16 weeks change - believe it or not

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Even diet and training right you need some muscle memory to do what i did in 14-16 weeks.
    no doubt man, you looked fine even before all of this, lol, You can certainly tell that you had a great base with alot of past training, sucks getting those injuries, I found at 26 they really started acting up, aches, creeks etc.etc.

2. Registered User
    Answers

I always try new diets man - macros and cal combos. It takes a while to learn.
    as I grow and get older, im realizing this every day
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

When you are taking clen/t3 as well as test ....

Yes cardio is overrated..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Question

Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    get your diet and training down to a T....then become "ENHANCED" and you can.
    down to a T??

yes that is what I've been told...I will go back to my old strict diet and workout but I am still having double thoughts on going "enhanced"..have a concern about the side effects...
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

well its not for everyone, and you can make great gains naturally, as in creatine, protein supplements and food.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Smile

well its not for everyone, and you can make great gains naturally, as in creatine, protein supplements and food.
    actually I want to try it that is why I am here maybe I can decide afterwards...I want to try it coz it will be quick like what he did in 16 weeks...and more effective..then from ther I will maintain it.

me in 16 weeks looked like his BEFORE pix...185 down to 150lbs but still aint dry

I really cant get that dry "naturally", I need the support.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

sometimes the quick way dude isnt the best way, if you dont have the diet and trainging down you will oose everything u gain on cycle.

good luck though, research unil you cant reaearch anymore, become almost a guru on trainging and diet.
    steroids are the icing on the cake
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah thats true...though I am gonna concentrate on diet and training, though the bulging belly and chest fat is my problem...

after reading for a couple of hours looks like im leaning towards Anavar to help burn the fat with minimal side effects
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zuplado View Post
    Yeah thats true...though I am gonna concentrate on diet and training, though the bulging belly and chest fat is my problem...

after reading for a couple of hours looks like im leaning towards Anavar to help burn the fat with minimal side effects
    Anavar...
    http://www.steroid.com/Anavar.php
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Var at a decent dose is FAR from sie effect free, just a warning, at a low dose its hard to notice but at a noticable dose its very potent on the prostate and hpta and even mood. Also make sure you know your source, it is very expensive and most are weak, expect to run 60mg ed min.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

actually I want to try it that is why I am here maybe I can decide afterwards...I want to try it coz it will be quick like what he did in 16 weeks...and more effective..then from ther I will maintain it.

me in 16 weeks looked like his BEFORE pix...185 down to 150lbs but still aint dry

I really cant get that dry "naturally", I need the support.
    I took diuretics and water cycled, juice wont make you dry either man so if you can't do it with water deprivation and some diuretics naturally then you cant do it on juiice either cause the gear has nothing to do with being dry and if anything makes it harder to get dry.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Var at a decent dose is FAR from sie effect free, just a warning, at a low dose its hard to notice but at a noticable dose its very potent on the prostate and hpta and even mood. Also make sure you know your source, it is very expensive and most are weak, expect to run 60mg ed min.
    Ive read that most are done at 80-120mg ed
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Ive read that most are done at 80-120mg ed
    Would not say most.

There is a lot lot lot of WEAK var out there. Those that run a tru 80-100 rarely make it through the side effects. The HPTA shut down is worse than tren in many cases and the prostate issues are worse than anything else out there at those doses so most who run those doses have weak stuff BUT if they dont then they will most likely get side effects. The only reason to use it is if you have progesterone/prolactin issues and can't run tren.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I took diuretics and water cycled, juice wont make you dry either man so if you can't do it with water deprivation and some diuretics naturally then you cant do it on juiice either cause the gear has nothing to do with being dry and if anything makes it harder to get dry.
    sorry "dry" was the incorrect term...lean and cut i wud say

here is what I looke like at 150lbs which is still far from your "BEFORE pics especially on chest and belly area..

://img.photobucket.com/albums/v406/b12sr20ve/150lbs.jpg

i was on a strict diet theres with a 6 day workout including boxing

I actually want to try Anavar to to incorporate on my diet and workout to burn the belly and chest fat which is very difficult for me....

btw did you get tan?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

great results!!
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

wouldnt that depend on what compound your using?
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Not at all! With the right ancills you can get very dry. Letro is king.

I was NOT on just dry compounds here...
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Not at all! With the right ancills you can get very dry. Letro is king.

I was NOT on just dry compounds here...
    aahhh I see , Ive only used these ds,ph orals, there kind of boring to be honest.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

sorry "dry" was the incorrect term...lean and cut i wud say

here is what I looke like at 150lbs which is still far from your "BEFORE pics especially on chest and belly area..

://img.photobucket.com/albums/v406/b12sr20ve/150lbs.jpg

i was on a strict diet theres with a 6 day workout including boxing

I actually want to try Anavar to to incorporate on my diet and workout to burn the belly and chest fat which is very difficult for me....

btw did you get tan?
    Anavar has been shown to burn visceral fat which very few people have under 15% (don't quote that it might be a touch lower). So it will do very little for the sub-q chest and belly fat. At a high enough dose its androgenic properties will cause some fat loss also if you are naturally low in androgens then you might notice those effects as well.

