16 weeks change - believe it or not

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have pics proving the dates... heres what I did over the last 16 weeks...

Oh and I only trained for 14 of them - had swine flue and lost 10 pounds in the middle

Attachments

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The list is long...

I was out of shape for myself in the first pics so I had a LOT of muscle memory waiting to activate so I entered a transformation contest. Hurt my back so legs suffered so I won't win but still glad to be back. Still dieting for 1-3 more weeks, my bf% is not low enough for me.

Here are some other poses.

Attachments

D

Davidlee

That's crazy. I've been dieting like crazy and working out 5 days a week with all kinds of supps. I got nothing on you. What supps did you use?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
That's crazy. I've been dieting like crazy and working out 5 days a week with all kinds of supps. I got nothing on you. What supps did you use?

protein and oats. lol

good gains man.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
16 weeks.....you're a beast

impart some knowledge...what was ur regiment like?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wow. that is pretty crazy

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
wow that is some impressive results!! congrats man!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
come on ppl....sups? hahahaha

goon looking great bro.

vascularity is awesome! can u PM me with the jist of ur "sup" regimen?

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Dig those, impressive transformation. It's all in the diet right?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had some assistance but honestly most of the mass I gained from it I lost when I got the Swine flu or I would be bigger and more cut.

I have some ideas on dieting, simple but extreme fat burner combos and a lot lot lot of muscle memory...

Here is one pic from last year to compare...

So to clarify the first pic above was 16 weeks ago, the second is from now and this example is from last august to show how much I lost in the first pics.

Attachments

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
protein and oats. lol

good gains man.
Anator and Gakic... look for the comercial...

But I can share some thoughts I have.

Carb cut off then lower fat in your last meal so basically protein then take a single 200-250 and apply eviscerate.

You sleep off the heat, you don't kill you energy during the day, you have a FAST metabolism rather than a slow one overnight and your blood glucose goes down for AM cardio.

Safest, easiest and most effective way I have ever used dnp. Doing this just 3-4 times a week worked faster than anything else I have ever done

Also I took some diuretics that day, I was 199 before the pics and 207 today

L

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Great transformation. . . Supps or not it shows how dedicated you are to Bodybuilding keep u the good work. What are some of your measurements currently chest, waist, Arms , etc.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
amazing results no matter how enhanced you were, and damn Getting swine flu eh? jesus bro glad your ok.....but it is quite obvious there was "some assistance" to me at least...either way no magic pills, so good job and dedication.

S

spadesofaces

Awards
Am I the only one who's more interested in what the guy's diet and training looked like?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one who's more interested in what the guy's diet and training looked like?
Apparently so. Diet and training are what makes the "supps" work but the "supps" are what makes the results happen so rapidly.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
INMHO..."supps" are really just the icing on the cake if in fact they were in the equation.

I would be way more interested in knowing his diet and routine(mainly b/c i dont use "supps" as a personal choice) he used. And just to give him some extra credit...i know a few guys in the gym that are into heavy supps...and would love to look like his before picture! (A little exaggerated but u get the point)

So i tip my hat to you good sir! I can learn a thing or two from you when it comes to shedding some serious fat seriously fast!

And yeah it if very apparent your muscle memory had a big influence on ur rapid development. It looks like u never got out of shape to begin with after u were done!

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
INMHO..."supps" are really just the icing on the cake if in fact they were in the equation.

I would be way more interested in knowing his diet and routine(mainly b/c i dont use "supps" as a personal choice) he used. And just to give him some extra credit...i know a few guys in the gym that are into heavy supps...and would love to look like his before picture! (A little exaggerated but u get the point)

So i tip my hat to you good sir! I can learn a thing or two from you when it comes to shedding some serious fat seriously fast!

And yeah it if very apparent your muscle memory had a big influence on ur rapid development. It looks like u never got out of shape to begin with after u were done!
Agreed. "Supps"+poor diet and/or poor routine=funny looking

Y

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Just search for other posts from justreading to see what the last few months have been like.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOW! Just search for other posts from justreading to see what the last few months have been like.
Its been hard man.

I've had several major back injuries, a stressful breakup (cough...stalker) and the swine flu but I made it happen.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My body told me I need a break wow...

So tired, back hurts so bad I can barely walk and both rotators hurt.

Gotta figure out my next step but looks like I wont get to finish my cutting plan

chris808costa

chris808costa

Awards
PM me your cycle and supps plz
Thanks,
Chris

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys I honestly don't know everything I did. I plan and change by feel and what in injuries and body tell me and don't write it down.

I don't like discussing cycles on this board either it is too open.

I can tell you a few things:

DC training is great for adding muscle but the minute you try to make it lean gins it becomes hard. I would only use it as a kick start with an oral like superdrol ect.

Cardio REALLY is over rated if your diet is on.

t3 can change your entire metabolism for some people, I am a super responder to it and small doses allow me to eat much much more (giant endo here)

Eviscerate is great stuff for certain times like before AM cardio and before bed if you take a night time fat burner (dnp in a reduced caloric state ie tapered card and fats is great). I don't really like it before training unless you plan on doing cardio after, the body just simply can't use fats as fuels in for anaerobic activity.

If you want to keep it fool proof the ultimate diet 2.0 is very much worth it.

In a lowered carb state plcar is a life saver.

Forget what movements you are supposed to do... what ones do you feel the mind muscle connection in (took me friggin 10 years to figure this out).

