20 Years Old
5'7
200lbs
15% BF
18 inch Arms

Attachments

polskishelby

Awards
Before - Protein, Creatine, Weight Gainers, Animal Pak, Animal M-Stack while an Alcoholic

After - Protein, Creatine, Weight Gainers, 1 cycle XNGF, 3 Cycles Pussified Animal Stak2, 3 Cycles Novadex XT, 1 Cycle Animal Pump

What do you guys think?

DGA313

Awards
you turned into a beast! nice progress man, keep it up.

Andre8564

Awards
Do I see stretch marks?
You had a good base at 18, but gained far too much fat. I also think that you underestimate your BF, looks more like 20%.
From your name I guess you are from Poland, so have a look at Pudzianowski, being a "strongman" is not an excuse. Drop some BF and you will look much much better again.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do I see stretch marks?
You had a good base at 18, but gained far too much fat. I also think that you underestimate your BF, looks more like 20%.
From your name I guess you are from Poland, so have a look at Pudzianowski, being a "strongman" is not an excuse. Drop some BF and you will look much much better again.
Stretch marks are sometimes unavoidable, I've seen skinny dudes with stretch marks.

20% sounds a bit high, but I'll give you 17%.

Pudzianowski is a phenominal freak, not the standard, that's like trying to compare your legs to Tom Platz, but I hear what you're say'n.

polskishelby

Awards
i didn't estimate anything, and i'm not trying to look good, that is the least of my concern.

Used on the same day.
-skin fold measurments- said 16-16.5%
-Bioeletrical Impedance Analysis/ which are the body fat scales - said 15.9%
-Hydrostatic Weighing said 15.1%

Don't assume things. I might have a lot of BF on my stomach and chest but almost none on shoulders and triceps. it was 15%

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Do I see stretch marks?
what a d!ck! pudzianowski is the exeption....hes a freak....most powerlifters and strongmen are much fatter than this kid...hes made excelent progress....

Chucke

Awards
Amazing results man. Makes me want to go to the gym - and I just got back from the gym.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mariusz is awesome.....but he also juices, so you've gotta take that into account when considering his physique.

Great progress on the weight gain and I'm sure your strength went through the roof as well. If you're into powerlifting and/or strongman, then don't worry about BF%, unless a bodybuilder's physique is your goal.

Do you compete in powerlifting or strongman competitions? If so, how is that going for you?

Proud Polish-American here mah man! JAK SIE MASZ?!?!?!

win247

Awards
very nice progress. can't believe this is only 20 years old!
i believe you have great genetics to grow and grow for the future!

knockout189

knockout189

Awards
and no worries about those stretch marks bro, i have the exact ones as you that i got when i was 17. try flawless scar cream, you can get it from nutraplanet. it seriously fadded them alot. and again.. mad respect on your gains.

cynic

cynic

Awards
Do I see stretch marks?
This is a real dumbass comment. The guy put on like 50 lbs - and to do that relatively naturally, you have to expect some bf gain. That's just the way it works in the real world. There is no way the guy is 20% either. Also, a ton of WSM juice (esp. Pudz) - its not tested - and most of them have relatively high bf.

OP, great gains...what are your lifts looking like now?

polskishelby

Awards
Bench - 340-350x1
Shoulder press - 300x1
DB Curl - 100x1 With straps
Squat - dont laugh - 320x1 to 90
Deadlift - 405x4 - On Creatine no straps
Clean & jerk - 240 no straps
Not that impressive I know, but still workin on it. Just turned 21 and just started my first PH so well see where these numbers end up

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bench - 340-350x1
Shoulder press - 300x1
Not that impressive I know, but still workin on it. Just turned 21 and just started my first PH so well see where these numbers end up
Great #'s so far, keep workin them legs!

What PH are you running?

polskishelby

Awards
Doing a Pulse Cycle of Epistane. If I get no side effects from the pulse cycle, then ill do a straight cycle for my second.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
You put on a ton of muscle...Of course some fat as well but you can always shed that later...Great Job man !!!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doing a Pulse Cycle of Epistane. If I get no side effects from the pulse cycle, then ill do a straight cycle for my second.
Best of luck with it broheim. Maybe after your Epi cycle you might want to graduate to H-Drol and then M-Drol. You'll be squatting 400+ by then for sure brah. :afro:

polskishelby

Awards
yea, 2 years of PH then ill probably go to the real thing

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
Impressive.........heavy lifting and lots of food huh? thats an awesome example for the ectomorphs who complain about not being able to gain weight or strength.
You have to sacrifice and bite the bullet and eat till u wanna puke. This is what you can acomplish.
Id say you could be a sick and ripped 175-180.
Or continue to bulk and get stronger
good job

Rivethead

Rivethead

Awards
Realllllllly freakin impressive man! You are an ANIMAL!

kylasdaddy

Awards
look real good. would look awesome at lean 185. but bet u are strong dude now. its how how u feel..

jalal90

Awards
Nice one man, looking very big!! Good luck with the cycle...

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Before - Protein, Creatine, Weight Gainers, Animal Pak, Animal M-Stack while an Alcoholic

After - Protein, Creatine, Weight Gainers, 1 cycle XNGF, 3 Cycles Pussified Animal Stak2, 3 Cycles Novadex XT, 1 Cycle Animal Pump

What do you guys think?
People get stretch marks like that w/o using hormonal products? damn...

or are these animal products hormonal (m-stack, stak2) ? I don't know anything about animal.

anyways, strong results, keep it up!

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
bro, at 20 you are a baby in this sport. you keep up the training and keep packing down the food and you can go as far as you want to in power lifting/strongman comp. chase your dream. i bodybuild, and i give huge respect to guys who can go to the gym day in and day out and pound that heavy ass weight. it puts a beating on your body, and is also a huge mental challenge. 200lbs. at 5'7'' ? you are a bulldozer. keep at it.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
Bench - 340-350x1
Shoulder press - 300x1

Damn good numbers however if you want to compete you should probably drop some weight. Dont they go buy weight classes? i believe so.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
stretch marks are earned man, i wouldn't worry about those. and i must say your results are straight AMAZING. that is a lot of blood and sweat and you should be proud. that is a crazy transform. cheers.

mtho68

Awards
awesome job bro, you look like a beast! I wanna show this to a couple skinny lazy punks that keep complaining about their size

polskishelby

Awards
arnold, Lee Priest, Pudzianowski started roids at 13. Please don't lecture me (waited till 21) about taking Prohormones

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
arnold, Lee Priest, Pudzianowski started roids at 13. Please don't lecture me (waited till 21) about taking Prohormones
Arnold, Lee Priest, Pudzianowski also liked to feltch the gizz from the arseholes of goats . . . does this mean you will be too?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just using your logic in an extreme, yet amusing fashion :lol:

. . .use gears by all means, but dont reason because the three people above did at an early age is justification for doing so, that's just lame.