diet! I understand about being up all day, Im a shipping clerk at a manufacturing plant and we dont even sit down for long on our lunch breaks. You probably didnt lose too much strength as you look bigger now then you did in the before pics. Good luck on your recomp!

fisher300

Awards
wow man thats sick, good progress after 3 months. hey what was ur HIIT training like?

Davidlee

Your 20?? You look atleast 25.. makes me mad. Great results, fill us in with workout routine

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
Always amazing to see what people are capable of. Thats an awesome change for 3 months time.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Great work,.. reps!!

brian101883

Awards
Awesome results, but dude come on 3 months. I highly doubt that. I am a personal trainer and I have never seen results like that so quick. But not taking away from the hard work you did to get there, just think the time is a little off. But nice job dude

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results, but dude come on 3 months. I highly doubt that. I am a personal trainer and I have never seen results like that so quick. But not taking away from the hard work you did to get there, just think the time is a little off. But nice job dude
You're likely a crap personal trainer then.

You should visit a fight camp. I've had teammates shred up like that in 12 weeks.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established

You should visit a fight camp. I've had teammates shred up like that in 12 weeks.
:bling:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

To the op, props to you for a job well done! And Timber, you hit the nail on the head with this answer!! Must be one lousy arse trainer to think this can't be done in 3 months! It's called hard work and dedication, and I PERSONALLY know that it can be done in 3 months.:147:

salava29

salava29

Awards
Must be one of those Trainers that gets paid to have a coversation with their clients. I thought they were paying you guys to train... not talk.

Great job on the cut bro.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Solid work.

What style of HIIT cardio were you doing?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you also get your clients to perform squats on exercise balls?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
fxckin awesome progress bro! I wanna see more on your diet! what were you consuming?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
3 months-12 weeks. should be plenty of time to get ripped

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
The workout routine I ran was just low intensity 3 day split, so like Monday chest, wensday arms, friday shoulders/legs.

With ranges from 6-10.

You know i'm bulking back up now and I havent gained one pound but Friday I max benched 315 at 150 pounds lol..and during last winters bulk I was doing that weight at around 170...Can't wait to see how strong i can get this winter

snyper2k2

Awards
What was the hiit like. What kind of HIIT did you do?

Wolver17

Wolver17

Awards
Great work! You kept a great muscle base while shedding the fat. You should be proud of yourself, not everyone has that dedication

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
...I lost 20 in 8 weeks, and that was from a super strict diet, no cheating, with cardio 5-6 days a week, using my fat burning stack. It aint that hard,......if you have dedication that is.

Awesome work OP.

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
AAwww yes,

We now sit back and look at the road traveled and enjoy the destination!

Good job

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding bro. U deserve the props ur getting. Your proof of what one can do when they lay down their excuses and just F'n Do It!!! Continued success to ya man!!!

DarkSun

Awards
Wow, great results mate. I am @ where your beginning photo was and hope to get a similar result. Congrats.

wariat

Awards
nice results :)

keep us with more infomations :)

i have question what is "DCP" ? do you have link for it?

regards from Poland

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
That's amazing!! Congratulations, you look great!! It only took 3 months? Did you do any T-3 or Clen? Would you mind sharing your diet a bit? I'm very impressed by your cut - good job!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
From 184 to 155.. tooka bout 3 months, but my diet wasnt HARDCORE and i missed cardio days etc

Cardio on off days was 15 min of HIIT, and on gym days, It was 15 minutes incline walking after I was done.

honestly I ate cottage cheese and tuna all the time lol

I stacked Leviathan reloaded DCP, tea green extract, sesamin oil, and Alpha lipoic acid.
Good job, it just proves that you dont' have to be militant and to the "T" to get results, be consistent and listen to your body, Really impressive cut.

Brian BigEvil

Awards
Biceps look like they got bigger o_O
Very nice cut though, lookin good, nice vascularity on forearms

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
lookin sick.. that is exactly what I want to look like lol