H

Hard2Gain

Awards
First of all I will say great job! You look awesome! Make sure you get some rest and heal yourself up.

GoHardorGoHome is on the right track here! "Supps" are great and can work wonders but they are only part of the process. Without the other components it is like a fat person taking fat burners and not working out or changing their diet. No results!

The bottom line, is that if you really want to know more about what cycles to take there are plenty of places to look. I will say that if you have not done it before then you really need to make sure that you have maxed out your natural potential first. Honestly, a good diet with the right amount of calories and a good workout plan/ethic can take you much further than you think. If you are already there and ready for your first round of real "Supps" then remember this one fact. Keep it simple! It has been highly recommended that a first timer take some form of test and that is it! Along with a good pct mind you. Other than that, I will say no more. Do your research before you do anything! And remember it is also illegal! You are on your own!

Now back to the main idea of this thread. Muscle memory def helped. Way to go man. I am hoping mine comes back that quick!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I won my contest!

Hope there are some prizes, still waiting to see.

Y

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
First of all I will say great job! You look awesome! Make sure you get some rest and heal yourself up.

GoHardorGoHome is on the right track here! "Supps" are great and can work wonders but they are only part of the process. Without the other components it is like a fat person taking fat burners and not working out or changing their diet. No results!

The bottom line, is that if you really want to know more about what cycles to take there are plenty of places to look. I will say that if you have not done it before then you really need to make sure that you have maxed out your natural potential first. Honestly, a good diet with the right amount of calories and a good workout plan/ethic can take you much further than you think. If you are already there and ready for your first round of real "Supps" then remember this one fact. Keep it simple! It has been highly recommended that a first timer take some form of test and that is it! Along with a good pct mind you. Other than that, I will say no more. Do your research before you do anything! And remember it is also illegal! You are on your own!

Now back to the main idea of this thread. Muscle memory def helped. Way to go man. I am hoping mine comes back that quick!

He's not a newb.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
damn i'm jealous. nicely done. hope i can have something like the post soon.

Z

Zuplado

Awards
daym nice results..

i almost fell my seat when you said you was out of shape n the BEFORE pix hehehe

I am still far from being close on you nefore pix but eyeing the same result

hats off to you

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
daym nice results..

i almost fell my seat when you said you was out of shape n the BEFORE pix hehehe

I am still far from being close on you nefore pix but eyeing the same result

hats off to you
get your diet and training down to a T....then become "ENHANCED" and you can.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
you said, "cardio is overrated if diet is in check". do you support this 100%? just curious

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you said, "cardio is overrated if diet is in check". do you support this 100%? just curious
Yes I do - I barely do cardio. If you cant get to 10-12% without cardio then either you dont know how to diet or your metabolism is messed up or you are over 35-40 years old

Anyway...

2 horrible weeks in the gym

Today did arms instead of legs (long story) - Did MASSIVE weight on strict tricept dips (dips with the belt but arms in and straight up so its just tri's - most people cant to bodyweight). On last set got bw+100 for 6 reps. Got 55's got 8 on last set of concentration curls then later was doing seated hammer curls and BAM slammed myself in the face! stopped my workout cold and eye is swelling shut haha...

Was my only good workout of the week besides chest.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ok, my diet is really on point right now and cardio is of course, a pain in the @ss, but good job on the arm WO man!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok, my diet is really on point right now and cardio is of course, a pain in the @ss, but good job on the arm WO man!
I always try new diets man - macros and cal combos. It takes a while to learn.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Even diet and training right you need some muscle memory to do what i did in 14-16 weeks.
no doubt man, you looked fine even before all of this, lol, You can certainly tell that you had a great base with alot of past training, sucks getting those injuries, I found at 26 they really started acting up, aches, creeks etc.etc.

A

animalkrack3r

Awards
When you are taking clen/t3 as well as test ....

Yes cardio is overrated..

Z

Zuplado

Awards
get your diet and training down to a T....then become "ENHANCED" and you can.
down to a T??

yes that is what I've been told...I will go back to my old strict diet and workout but I am still having double thoughts on going "enhanced"..have a concern about the side effects...

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well its not for everyone, and you can make great gains naturally, as in creatine, protein supplements and food.

Z

Zuplado

Awards
well its not for everyone, and you can make great gains naturally, as in creatine, protein supplements and food.
actually I want to try it that is why I am here maybe I can decide afterwards...I want to try it coz it will be quick like what he did in 16 weeks...and more effective..then from ther I will maintain it.

me in 16 weeks looked like his BEFORE pix...185 down to 150lbs but still aint dry

I really cant get that dry "naturally", I need the support.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sometimes the quick way dude isnt the best way, if you dont have the diet and trainging down you will oose everything u gain on cycle.

good luck though, research unil you cant reaearch anymore, become almost a guru on trainging and diet.
steroids are the icing on the cake

Z

Zuplado

Awards
Yeah thats true...though I am gonna concentrate on diet and training, though the bulging belly and chest fat is my problem...

after reading for a couple of hours looks like im leaning towards Anavar to help burn the fat with minimal side effects

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Var at a decent dose is FAR from sie effect free, just a warning, at a low dose its hard to notice but at a noticable dose its very potent on the prostate and hpta and even mood. Also make sure you know your source, it is very expensive and most are weak, expect to run 60mg ed min.