17 days m-1-t...easy on the bf comments - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

17 days m-1-t...easy on the bf comments

1. Registered User

thanks for all the replies/advice guys. i know i seem small compared to some of you guys on here. i was looking at my records from last year at this time. on 3/1/2003 i was 141 @ 8.3% so being at 159 right now impresses the **** out of me. i'm working on the eating thing, i have found help with some digestive enzymes, kinda takes the bloat out of bloaty foods so i can cram more food in.

2. Registered User

I'll make a short comment bc I'm new to this board but not the world of bb and nutrition.

cut the number of meals back like was suggested above. i'd also go to four or five and try to get 600-800 cals/meal.

just some quick stats on progress i made. i was eating seven meals a day bc of my blood sugar problems but found i could still control it when i cut the meals to five and i started growing at 5.

started at 5'7" 134lbs - now 168lbs and 9% bf

•   

3. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

yeah...3 might be a little too low ..but you get the idea..its just about making adjustments..there is no magic number....

h19

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigr
    I'll make a short comment bc I'm new to this board but not the world of bb and nutrition.

cut the number of meals back like was suggested above. i'd also go to four or five and try to get 600-800 cals/meal.

just some quick stats on progress i made. i was eating seven meals a day bc of my blood sugar problems but found i could still control it when i cut the meals to five and i started growing at 5.

started at 5'7" 134lbs - now 168lbs and 9% bf
    God it must be great but if and when you get anywhere above 200 lbs youll most likely need to eat more often to keep weight up.

Im 6'1" 250 lbs and if I miss a meal I lose weight pretty quick. I eat 6-8 times a day and although they may not always be 600-800 cals ea. they definitly are the building blocks of my body. Dont slack on food if your trying to grow. This guys 150 lbs, i dont think you anyone needs to worry about him overeating anytime soon. He's a matchstick bro. Skin and bones and some muscle but he needs weight to put on mass. JUST EAT ALOT, ALL THE TIME!!! Worry about bodyfat later.

db

5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by db682
    God it must be great but if and when you get anywhere above 200 lbs youll most likely need to eat more often to keep weight up.

Im 6'1" 250 lbs and if I miss a meal I lose weight pretty quick. I eat 6-8 times a day and although they may not always be 600-800 cals ea. they definitly are the building blocks of my body. Dont slack on food if your trying to grow. This guys 150 lbs, i dont think you anyone needs to worry about him overeating anytime soon. He's a matchstick bro. Skin and bones and some muscle but he needs weight to put on mass. JUST EAT ALOT, ALL THE TIME!!! Worry about bodyfat later.

db
    I'm a matchstick in my opinion. I guess I just got lucky being able to only eat five times a day and still make gains. The only reason my bf is where it's at is because of genetics because I'm not that particular with my diet, I just make sure I get plenty of protein. Don't ask what I eat bc I won't tell, I'd be run off the board.

6. Banned

Eat!

7. Registered User

Embrace i am going to ordering m1t i was wondering what dieting did you do and what did you all take with it and how did you take the m1t. Did it help in the abdominal muscles? i only want to do one bottle of m1t www.kilosports.com i think 90 caps. i am working on a six pack losing weight now, but i also want to bulk up what to do?
    Last edited by ryan88; 03-10-2004 at 06:46 PM.

8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ryan88
    Embrace i am going to ordering m1t i was wondering what dieting did you do and what did you all take with it and how did you take the m1t. Did it help in the abdominal muscles? i only want to do one bottle of m1t www.kilosports.com i think 90 caps. i am working on a six pack losing weight now, but i also want to bulk up what to do?
    Using M1T at 15 years old? Here we go, just as Chemo and others predicted. As soon as one of these kids keals over from misuse of M1T, we'll be seeing a profile on 60 minutes about our youth and the dangers of it.

9. Registered User

i am not 15 yrs old! MY SON IS not me, he was born on sept 11 and i always put that its just somethin i do. 88< jersey # from high school

10. Registered User

could i get some help about that product?

11. Registered User

i am not 15 yrs old! MY SON IS not me, he was born on sept 11 and i always put that its just somethin i do. 88< jersey # from high school
    Dude, come on. Then why would you list your birth date as Sept. 11, 1988 in your profile? And, I doubt your football jersey number was 1988.

As for help on the subject...read the stickies and DO A SEARCH!

12. Registered User

my user name ryan88 Name is Ryan 88 < is the jersey number not 1988 1988< sons birth year if i was 15 yrs old i would say dont you think?

13. Registered User

my user name ryan88 Name is Ryan 88 < is the jersey number not 1988 1988< sons birth year if i was 15 yrs old i would say dont you think?
    W/E...Then I think you need to change the birth date in your profile to either your, or none at all. Otherwise, to me and the others, your just 15 years old.

•   

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4 days of HGHPro - 4 days of CT sweeeet slumber!
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 12:47 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 12:43 PM
  3. Easy answer for an easy question
    By michael75 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 02:07 PM
  4. 6-oxo 3 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off continuous, safe?
    By DanielS3368 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 08:34 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 03:44 PM