Just over a week to go

Future

Thanks. Didn't keep the upper body size I had gained but I did drop 35 lbs in 6 weeks. So that hurt me.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Both of you look great! Good Luck on your show

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
You guys both look awesome. Your wifes back is sick and you've got some crazy quads. Good luck in the comp.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Your wife is probably twice as strong as me.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
great job on the fat loss....i saw the original pics over at IM and thought you may have been biting off a lil more than you could chew in 8 weeks....BUT DAMN! you got lean man....

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Looking great Shawn! Started dropping the water yet?

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
damn.. 35 lbs in 6 weeks.. i could only imagine the mental damage that had to do.. lol.. seeing i've dropped 11 lbs in 7 weeks. and it's destroying me

but lookin diesel man.. have fun cheating in a week

FFChris

FFChris

Awards
You both look great.. I hope the best for the two of you..

Future

Looking great Shawn! Started dropping the water yet?
Actually started two days before show.

damn.. 35 lbs in 6 weeks.. i could only imagine the mental damage that had to do.. lol.. seeing i've dropped 11 lbs in 7 weeks. and it's destroying me

but lookin diesel man.. have fun cheating in a week
Total drop was 50 lbs.

You both look great.. I hope the best for the two of you..
Thanks! I took 2nd. Tami took 3rd.

wow , keep up the good work bro.
Oh yes. Big things this offseason.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to both of you! You guys give me something to strive for next year when i finally try to get on stage.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you were dialed in! What did the guy that beat you look like?
Congrats to Tami also!

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
bro, you look great. very balanced and symmetrical. no weak points, nothing over powering other areas. quads look great. keep hittin' it hard in the off season. the mrs. looks fantastic as well. congrats to you both-

malou

malou

Awards
Yo arm look like both of my legs together ill b like you one day.....next life
Congrats to you and yo wife

Future

bro, you look great. very balanced and symmetrical. no weak points, nothing over powering other areas. quads look great. keep hittin' it hard in the off season. the mrs. looks fantastic as well. congrats to you both-
Looks like you were dialed in! What did the guy that beat you look like?
Congrats to Tami also!
Congrats to both of you! You guys give me something to strive for next year when i finally try to get on stage.
Thanks guys! Its a learning process for me.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Solid. You are built like no other. Keep killing it man, 1st is around the corner.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brother-man! I'm up the P-H-X Valley. Would love to hook up with you at some time.

In your opening post pictures you look killer!

I'm more of a walk-around-look-ripped-like nobodies-business-appreciation-kind-of-guy rather than the competition-emaciated-shreaded-to-the max-for-the-moment-before-organ-failure-kind-of-guy :D

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
Great Work! So you lost 35lbs in 6 weeks!! I would like to know how you did that. I am going to enter my first show in Nov of this year. I feel like I am seriously stalling in my fat loss. any tips would be greatly appreciated.