first time cut.. 4 weeks in

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Come on man be serious for once in your life.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns


  2. Throw 1TB of flaxseed oil in your protein shakes. After awhile you can barely taste it in there. Also, since you can't stomach oatmeal, throw that in your protein shakes too. Blend it up and it all goes down fast and easy.

    In general, I like to have a lean protein, a complex carb, and a fibrous carb source in each and every meal. All about balance man. If you are gonna cut carbs from a meal, do it later in the evening.

    And I agree w/ others. Kill the milk, even though it is skim, it still has sugars. MOAR veggies! Fiber is important, especially for cutting. It fills you up and keeps you regular.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    to get some energy before workout... and i've tried oatmeal over and over again.. i cant stomach it... i even try to pretend they're grits... doesn't work
    becareful with cereal lots cereals Ive found have high fructose corn syrup, check the ingredients.

    my preworkout meal is oats, cottage cheese, and peanut butter. Doesnt taste to great, but damn ive gotten some great workouts with this pre.

  4. I still don't understand why people would want to ruin a perfectly good shake with some oil...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    becareful with cereal lots cereals Ive found have high fructose corn syrup, check the ingredients.

    my preworkout meal is oats, cottage cheese, and peanut butter. Doesnt taste to great, but damn ive gotten some great workouts with this pre.
    He's trying to cut dude...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    He's trying to cut dude...

    and?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    and?
    That is a horrible Pre-WO meal for a cut.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    That is a horrible Pre-WO meal for a cut.
    Llolollloololololol no.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    Llolollloololololol no.
    Not going to argue with you. Still waiting on your 405 squat videos on the other thread. Don't make me make you into AM's next Buster.

  10. oh god

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Not going to argue with you. Still waiting on your 405 squat videos on the other thread. Don't make me make you into AM's next Buster.
    you're pathetic lol.
    im doing 405 now raw as well. Suck it weakling.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    you're pathetic lol.
    im doing 405 now raw as well. Suck it weakling.
    It's all pointless until you look good naked.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    It's all pointless until you look good naked.
    well im trying , and didnt have to dip into roids because im a weakling.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    well im trying , and didnt have to dip into roids because im a weakling.
    Ok Buster.

  15. 405...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Ok Buster.

    pathetic.

    roid rage? probably, im glad i brought you back down to earth weakling.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    405...
    apparently mr timber cares, since hes been eagerly waiting a video I may never post.
    And seriously, let him defend himself. Hes a big bad roid user, im sure he can defend himself.

  18. Nope, I'm fine with it. Carry on.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Nope, I'm fine with it. Carry on.
    Thank you, next time you decide to attack the credibility or appearance of a user look at yourself first. I did nothing to deserve those kinds of comments. Instead of saying, look p00ndawg, thats a bad pre workout meal because..., let me show you a better one..., you decided to attack me personally. Maybe its envy, maybe its the roids, I dont know what kind of emotions or problems you have nor do i care but dont attack me and expect to not be dealt with. consider it a lesson learned. im obviously much much stronger than you, enough so that you even have to question my strength, and maybe if you took the time to ask me why I believe that pre workout meal is good on a cut or bulk you'd learn a thing or two. Hell, maybe im wrong, but you did nothing to change my opinion otherwise besides of how I think of you as a user. you're a jerk and I really hope you're not like this in real life and I do expect an apology, via pm or here.
    you shouldnt treat people like that, ever. I gave advice I truly believe would help this user.

    Im sorry for derailing this otherwise interesting thread. Op you're looking really good and hope you keep up the great work.

  20. Look, you're obviously a really sensitive guy. My bad if you're getting all bent out of shape.

    I don't care what you think of me... really... I am a jerk. It happens. I've used two cycles, I'm over it. I'm not the strongest, admittedly - goals have never been to be a BB'er or a Powerlifter.

    Regardless, I think its pretty rediculous to get diet advice or "cut" advice from someone who has never been "cut"... or not really even trying to lose weight.

    As for being jealous... check yourself.

  21. my thing is, roids or not, you have to work hard...so what if we use roids? its our decision

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Look, you're obviously a really sensitive guy. My bad if you're getting all bent out of shape.

    I don't care what you think of me... really... I am a jerk. It happens. I've used two cycles, I'm over it. I'm not the strongest, admittedly - goals have never been to be a BB'er or a Powerlifter.

    Regardless, I think its pretty rediculous to get diet advice or "cut" advice from someone who has never been "cut"... or not really even trying to lose weight.

    As for being jealous... check yourself.
    Regardless if thats true, you're making a pretty broad assumption when you dont even know me. And i am trying to cut. Once again, dont attack my credibility or appearance when ive done nothing to you, other than try to be helpful and useful user.
    you still however have not explained why my preworkout is "horrible".

    I, however, accept the apology.
    Ill be leaving this thread now and once again I wish the OP the best.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    Regardless if thats true, you're making a pretty broad assumption when you dont even know me. And i am trying to cut. Once again, dont attack my credibility or appearance when ive done nothing to you, other than try to be helpful and useful user.
    you still however have not explained why my preworkout is "horrible".

    I, however, accept the apology.
    Ill be leaving this thread now and once again I wish the OP the best.
    I'm not attacking your lifting credibility... I SAW your 315, they were pretty decent reps. I CAN'T SQUAT 315... I'd genuinely like to see someone your size squat 405. You already threw up video, I don't see why it's such a big deal. If anyone ever asked me to film one of my lifts, I'd do it... but most of my lifts are pretty pedestrian. 405 is a big deal... I don't know why people on here get so damn sensitive. You say "roid rage" out of ignorance, but I'm willing to bet there are some major estrogen issues around this b*tch.

    I'm not even going to get into this whole attack thing... Its really pretty weak man. If you're trying to cut, perhaps look into reducing your large doses of fats pre-WO. You may also find that reducing your carbohydrate intake will work wonders, but you'll also obviously sacrifice strength - which in my opinion you can afford to lose given you squat 405. It will come back.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    my thing is, roids or not, you have to work hard...so what if we use roids? its our decision
    I've already explained my reasoning for use, even though it really is no one's business.

    Fighting at 133 to 155 until the age of 25 is as good a reason as any. At least I did it the right way... And yes, regardless of use or non use, I'll stack my work ethic against anyones.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Not going to argue with you. Still waiting on your 405 squat videos on the other thread. Don't make me make you into AM's next Buster.

    LMATheF***OFF!!!!! Dude that poon kid gota be kidding me he swares he know what hes doing but look at his pictures! Earlier today he was telling
    Monsterbox on another thread how he was weak!! And this dude monster is way more in better shape than he is. Dude Poons is so lost!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Time Cutting Help
    By pman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 10:24 AM
  2. First time using real SERM in pct...quick question
    By NAZ in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 02:03 AM
  3. first time cut
    By tumtum in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 04:13 PM
  4. First time cutting cycle
    By rooter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 03:33 PM
  5. Question on Cutting. (First time cutting)
    By jjm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 01:04 AM
Log in
Log in