3 Year Powerlifer/Strongman Change

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by polskishelby View Post
    Before - Protein, Creatine, Weight Gainers, Animal Pak, Animal M-Stack while an Alcoholic

After - Protein, Creatine, Weight Gainers, 1 cycle XNGF, 3 Cycles Pussified Animal Stak2, 3 Cycles Novadex XT, 1 Cycle Animal Pump

What do you guys think?
    People get stretch marks like that w/o using hormonal products? damn...

or are these animal products hormonal (m-stack, stak2) ? I don't know anything about animal.

anyways, strong results, keep it up!

2. bro, at 20 you are a baby in this sport. you keep up the training and keep packing down the food and you can go as far as you want to in power lifting/strongman comp. chase your dream. i bodybuild, and i give huge respect to guys who can go to the gym day in and day out and pound that heavy ass weight. it puts a beating on your body, and is also a huge mental challenge. 200lbs. at 5'7'' ? you are a bulldozer. keep at it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by polskishelby View Post
    Bench - 340-350x1
    Shoulder press - 300x1
    DB Curl - 100x1 With straps
    Squat - dont laugh - 320x1 to 90
    Deadlift - 405x4 - On Creatine no straps
    Clean & jerk - 240 no straps
    Not that impressive I know, but still workin on it. Just turned 21 and just started my first PH so well see where these numbers end up

Damn good numbers however if you want to compete you should probably drop some weight. Dont they go buy weight classes? i believe so.

4. stretch marks are earned man, i wouldn't worry about those. and i must say your results are straight AMAZING. that is a lot of blood and sweat and you should be proud. that is a crazy transform. cheers.

5. wow awsome job
    •   

6. any new progress pics?

7. awesome job bro, you look like a beast! I wanna show this to a couple skinny lazy punks that keep complaining about their size

8. WOW, any new pics man????

9. Ill get some pics up in the next week or so

10. Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by polskishelby View Post
    Doing a Pulse Cycle of Epistane. If I get no side effects from the pulse cycle, then ill do a straight cycle for my second.
    Kinda young for Epi? u obviously don't need them..

11. Quote Originally Posted by polskishelby View Post
    Ill get some pics up in the next week or so
    thanks boss

12. arnold, Lee Priest, Pudzianowski started roids at 13. Please don't lecture me (waited till 21) about taking Prohormones

13. Quote Originally Posted by polskishelby View Post
    arnold, Lee Priest, Pudzianowski started roids at 13. Please don't lecture me (waited till 21) about taking Prohormones
    Arnold, Lee Priest, Pudzianowski also liked to feltch the gizz from the arseholes of goats . . . does this mean you will be too?

14. Dude what the hell is wrong with you?

15. Just using your logic in an extreme, yet amusing fashion

. . .use gears by all means, but dont reason because the three people above did at an early age is justification for doing so, that's just lame.

16. Any progress on size?

17. or better yet, did you become more beastly??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 Year Powerlifer/Strongman Change
    By polskishelby in forum Pics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 01:19 PM
  2. new to strongman....
    By reynolds in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 07:13 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 12:29 AM