attack of the "FATMAN"

nebmusclehead

Awards
Hey guys,

New guy checking in here. I am a 30 yo fatass! hee hee, anyway used to have my head in the game but same old story, got married had kids started career, got old got fat. got divorced "glorious day!!" now I have my head back in the game. this pic is six weeks ago weighing in @ 339 lbs. still have alot of mass hiding behind the slabs of fat. For the last six weeks been hitting it hard, Did a four week stand alone cycle of m-1-t, using diet boost and light cardio. diet was not completely clean but averaged 300g of protein and tried to keep carbs below 100g daily. I am now 2 weeks post cycle and am down to 320lbs one pant size and alot harder. if calculations are correct I added 12 lbs of lean mass and dropped from 33.5% BF to 28% BF. still have a long way to go, but I am just glad to be back in the game. feeling GREAT!

Last edited:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Good job, keep the deit clean any you will see results.. but great job so far..

nebmusclehead

Awards
pic from today

This was today, six weeks after starting. 2 weeks post m-1-t cycle. starting new cycle next week.

week one and week two:
200mg 4AD twice daily every twelve hrs. transdermal

weeks three through six:
200mg 4AD twice daily every twelve hrs. transdermal. approx. 400mg total
10mg M-1-t twice daily every twelve hrs . oral. 20 mg total

Supplementing cycle with flax oil, potassium, C,E, multi, glucosamine, creatine.

bumping protein to 400g keeping carbs below 200g.

PCT:

40mg nolva week one
30mg nolva week two
20mg nolva week three and four

supplementing PCT with hawthorne berry and milk thistle and continuing with cycle supplements as well as protein intake.

Last edited:

nebmusclehead

Awards
Special thanks go out to TRAPARK666 he's owner of the gym my partner and I work out at, he hooked me up with this site and has help emmensely with my cycle planning.

nebmusclehead

Awards
Size,

I agree totally with your post that you linked. I myself have made it my priority to change my lifestyle-for me, not to snag ass on the weekends, not to impress friends, but for me. I have dealt with a weight issue from young age due to an affliction called APT. I had very thin blood walls and was treated with a miriad of drugs at a very young age. everything is repaired. but I am left with the eternal battle of the fat. But to further complicate it, I let myself go and became lazy and complacent. I now know it is time for a change. The lifestyle changes I have made thus far have greatly impacted my life both mentally as well as physically. but as stated earlier I FEEL GREAT! and I realize that with more hard work and dedication that it can only get better. I HAVE made that choice and I don't plan to stray from the path. I am not hung up on the bodyfat calculators or the fad diets, I too go with how I feel and plan accordingly. My meal plans although not fully clean due to time constraints, are well thought out and very evenly balanced.

nebmusclehead

Awards
by the way, thanks for the link it was a great read!

size

Awards
  • Established
I am really glad to hear that you "feel great".

Feeling great and being happy with yourself is what it should be all about.

Last edited:
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Great job Neb! Keep up the good work!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, good luck luck on your transformation brother.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work, keep on truckin!

ManBeast

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Great job, and good to see your getting back into it

I would like to say one thing...IMO you should work on getting clean eating habits incorporated into your life, before even starting on any supps other then vitamins etc.

I think at this point your goal should be making sure you ARE really into getting back into shape...to do this I don't think taking anything like M1t is your best bet at this point..I mean even if you wait 6 months, you will be happy you did.

When you are taking this stuff, blood pressure can be a concern etc., and being somewhate of a high bf% and and being "out of it" for a while Id say ease back into it and make sure you have your priorities straight.

I know most want instant gratification, but the gratification you will get by waiting to do any kind of ph's etc will be much better...b/c you know you did it all on your own, with your own Will and determination. You might actually get into the mindset that you can't accomplish things WITHOUT being on some kind of "assistance"

none the less, great to see your getting involved again, and best of luck.

IMO your priorites right now are
1.) changing eating habits
2.) incorporating more cardio (light to moderate, 45min - hour)
3.) changing your day to day habits..such as going home after work and gettng a beer and putting on judge judy for ex......instead come home from work and relax and unwind by making some healthy lunches/snacks to bring to work for the week..that will help big time

h19

nebmusclehead

Awards
well, all is still good. hitting the cardio hard still, and the iron harder. fat loss seems to have tapered off a bit. weight still hovering around the 320 mark. starting to show small hints of vascularity. still eating clean keeping carbs low. the 4ad seems to give me a little extra zip, almost like a light ephedrine boost. I LIKE it!! also started on Swole V2. and man I can definitely tell the difference with this stuff, combined with the 4ad the pumps I have been getting are nothing less than awesome!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear, although your weighloss itself has tapered down, how is the beltline etc. doing? I always prefer to use those while "on" and cutting since they seem to be the most accurate way of judging fatloss for me then.

ManBeast

nebmusclehead

Awards
seems to be shrinking little by little, not yet another size down but it's getting there.

nebmusclehead

Awards
calves gettin bigger

well it's been a few weeks, everything is going good. still slowly, i mean slowly losing fat, getting a little thicker here and there, calves are growing like mad! gotta love the wheels!

nebmusclehead

Awards
New measurements

Calves-21"

Biceps-19"

forearms- 14.5"

Quads- 26.5"

All were measured with string and tape measure method, with string pulled tight. I am sure the measurements will decrease after the layer of flab is dissolved away, but hell by then I should have a lot more mass built up to offset the size loss from losing the layer of blubber.

Fender85

Awards
Heh, reminds me of when I first got into lifting. I was cutting because i was pretty large (5'10, 225, but the only muscles i had were lower body). I've always had better calves and quads than people I know that have much larger upper bodies, and I always figured it was because I had to walk my fat ass around for so many years. :D Anyway, nice work bro. Keep at it, the results are definitely worth it.

Chris

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great job Neb...I can see a difference between the 2 photos in the waist...Muscle memory is a beatiful thing,keep it up Neb..This forum has a great bunch of guy's and I have found no matter where your starting point is,for the most part you will get great support...Keep us posted.

nebmusclehead

Awards
Well, it's been ten day's. and for the last week I have been stuck out of town. the Hotel gym SUCKS! I found one pretty nice place but they wanted a $100 deposit and $48 for a one week membership. So I am stuck with the hotel gym, wich consists of an old stairmaster, a sit down pedal contraption, one treadmill directly under a TV with a broken channel changer so it permanently stuck on some womans network crybaby station. It does have a window that looks into the pool, and there have been a few hotties dipping in the hot tub... mmm hmmm. but all in all this week has sucked!! haven't been able to eat clean due to time constraints, have only been able to hit the treadmill and the pedal bike thing. I also had a brain fart on Tuesday night, and went to a local club for Fat Tuesday and entered an arm wrestling contest. Took second place out of sixteen guys, not bad I thought. The guy who won it was flippin ripped. sportin 20's for guns easily. but it was fun.

nebmusclehead

Awards
Well, I'm back home. great to be back to my own gym. today's workout was great, hit the cardio really hard. did a light leg workout and then burned up my calves.

nebmusclehead

Awards
Well, four weeks have passed. just finished up nolva. Boys are back to normal lifts are still improving and I feel great. took a little time off and went to Cabo San Lucas for spring break. Had a blast! Drank waaay to many margaritas! But I am happy to say that I am back and hittin the cardio hard still. fat loss is still slowed but it is coming off. thinking about cleaning up for a few more weeks then throwing in some clen, any opinions?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a plan, good call on cleaning out from spring break before gettin back on the big guns.

ManBeast

nebmusclehead

Awards
It was harsh down there! made me feel old! but hell, I'd do it again!