last year/now

vector18

vector18

Awards
The first pic was taken last year and the 2nd pic of was taken 2 minutes
ago. I am all natural in case your wondering without any help from
anything except protein and dieting. I am 38 yrs old, 5'11", 195lbs. I know I have more work
in the Ab area and I am trying different things and watching the diet alittle better. I just recently purchased
Powerfull, but only have been taking them the past 2 days. What ya think?

Attachments

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude...awesome progress. You had a spare tire with some serious hooters, but now you're looking much harder, much more defined. Well done, keep it up!

vector18

vector18

Awards
Thanks JW, believe it or not, I was 205 in 1st pic and 195 in the 2nd pic. LOL, and those
boobs are from previous years of lifting, not just fat. And yes, I had a serious spare
tire. I still have one, but I'm working hard to trim down. My goal is at least a FOUR pack! LOL!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks JW, believe it or not, I was 205 in 1st pic and 195 in the 2nd pic. LOL, and those
boobs are from previous years of lifting, not just fat. And yes, I had a serious spare
tire. I still have one, but I'm working hard to trim down. My goal is at least a FOUR pack! LOL!
Could definitely tell from the 1st pic that you were a lifter that had let it go for a while. Way to get back on track brutha...keep it up.

mcssassin

Awards
you look like jhon travolta in the first pic and the lead singer from bush in the second lol but seriously man nice progress

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
Damn, I have to admit, that's an amazing transformation! Keep it up man, I'm extremely impressed.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
and you got a new camera! Ha

PS - Good fxckin job bro!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thats some impressive **** man, i bet people who havn't seen you in awhile mention how much better you look eh?! i love it when that happens.

vector18

vector18

Awards
Thanks guys! I emailed a buddy of mine this picture and he called me up accusing
me of using photo shop! I don't even know how to use photo shop! I told him, thats
alittle less than one year of dieting and gym, not photo shop! :wavey:
And people that see me in person basically just tell me that they
can see that I lost alot of weight. I sort of hate that cause I'd rather hear
from them that I look big and muscular, not thin and trim. But hey, I'll
take what I can get!

vector18

vector18

Awards
LOL! I have noticed a couple of looks here and there from the girls, but I'm happily
married and am faithful to my wife!:happysad:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
LOL! I have noticed a couple of looks here and there from the girls, but I'm happily
married and am faithful to my wife!:happysad:
Hey now! Who said I was talking about other girls! I just said you probably get more ass now! ;) Im sure the wifey likes it!

vector18

vector18

Awards
Hey now! Who said I was talking about other girls! I just said you probably get more ass now! ;) Im sure the wifey likes it!
LOL! OH I see now! Yeah, she's happy that she can finally wrap her arms
around my waist and I don't suffocate her when I'm on top! :happysad:

vector18

vector18

Awards
I didn't take any bf measures and probably never will. My goal is to get a 6 pack
at least once in my life.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Well, you're gettin' close! There's already some definition there so it's not too far away. Just keep up the hard work :biggthumpup:

Davidlee

I have hips too.. Now there going away but it's hard and a very stressful time in between. It'll drive you crazy.. I'll lay on floor and hit different ab exercises for ever and nothing happens. Then i stopped and got diet right and it started working :)

loki515

Awards
very impressive, you def. have done a great job trasnforming your body. keep up the good work.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
I have hips too.. Now there going away but it's hard and a very stressful time in between. It'll drive you crazy.. I'll lay on floor and hit different ab exercises for ever and nothing happens. Then i stopped and got diet right and it started working :)
totally true.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
lookin' good. even your face looks leaner. just stay on the diet and cardio and those abs will be showing in no time. would be great to see a comparison of the lower body? i would also think that you should start seeing some weight gain do to all the lean muscle. and don't sweat the comments. in clothes, sure, you may look simply like you lost weight to the average joe, but when the shirt comes off...its a whole different story bro. keep up the great work-

ibigboy

Awards
great transformation man your moobs turned into pecs :D

filo74

Awards
Excellent job !! I too have HUGE love handles....working on getting rid of 'em !