Gyno or No Gyno? - AnabolicMinds.com

Gyno or No Gyno?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Gyno or No Gyno?

During puberty my chest started to look and feel like it consisted of tissue and got a bit pointy. I went to the doctor and yes, I had gyno due to puberty. So im wondering if I still have a case of gyno or I just need to work out my chest a bit more often. I am currently trieng to bulk as you can see im pretty frail in my pics and need to put on some mucsle.

I am currently running sus250, but my chest has stayed the same since before the cycle. Im wondering if it is gyno what is the best to run on cycle to reduce/prevent any more problems with gyno?
    Attached Images Attached Images       

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Cmon Guys..!?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  174 lbs.

Once you have gyno you can not simply take a pill and make it go away. Especially if you have had it for a considerable amount of time. None the less, when starting a cycle you should always plan out your PCT first! You should make sure that you have some form of serm on hand as well as something for the post cycle. There are several different "supps" that you can take when you start to notice signs of gyno while on cycle and they will help to reduce if not stop them. But the longer you have had gyno the less effective the meds are. There is where people go to see a doctor and some times have surgery.

Personally I think you have a tad of gyno. Sorry, but I am in the same boat, not everyone gets great genetics!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Thanks man, I pretty much have my supplies laid out on paper just have to place the order. I also just want to heat other opinons on there supps since there is so many on the market.

Im going to order nolva for pct and letro to cycle in. Ive read some reviewa on epi and hoping to hear more feedback on that as well.

Thanks alot for your advice, hoping to hear from others as well.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

How does someone get gyno through puberty? Abnormal hormonal balances? Can someone explain how this can happen?
  6. Senior Member

quick question...I think I have very little gyno, could I take Nolva say 10/10/ or 20/10 to get rid of it??? what do you think? Im going to a cycle in a few weeks and wanna make sure Im good!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

^^ re read hard2gains post, you cant just take a pill to get rid of it.

And ide like to know how you get gyno from puberty as well.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  174 lbs.

Gyno is the result of higher estrogen levels in the body. When we go through puberty all of our hormones are all over the place. Some have higher levels of estrogen than others. Unfortunately for some males this results in the formation of breast tissue. So, when on cycle, your body pretty much shuts down making testosterone since you are basically injecting it. Receptors are blocked, once you come off cycle, the receptors open and the body is trying to regulate itself. This can often result in once again higher estrogen levels and the body is more prone to hanging on to it. This is why PCT is important as well as potentially having to take a form estrogen control while on cycle if your body is prone to gyno. As was my case. Some are able to go straight through without taking anything to the end!

I know this was not a scientific break down of the process but hopefully this will give you a little insight. I would suggest doing a search for gyno on google. You may need to type in the whole word mind you, gynomastatia (hell, I can't even even seem to spell it right at this point)
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

op it seriously looks as if you have a mild case of pubertal gyno....not just deposits under the nipple but actual breast tissue....i would talk to a doctor....your first and last pics make it pretty clear....dont tell a doctor you have used aas....
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I think the OP just needs to hit the weights and eat and build some muscle. Why are people recommending stuff like he has been juicing and has big puffy nips. Why are you running anything other than whey, BCAA's and some creatine? It's hard to really tell "gyno" symptoms when there isn't much underlying chest muscle tissue. How about getting someone to help you train properly and effectively, not just move a bunch of weight, and give yourself 6-12 months and stay off the supps you don't need and see what your chest looks like then. Sorry for the rant but come on. Yeah you need to bulk up some and build some mass. And drop some fat. The man boobs will go away and if you still have puffy nips at 10%BF, then let's revisit the subject.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I agree. No offense, but a solid year of progressive body building is needed. What ever the issue was with your estrogen levels during puberty, I am sorry, but you should absolutely not be stacking or cycling anything other than OTC supplements just as youngandfree stated. Your natural test levels will increase with an intense routine, and further decrease if you begin a serious cycle at such a novice stage. My recommendation: Find a knowlegable partner and stick to his hip like glue. Do not any serious cycles "including sus250" untill you worked gained to the point of plateau (years). Feel your natural pump.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

I have to agree with mooch. It does look like a mild case. But next time you take pictures try using better lighting or a flash. If you could get a real clear picture from the side we could almost tell for sure. But the last pic looks like you do.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Thanks for all the advice guys, I know the cycle wasent the way to go but i figured ill give it a shot. Ive been working out for about 8 months no supplements except protien and sizeon. Believe it or not the sust really is helping mw gain. My strenght also went up, and im feeling good.

