ok back after a year

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
whats up folks..back after a year of getting fat and not being motivated

just to recap..in dec 03 I got a DUI in NYC and had my truck taken away, at first I was borrowing cars, walking etc to the gym but then with work and school I just didnt have the motivation to go so i have been off for about a year..got my ride back last month 1/02 and the first thing I did was join a gym

started at this YMCA by my work since we get a corporate rate, but that place sux and my old gym lured me back with sweet deal and my gf wanted to join so we joined together...

anyway...its about that time..i will be posting b4 pics once again...it seems all I have posted on this board was b4 pics..lol..something always happens and I never get the after...this time I will..but they should be up in a day or two..keep in mind i been out a year..back only for about a week.

going to key west with the woman this summer and have to be able to wash her panties on my abs by then

later
h19

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back to the game Hamper, lookin forward to seein you around.

ManBeast

txwakeskater

Awards
I as just about to PM ya saying Welcom Back! Nice to see ya around bruh..... Maybe you can become chat mod again! :D

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I as just about to PM ya saying Welcom Back! Nice to see ya around bruh..... Maybe you can become chat mod again! :D
RFLMAO..yeah

dude I have not been able to get into that chat room forever..

MB now that you are a mod man....check out what my problem is

when I go to enter the chat it says my login password is not correct..???

I gave up after the 87298342309484320394899 1/2 try

thanks for the welcome back people..
lets just hope I can actually post some AFTER pics this time

h19

db682

Awards
  • Established
DUI, ouch! I got a DUI about 4 years ago and damn it sucked. You might get screwed now cause 48 states have adopted a law requiring anybody that has gotten more then 1 DUI or blew a certain amount over the limit to install ignition locking breath-alyzers on there vehicles. I got a letter from the DMV as a precautionary measure (scare tactic) stating that even though I blew under the required amount and before July 0f 2002 that the new requirements are now in place and that anybody that has gotten a DUI in the state of Florida within the last 7 yrs will be recieving these letters. I read up on the devices and boy do they sound like they suck. You have to pull over every couple min. to reblow to keep the vehicle running and if you dont an alarm goes off, the headlights start flashing, the horn honks and the engine dies. Then it records the event and you can be charged as if you refused to take a breath alyzer test. Its to make sure you didnt have someone else blow for you to get the car started. Once a month you have to take it in for service and the memory gets pulled and checked. And on top of that $80 a month rental fee.
I wonder what they do if you have a motorcycle.

db

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
DUI, ouch! I got a DUI about 4 years ago and damn it sucked. You might get screwed now cause 48 states have adopted a law requiring anybody that has gotten more then 1 DUI or blew a certain amount over the limit to install ignition locking breath-alyzers on there vehicles. I got a letter from the DMV as a precautionary measure (scare tactic) stating that even though I blew under the required amount and before July 0f 2002 that the new requirements are now in place and that anybody that has gotten a DUI in the state of Florida within the last 7 yrs will be recieving these letters. I read up on the devices and boy do they sound like they suck. You have to pull over every couple min. to reblow to keep the vehicle running and if you dont an alarm goes off, the headlights start flashing, the horn honks and the engine dies. Then it records the event and you can be charged as if you refused to take a breath alyzer test. Its to make sure you didnt have someone else blow for you to get the car started. Once a month you have to take it in for service and the memory gets pulled and checked. And on top of that $80 a month rental fee.
I wonder what they do if you have a motorcycle.

db

dude I would totally get a lawyer before that kind of **** happened..especially If I am supposed to pay for the damn thing..i don't think so..there has to be some kind of constitutional violation, like the right to privacy perhaps? Or a workaround could be getting the car registered in someone elses name..then hey it aint mine..right? ;)