17 days m-1-t...easy on the bf comments

embrace

Awards
Ok here it goes...my first picture submissions ever on one of the fitness boards. These were taken last nite...i'm not exactly feeling as lean as i would like but i think it's a result of all the extra calories i've been eating (i always feel full now) anyways, last time i was pinched i was 152 @ 9.6 % I'm 158 in these pics and this is after 17 days M-1-T. 3 days left and then i want to try to get back down to a comfortable 8%

be gentle

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If you cut directly after your cycle you can kiss those gains goodbye.

size

Awards
  • Established
Mate,

If your goal is to get bigger than eat more.
Otherwise, you are pretty lean and if you are happy with your results, great. However, do not jump immediately into cutting.

Also, you appear to have a mild case of gyno. Just be carfeul with future drugs that you use.

embrace

Awards
thanks for the replies so far guys. i wasn't actually thinking of cutting right after my cycle. i'm using nolva and clen for pct but i wasn't planning on cutting right away. i was going to try to maintain the gains and maybe lean out a bit before summer. i'm only trying to gain a few more lbs...maybe get up to 165 or so. i'm going for that men's health look. my ideal look (i think a majority of peoples ideal look for that matter) would be like 'ol boy Socrates on this board...bro's diesel!!!

as far as eating goes...i've tried guys, seriously i have...i've tried to shovel tons of food into my body but i feel so sick afterwards i feel like i'm going to pop....i dont think i have the dietary discipline to force myself to eat as much as some of you do. right now i'm at ~2600-2800/day and my gut is full all day

as far as the mild case of gyno...i thought thats what it looked like. i'va had that left over since my fat days as a post high school junk food eater. not to mention i felt the urge to pierce my left nipple at age 19 for god knows what reason and i think it kinda fucked up the shape of the tissue underneath the skin. do you think maybe yohimburn might help out some???

once again thanks for the replies guys

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies so far guys. i wasn't actually thinking of cutting right after my cycle. i'm using nolva and clen for pct but i wasn't planning on cutting right away. i was going to try to maintain the gains and maybe lean out a bit before summer. i'm only trying to gain a few more lbs...maybe get up to 165 or so. i'm going for that men's health look. my ideal look (i think a majority of peoples ideal look for that matter) would be like 'ol boy Socrates on this board...bro's diesel!!!

as far as eating goes...i've tried guys, seriously i have...i've tried to shovel tons of food into my body but i feel so sick afterwards i feel like i'm going to pop....i dont think i have the dietary discipline to force myself to eat as much as some of you do. right now i'm at ~2600-2800/day and my gut is full all day

as far as the mild case of gyno...i thought thats what it looked like. i'va had that left over since my fat days as a post high school junk food eater. not to mention i felt the urge to pierce my left nipple at age 19 for god knows what reason and i think it kinda fucked up the shape of the tissue underneath the skin. do you think maybe yohimburn might help out some???

once again thanks for the replies guys
Anyone who claims they can cleanly "bulk" is lying. I don't buy it.

Start adding some non "clean" bulking foods to your diet. It's ok to do a Mickie D's and some Buger Fat (King) throughout the week.

However, if you are happy with your look then that's cool! Just do what's best for you. Never question whether or not you can get bigger though. You can and you do have the ability - you just need to will yourself to do it.

Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight.

Peace.

A

westniles

Awards
Anyone who claims they can cleanly "bulk" is lying. I don't buy it.
It is very possible to bulk "cleanly". If you know your maintainance calories, then just add anywhere from 300-1000 over them. You can easily get those calories from "clean" foods such as meats, low G.I. carbs, and good fats. This does not mean that you will surely have NO fat gain, but it will be much less than if you are undisciplined and eat Mikie D's and junk. Just keep the simple sugars/carbs focused around your workout.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is very possible to bulk "cleanly". If you know your maintainance calories, then just add anywhere from 300-1000 over them. You can easily get those calories from "clean" foods such as meats, low G.I. carbs, and good fats. This does not mean that you will surely have NO fat gain, but it will be much less than if you are undisciplined and eat Mikie D's and junk. Just keep the simple sugars/carbs focused around your workout.

LOL. I know what you are saying. What I am saying is that it is very hard (fulllll stomach, bloated feetling, etc) to eat 3500+ cals/day cleanly.

It is possible, I know, but it's very damn difficult.

A

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
get some flax oil dude and have a few tablespoons throughout the day..that will get you some added cals without the bloat

also how often are you eating?....for you id say eat LESS often, like 3 times a day but hit the cals hard for those three meals.

you don't need to "cut" IMO, if you fill out you will agree with me..

