Please read and advise. Thanks

Davidlee

This is my workout.
Mon : Chest: Three sets of dumbbell flys, 5-8 reps per set with 2-3min between sets. Three sets of dumbbell press, 5-8 reps per set with 2-3min between sets. Three sets of incline press, 5-8 reps per set with 2-3min between sets. Three sets of incline dumbbell flys, 5-8 reps per set with 2-3 min between sets.
Tues: Back: Six sets of overhand wide grip pullups (pull-ups) holding dumbbell between your thighs, 5-8 reps, with 3min rest between sets. Six sets of dumbbell rows, 5-8 reps per set with 3min rest between sets.
Wed: Legs: Three sets of lunges, 5-8 reps, with 2-3 min rest between sets. Three sets of skateboard squats, 5-8 reps, with 2-3min between sets. Three sets of good mornings, 5-8 reps, with 2-3 min rest between sets. Three sets of single leg calf raises, 5-8 reps, with 2-3 min rest between sets. . Three sets of leg extensions, 5-8 reps, with 2-3 min rest between sets. .
Thur: Shoulders: 3 sets of alternate shoulder press, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of side raises, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of front raises, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of reverse flys, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of vertical rows, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets.
Fri: Arms: Biceps: 3 sets dumbbell curl using forced negatives, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of twenty-ones with barbell, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of reverse grip barbell curls, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. Triceps: 3 sets of skull crushers, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of narrow grip bench press, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets. 3 sets of dumbbell kick backs, 5-8 reps per set with 60s rest between sets.

I take N.O Explode before workouts, creatine afterwards, and whey protein at least 1 time a day. I eat healthy, maybe not enough but when I do it's not bad. Diet looks like this. ( AND I work out in mornings )
Breakfast: Either Special K cereal w/ Skim milk or 2 packs instant oatmeal or 5 eggs ( 2 whole 3 whites scrambled )
Next Meal: Either Cereal Bar or another bowl of cereal or turkey sandwich
Meal 3: turkey sandwich with fat free cheese, lean turkey, and whole wheat bread and some pretzels
Meal 4: protein shake probably or ANOTHER turkey sandwich or can of greenbeans, black eyed peas, or cream corn.
Meal 5: steak or chicken with some veggies
meal 6: probably cereal bar or something..

Please help. I try hard and do not get enough gains. I dont wanna screw up my body and take PH's but I WILL.. I promise if that's what you think would be best..
I am 20, 6'4'' at a measly 183 pounds. I was 210 pounds a little over 2 months ago. I want to gain some serious mass and muscle and I dont feel like getting good gains in a year.. Very Impatient but not rudely impatient. Thanks Ahead

itzgambino

Awards
you do not look much older than me so a PH is definitely unnecessary. My first suggestion would be to maybe shorten your rests between sets, 2-3 mins sounds like an awful amount of time inbetween sets. Second, I would replace the cereal bars with atleast a protein bar. Looks like you are not getting enough to eat if you want to put on some mass. If you are insistent on taking something else I would recommend something like battle fuel or Prime.

Davidlee

yeh im 20, and i just have a sweet tooth. I have the determination of a bull. I can workout constantly and I can eat what ever.

itzgambino

Awards
Yea being 20 myself, t-levels for us are already optimal so PH's would be unneccessary. If anything you just want to enhance efficient use of the testosterone already in our body. You just gotta keep your diet in check make sure you are getting in enough food, cereal bars arent really the full meal that you should be getting in. Most of them are just sugar loaded granola bar type things, not really packing the protein lol.

itzgambino

Awards
you do not even have to waste ur money buying them. Just make ur own, there are tons of recipes for them just on here, just find one you like and tweak it to include whatever you want. This way you can tailor your bar to what you want and etc.