I did a spray tan right before this just for the shoot, it looked HORRIBLE the next day but I do try to keep some color
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

aahhh I see , Ive only used these ds,ph orals, there kind of boring to be honest.
    Superdrol is as strong as any aas out there - dont fool yourself. it is the strongest oral I have ever seen
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Superdrol is as strong as any aas out there - dont fool yourself. it is the strongest oral I have ever seen
    Ive never used it, I guess I should have said i used M1T years ago, now that is power, but the sides were unbearable, even with all support supps, I needed some old 4-ad but couldnt find any. Lethargy was a killer.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Superdrol... yumm. Cant make it past like 4 days no matter what. Blood pressure does me out so quick but id love to run it a few weeks :-/
    CELTIC LABS REP
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Superdrol... yumm. Cant make it past like 4 days no matter what. Blood pressure does me out so quick but id love to run it a few weeks :-/
    well then you wouldnt last 1 day om M1T, i think I made it 13 days once....it fckn sucked.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Ive never used it, I guess I should have said i used M1T years ago, now that is power, but the sides were unbearable, even with all support supps, I needed some old 4-ad but couldnt find any. Lethargy was a killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    well then you wouldnt last 1 day om M1T, i think I made it 13 days once....it fckn sucked.
    I want to run something stronger than Hdrol..but all I hear about is these horrible sides, what to do
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Big deal will a few weeks on high blood pressure really kill you? It's not so bad I don't think, you only run short cycles.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Big deal will a few weeks on high blood pressure really kill you? It's not so bad I don't think, you only run short cycles.
    I have Hawthorne Berry to help with the BP, but Im more worried about the lethargy I keep reading...Im pretty sure gyno is not a issue, not sure on Nolva or Torem...

the only problem is I have A LOT of Furaguno (clone of Furazabol) so I can do a some-what good stack, I was thinking
    Hdrol/Furaguno-6 weeks
    Epi/Furaguno-5 weeks
    Mdrol/Furaguno-3 weeks Mdrol-6 weeks Furaguno
  27. Banned
    Answers

the m1t challenege who has got the balls 10 20 30 40 30 20 10 loll (no1 try this im being sarcastic)
  28. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I have enough M1T to do it...if I had some old 4 ad to offset the lethargy I would use it for a month, but never more than 20mg a day.....its simply the lethargy that kills a guy.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

this may be a dumb question, but what causes the lethargy?
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

being shutdown...decresed liver function...I dont know anymore.
  31. Banned
    Answers

i dont mind it, i actually love the lethargic and backpump sides. im weird but i love this part of a cycle the most. i wish i had my hands on some M1T my friend aint gonna sell his
  32. Banned
    Answers

i belive its also due to high lvls of test/ recovery. i guess its all combined. like seal said. dosent dhea help it i dont know i never bothered with fixing that part like i said i love some of the sides
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    i dont mind it, i actually love the lethargic and backpump sides. im weird but i love this part of a cycle the most. i wish i had my hands on some M1T my friend aint gonna sell his
    not being a dck but...serious? you like the insane lethargy?
  34. Registered User
    Answers

lethargy is no friend of mine..but Ive seen a guy recommend DHEA for it, but then wouldn't 7 Keto be needed also, well not needed but a good addition?
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

How did this become a discussion of a now illegal and toxic PH whcih I have never even used haha...

not mad just funny and odd
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

wow SD killed me in 7 days. I had massive anxiety attacks and 600 alt.
  37. Banned
    Answers

not being a dck but...serious? you like the insane lethargy?
    DUDE IM PSYCHO LMAO JK
    YAH i do like the feeling of lethargic very calm sleepy and relaxing. and i loveeee back pumps i never used taurine. i actually look forward to the backpumps during PH cycles
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly guys...

Most PH's are legal because pharma companies decided they were too dangerous or not useful enough to be developed into prescription drugs.

Real gear is almost always either safer or more effective. The risk/benefit ratio for most PH are not worth it. Either you take MORE health risks to get the effects or you take less and they are much weaker. Personally I would rather take something with decades of research than something that has never been studied long term.
  39. Banned
    Answers

OT is way more expensive the halodrol (ph) yet they are quiet similar but not exact but u are right, dbol can be found cheap......cheap than some creatines
  40. Banned
    Answers

i wish primobolan was cheaper....... and masteron...... i saw some test-E priced very fairly. but ppl seem to always dose the prices high on winstrol/primo/materon/eq around my city-ish
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. [10weeks]500mg T-Cyp;3 weeks beast 4 weeks epi; PES ERASE; hcg throughout
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 02:24 AM
  2. Testopro/Stoked Short Question (4 weeks or 8 weeks)
    By fireblade187 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 12:16 PM
  3. Same routine for weeks or change often
    By double s in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 02:37 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 01:20 AM