After a 5 months clean bulk, bulk or cut?

patoff

Awards
Hi guys,

Sorry for the long topic, but I need some help. I tried putting images in the message, but I don't have the right :-(

I don't know if I should clean bulk a bit more and start cuting right now. My main goal is to be able to walk on the beach without a shirt on when I will go to Florida in February 2010.

I've been fat all my life. In 18 months, I went from 210 lbs to 160, then from 160 to 145 after a shoulder dislocation :-(. Even at 5'11" and 145 lbs, I was still fat. Now I am at 170 lbs, I am okay with how I look with a shirt on, but I am still too fat to walk around shirtless.

There are 26 weeks until my trip to Florida. What should I do? Should I plan a 12 week cut before leaving and continue my clean bulk until then? Or maybe start a cut now? Do I have enough muscle mass to cut right now?

I am currently gaining between 0.5 and 1 lb per week by eating 3900 calories on training days and 3400 on non-training days. Diet is pretty clean, chicken, fish, whole wheat stuff, etc... Ratio are 45% carbs, 35% proteins, 20% fat.

Here is a progress pics I was able to found. First one is 5 months ago at 155 lbs. Right one is 170 lbs.
By looking at the picture, I am not sure where the 15 lbs went. Doesn't look a lot more fat, waist is pretty much the same size.

h**p://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8665/frontprogresssmall.jpg
h**p://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4276/sideapt.jpg
h**p://img38.imageshack.us/img38/126/backijt.jpg

Got 2 bottles of Stoked and Activate Extreme, not sure if I should take them right now and continue my clean bulk by 8 weeks or wait later?

Thanks a lot guys!