Im going to finish this cycle and work out clean till next spring summer and maybe then take another
    cycle.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Getbiig View Post
    Believe it or not the sust really is helping mw gain. My strenght also went up, and im feeling good.

cycle.
    Oh there is no doubt about it you will put on size plus you will feel great! That is a definite. The only thing is you might not be able to keep your gains. But you know your already into it. So just hit and hit it hard. You will have a great time. Both in the gym and out of the gym.
    Last edited by faceman35; 07-21-2009 at 08:51 AM. Reason: I need to learn how to spell
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Thanks for all the advice guys, I know the cycle wasent the way to go but i figured ill give it a shot. Ive been working out for about 8 months no supplements except protien and sizeon. Believe it or not the sust really is helping mw gain. My strenght also went up, and im feeling good.

Im going to finish this cycle and work out clean till next spring summer and maybe then take another
    cycle.
    i have a mild case of pub gyno from my teens. after i started working out the chest definition has helped greatly in terms of appearance. when your a kid (teens) your test levels are high and there can be conversion through the action of the enzyme aromatase. test+estro conversion(too much of it)=gyno, similar to AAS use. whenever the body has a signifigant amount more estro than test, gyno can occur. that being said, someone was has some gyno from puberity is not necessarly "gyno prone" as i am living proof of that. i have ran numerous ph/ps cycles along with one AAS cycle that i'm currently on and i have no problems. i owe this in huge part to being what i hope is a responsible user (not abuser) or these drugs. gyno can also occur in infants along with the elderly. again, estro high+test low=possible man boobs. also reducing adipose fat from that area is a good idea too.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

^^^ wow great input im acouple weeks in and no side affects so ill keep my fingers crossed .
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

^^^ wow great input im acouple weeks in and no side affects so ill keep my fingers crossed .
    i hope you have the proper AI and SERM onhand just in case. the fact of the matter is this (on two points) people without ever having gyno at any stage in their life can develop gyno and just because i do not experience gyno symtoms during this cycle, does not mean that i hill not on the next. buy a good supply of AI's and SERMs, you can never have too much of something like this.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Thanks man, I pretty much have my supplies laid out on paper just have to place the order. I also just want to heat other opinons on there supps since there is so many on the market.

Im going to order nolva for pct and letro to cycle in. Ive read some reviewa on epi and hoping to hear more feedback on that as well.
    Agree with Lenoxchi. You should have WAY more than enough of your serm and AI on hand before you start your cycle. I know this especially when I ran a test and dbol cycle and I got pre-gyno two weeks after my pct. Luckily I had bought some adex to run on the cycle but decided not to run it. So I had that to use. If I did not then I w
    So just for future I ordered a lot of nolva and adex to have on hand. This is in addition to what I will be using for pct in the future.
    (I dont like the idea of bitch tits)
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Im actually ordering both once i get back from vaca so IM home when th package arrives. I was going to order the smaller size bottles but ide make sure i order both larger bottles.
  20. Davidlee

Doesn't look like Gyno to me ,but I'm no expert. I think tear up some pushups and bench and compare to those pics in 4 - 6 weeks.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

will do, already started
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    quick question...I think I have very little gyno, could I take Nolva say 10/10/ or 20/10 to get rid of it??? what do you think? Im going to a cycle in a few weeks and wanna make sure Im good!
    Tom... are you serious?

Don't be a moron. 2 weeks of Nolva wont do anything.
  23. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Tom... are you serious?

Don't be a moron. 2 weeks of Nolva wont do anything.
    yea WTF was I thinking??
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

yea WTF was I thinking??
    Stop taking pills dude, you're going to hurt yourself. Go eat some WonderBread.
  25. Senior Member

26. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  27. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post

28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

and so the war the of the smileys begins. ha J/K
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by faceman35 View Post
    and so the war the of the smileys begins. ha J/K
    here's a smiley for ya........i win!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

oh nice mooch. Is that you ?
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

no silly....its the hoff!
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    no silly....its the hoff!
    I know that I was being sarcastic.
    Although I bet you keep a whole library of pictures that you take of yourself in a banana hammock.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

no library.....i got em all on a disc!!!!
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Oh you know you can probably store a whole lot more on a back up hard drive.
    ha.
    I am leaving work! everyone have a good weekend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno or not gyno? That's the question...
    By Napao in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:17 AM
  2. reg gyno or prolaction gyno??
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 04:43 PM
  3. gyno symptoms/gyno on mtrn?
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 06:24 PM
  4. Gyno in PCT...what to do from here...
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:18 PM