I don't think you have gyno either, probably just some fatty nips..there is a difference, i have similar to what you have, until i fill out and what not..i just happen to store my fat there.

if its not hard, its not gyno plain and simple..

also, make eggs your best friend dude..whole eggs....they are easy on the stomach..digest quickly, have nice amnts of protien and you can eat a bunch without being full.

ex. 5 egg omlett (3 yolks removed in my case,I tend to be fat), with some lo-fat cheese (1pc) and ham, half of an MRP for a drink....its a great bulking breakfast..for me anyway..

h19

embrace

Awards
hamper...i was just thinking this morning about picking up some flax oil when i saw it at GNC ( i needed to pick up some taurine to go along with my clen)

it's a relief to hear some positive input on the gyno situation. i kinda always knew i had that fatty tit but i was kinda hoping no one else would notice :D
maybe i'll try some yohimburn....

i eat eight times a day as follows

6am Protein shake (SAN Infusion)

7:30 am Protein bar with 1 cup oats, sf syrup or jelly

10am 6 oz ground beef, 2 slices whole grain bread

11am workout

12:15 pm P/W shake 75 g protein, 25 g malto/25 dextrose, 1 whole banana

2pm 7-8 oz steak, chopped lean steak or other animal protein, 2 more slices whole grain bread or sweet potatoe

4pm some natty pb or peanuts

615 pm 8 oz burger with slice of cheese,

900pm SAN Infusion/natty pb or other nuts

930 sleep
supplements, ALA, multivitamin

Thanks for the input bro

embrace

Awards
BTW guys, I have been training hard for a couple of years to get to where I am right now. Just for sake of comparison, i have attached a photo taken this past july when my wife and i honeymooned in Ibiza. (I thought it was quite humerous to see some american cultural things like bugs bunny filter out to europe)...anyways, i digress. I was 144 in this photo so being 158 right now is leaps and bounds from where i was 6 months ago.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
another thing..don't buy anything at GNC...their stuff is way overpriced IMO, even if it is a coporate branch and not a privately owned franchise..

get some flax oil..make sure it is cold distiller pressed...and in a dark bottle.

keep it in the fridge

also, if anyone else wants to share their input on my opinion of cutting back the frequency of the meals that would be appreciated

I think the more frequent meals are better for when you are trying to keep your metablosim constantly going (for fat burning/cutting).

For bulking, I would suggest cutting down the # of meals, you are on 8 now, cut it down to 4 (800 cals each or something not hard with flax etc.). Get a good MRP for breakfast, I like Prolab Lean mass matrix.

I don't see holding fat to be a problem for you..i mean all of us have those areas (for you and I, unfortunately it is our nips..and for me its my love handles)..its actually funny..I can see abs in the front, but i have love handles and it makes me look like grimmace from the old skool Mc Donalds ..lol

anyway...I think it would be worth your while to try some topical stuff for the nips..I don't think i would go with yohimburn, I was not happy with that..maybe try something from 1fasts site..

like I said though, fill out and you will be happy..the nips might still be a little fatty after, but they won't have that point that pisses you off when you wear certain shirts (been there) lol

h19

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
maybe some of wardogs/sheesh's wwhomevers protein bars and a cup or 2 of milk..works for me everytime especially while on a ph/prosteroid cycle

db682

Awards
  • Established
Also, you appear to have a mild case of gyno. Just be carfeul with future drugs that you use.
pseudogynecomastia
Not to be using you as an example size, but the words gyno are being tossed around way to freely. From appearance aspects the only thing that we can determine is that he has pseudogynecomastia, not gynecomastia. Pseudo is the form that is extremly common in males and is just a case of adipose tissue buildup (Or better known as puffy nips) which is capable of a high rate of reduction to the point where it is no longer significantly visable. Gynecomastia is more commonly known from the tumorous lumps that develop just under the skin is and is currently only curable with surgery and it reoccurance rates are pretty high even after surgery. Gyno is a form of cancer, pseudo is not. Its this fact that has me doing so much research into it lately.
I think that when someone tells someone else that they may have gyno then they should be able to explain the forms of it as to not cause an individual to believe that he is cursed with some form of cancer that is only curable through surgery when in fact he may not be.
But I guess it is better to be safe then sorry. Oh well ;)

Im going to start posting some of the info Ive got saved on my personal file space at school from a bunch of published med. websites on this subject.

Embrace,
Eat and lift with dedication, my only advice for someone new to the game.

db

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Eat dude, eat! Grub on a couple of Double-Doubles with extra sauce a day. That'll put the weight on...and some. In-N-Out is da bomb baby!

Seriously, you are lean enough to where you shouldn't be too concerned about putting on a couple of pounds of fat. And, no GNC! Much cheaper to make your purchases online.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
FOOD AND LOTS OF IT BRO............ good gains but you have to get that weight up...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
also how often are you eating?....for you id say eat LESS often, like 3 times a day but hit the cals hard for those three meals.
I don't understand this statement, there's no reason in the world that he shouldn't eat 6-7 meals/day. The reason we eat so many spaced out meals is because we're trying to keep our body in an anabolic state throughout the day as much as possible. Besides sleep of course....

