Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Ok Buster.

pathetic.

roid rage? probably, im glad i brought you back down to earth weakling.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    apparently mr timber cares, since hes been eagerly waiting a video I may never post.
    And seriously, let him defend himself. Hes a big bad roid user, im sure he can defend himself.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nope, I'm fine with it. Carry on.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

Nope, I'm fine with it. Carry on.
    Thank you, next time you decide to attack the credibility or appearance of a user look at yourself first. I did nothing to deserve those kinds of comments. Instead of saying, look p00ndawg, thats a bad pre workout meal because..., let me show you a better one..., you decided to attack me personally. Maybe its envy, maybe its the roids, I dont know what kind of emotions or problems you have nor do i care but dont attack me and expect to not be dealt with. consider it a lesson learned. im obviously much much stronger than you, enough so that you even have to question my strength, and maybe if you took the time to ask me why I believe that pre workout meal is good on a cut or bulk you'd learn a thing or two. Hell, maybe im wrong, but you did nothing to change my opinion otherwise besides of how I think of you as a user. you're a jerk and I really hope you're not like this in real life and I do expect an apology, via pm or here.
    you shouldnt treat people like that, ever. I gave advice I truly believe would help this user.

Im sorry for derailing this otherwise interesting thread. Op you're looking really good and hope you keep up the great work.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.23%

Look, you're obviously a really sensitive guy. My bad if you're getting all bent out of shape.

I don't care what you think of me... really... I am a jerk. It happens. I've used two cycles, I'm over it. I'm not the strongest, admittedly - goals have never been to be a BB'er or a Powerlifter.

Regardless, I think its pretty rediculous to get diet advice or "cut" advice from someone who has never been "cut"... or not really even trying to lose weight.

As for being jealous... check yourself.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

my thing is, roids or not, you have to work hard...so what if we use roids? its our decision
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

Look, you're obviously a really sensitive guy. My bad if you're getting all bent out of shape.

I don't care what you think of me... really... I am a jerk. It happens. I've used two cycles, I'm over it. I'm not the strongest, admittedly - goals have never been to be a BB'er or a Powerlifter.

Regardless, I think its pretty rediculous to get diet advice or "cut" advice from someone who has never been "cut"... or not really even trying to lose weight.

As for being jealous... check yourself.
    Regardless if thats true, you're making a pretty broad assumption when you dont even know me. And i am trying to cut. Once again, dont attack my credibility or appearance when ive done nothing to you, other than try to be helpful and useful user.
    you still however have not explained why my preworkout is "horrible".

I, however, accept the apology.
    Ill be leaving this thread now and once again I wish the OP the best.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.23%

Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    Regardless if thats true, you're making a pretty broad assumption when you dont even know me. And i am trying to cut. Once again, dont attack my credibility or appearance when ive done nothing to you, other than try to be helpful and useful user.
    you still however have not explained why my preworkout is "horrible".

I, however, accept the apology.
    Ill be leaving this thread now and once again I wish the OP the best.
    I'm not attacking your lifting credibility... I SAW your 315, they were pretty decent reps. I CAN'T SQUAT 315... I'd genuinely like to see someone your size squat 405. You already threw up video, I don't see why it's such a big deal. If anyone ever asked me to film one of my lifts, I'd do it... but most of my lifts are pretty pedestrian. 405 is a big deal... I don't know why people on here get so damn sensitive. You say "roid rage" out of ignorance, but I'm willing to bet there are some major estrogen issues around this b*tch.

I'm not even going to get into this whole attack thing... Its really pretty weak man. If you're trying to cut, perhaps look into reducing your large doses of fats pre-WO. You may also find that reducing your carbohydrate intake will work wonders, but you'll also obviously sacrifice strength - which in my opinion you can afford to lose given you squat 405. It will come back.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.23%

my thing is, roids or not, you have to work hard...so what if we use roids? its our decision
    I've already explained my reasoning for use, even though it really is no one's business.

Fighting at 133 to 155 until the age of 25 is as good a reason as any. At least I did it the right way... And yes, regardless of use or non use, I'll stack my work ethic against anyones.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.84%

Not going to argue with you. Still waiting on your 405 squat videos on the other thread. Don't make me make you into AM's next Buster.

LMATheF***OFF!!!!! Dude that poon kid gota be kidding me he swares he know what hes doing but look at his pictures! Earlier today he was telling
    Monsterbox on another thread how he was weak!! And this dude monster is way more in better shape than he is. Dude Poons is so lost!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.84%

Oh yeah your totally right roids arent magical pills that make you get huge while sitting in front of a tv eating potatoe chips. You gota put 110% effort into this not to mention mad dedication!! BB aint easy!!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192.5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%

well i've added in fish oils with my meals.. currently 6 grams a day.. will increase it if necessary.. i really need to add in vegetables..i just hate them.. but i'm gonna try.. but i added it up and i'm taking in about 270-300 grams of protein a day

but the one thing everyone seems to think is that i'm dropping weight really fast.. i'm not.. 5 weeks now and i've only lost about 6 lbs.. i'm just ready to get this fat off so i can start bulking again.. that's less complicated
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.23%

Quote Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    well i've added in fish oils with my meals.. currently 6 grams a day.. will increase it if necessary.. i really need to add in vegetables..i just hate them.. but i'm gonna try.. but i added it up and i'm taking in about 270-300 grams of protein a day

but the one thing everyone seems to think is that i'm dropping weight really fast.. i'm not.. 5 weeks now and i've only lost about 6 lbs.. i'm just ready to get this fat off so i can start bulking again.. that's less complicated
    You're going to want 10 to 15% minimum of your daily calories from fat... 6 grams is only 54 calories.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192.5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%

well i take in about 16 grams total.. so i need to increase that... i'll start including some peanut butter with my day
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192.5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%

here's a some pics i took at 194... for a little more comparison

really sorry for the low shorts.. .wasn't fully aware when i took it how homo it was.. please forgive me..
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.67%

good work... keep dieting!

Similar Forum Threads

1. AH/AL at 4 weeks a waste of my time?
    By ctAL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 02:41 PM
  2. time to cut again I HATE the first weeks