If we were to only eat 3 meals/ day and load just those 3, then our bodies would not be able to use all of those calories and it would result in stored fat gain. Also, how would you expect him to get his protein intake in only 3 meals???

Please explain, I must be missing something; like my brain. :)

embrace

Awards
thanks for all the replies/advice guys. i know i seem small compared to some of you guys on here. i was looking at my records from last year at this time. on 3/1/2003 i was 141 @ 8.3% so being at 159 right now impresses the **** out of me. i'm working on the eating thing, i have found help with some digestive enzymes, kinda takes the bloat out of bloaty foods so i can cram more food in.

bigr

Awards
I'll make a short comment bc I'm new to this board but not the world of bb and nutrition.

cut the number of meals back like was suggested above. i'd also go to four or five and try to get 600-800 cals/meal.

just some quick stats on progress i made. i was eating seven meals a day bc of my blood sugar problems but found i could still control it when i cut the meals to five and i started growing at 5.

started at 5'7" 134lbs - now 168lbs and 9% bf

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
yeah...3 might be a little too low ..but you get the idea..its just about making adjustments..there is no magic number....

h19

db682

Awards
  • Established
I'll make a short comment bc I'm new to this board but not the world of bb and nutrition.

cut the number of meals back like was suggested above. i'd also go to four or five and try to get 600-800 cals/meal.

just some quick stats on progress i made. i was eating seven meals a day bc of my blood sugar problems but found i could still control it when i cut the meals to five and i started growing at 5.

started at 5'7" 134lbs - now 168lbs and 9% bf
God it must be great but if and when you get anywhere above 200 lbs youll most likely need to eat more often to keep weight up.

Im 6'1" 250 lbs and if I miss a meal I lose weight pretty quick. I eat 6-8 times a day and although they may not always be 600-800 cals ea. they definitly are the building blocks of my body. Dont slack on food if your trying to grow. This guys 150 lbs, i dont think you anyone needs to worry about him overeating anytime soon. He's a matchstick bro. Skin and bones and some muscle but he needs weight to put on mass. JUST EAT ALOT, ALL THE TIME!!! Worry about bodyfat later.

db

bigr

Awards
God it must be great but if and when you get anywhere above 200 lbs youll most likely need to eat more often to keep weight up.

Im 6'1" 250 lbs and if I miss a meal I lose weight pretty quick. I eat 6-8 times a day and although they may not always be 600-800 cals ea. they definitly are the building blocks of my body. Dont slack on food if your trying to grow. This guys 150 lbs, i dont think you anyone needs to worry about him overeating anytime soon. He's a matchstick bro. Skin and bones and some muscle but he needs weight to put on mass. JUST EAT ALOT, ALL THE TIME!!! Worry about bodyfat later.

db
I'm a matchstick in my opinion. I guess I just got lucky being able to only eat five times a day and still make gains. The only reason my bf is where it's at is because of genetics because I'm not that particular with my diet, I just make sure I get plenty of protein. Don't ask what I eat bc I won't tell, I'd be run off the board.

ryan88

Awards
Embrace i am going to ordering m1t i was wondering what dieting did you do and what did you all take with it and how did you take the m1t. Did it help in the abdominal muscles? i only want to do one bottle of m1t www.kilosports.com i think 90 caps. i am working on a six pack losing weight now, but i also want to bulk up what to do?

Last edited:
Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Embrace i am going to ordering m1t i was wondering what dieting did you do and what did you all take with it and how did you take the m1t. Did it help in the abdominal muscles? i only want to do one bottle of m1t www.kilosports.com i think 90 caps. i am working on a six pack losing weight now, but i also want to bulk up what to do?
Using M1T at 15 years old? :rolleyes: Here we go, just as Chemo and others predicted. As soon as one of these kids keals over from misuse of M1T, we'll be seeing a profile on 60 minutes about our youth and the dangers of it.

ryan88

Awards
i am not 15 yrs old! MY SON IS not me, he was born on sept 11 and i always put that its just somethin i do. 88< jersey # from high school<OLD p school.< high from back number jersey>

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
i am not 15 yrs old! MY SON IS not me, he was born on sept 11 and i always put that its just somethin i do. 88< jersey # from high school<OLD p school.< high from back number jersey>
Dude, come on. Then why would you list your birth date as Sept. 11, 1988 in your profile? And, I doubt your football jersey number was 1988.

As for help on the subject...read the stickies and DO A SEARCH!

ryan88

Awards
my user name ryan88 Name is Ryan 88 < is the jersey number not 1988 1988< sons birth year if i was 15 yrs old i would say dont you think?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
my user name ryan88 Name is Ryan 88 < is the jersey number not 1988 1988< sons birth year if i was 15 yrs old i would say dont you think?
W/E...Then I think you need to change the birth date in your profile to either your, or none at all. Otherwise, to me and the others, your just 15 years old.