alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
3/22/09

Stats
6,2 196lbs 9-11% BF(idk)
been lifting 6 years seriously

here are my other logs to get a background on me
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/110006-mass-fxms-dthc.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106518-dthc-r4w-unsponserd.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106100-prime-ation-life.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/93960-mass-fx-ms.html

This is the first PH ive ever used and probly the last till i get out the Marines

i will give my own style of updating but will also include these
Body composition and Look
Muscle Hardness
Vascularity
Strength
Speed
Co-ordination
Quality of Training
Mood/Aggression
Libido
Joints
Overall Sense of Feeling

Currently

Bench 300lbs
Clean 288lbs
Squat 480lbs
Dips(weighted) 100lb db 2x5

5 week goals

Bench 315x5
Squat 500x3 or 405 3x10
Clean 320lbs
Dips(weighted) 130lb db 2x5

TRANINGI’m an athlete but on mi auxiliary days I practice body building type lifts mostly just HIT focusing on the intensity, again bigness is a side effect, just brute strength is the whole goal!
M/W/F are core days bench, squat and clean followed by abs and other stretching type lifts. All of my workouts are fasted, they always have been and always will be, this is a key in my training.

DIETI am on a modified version of the anabolic diet, which consists of more carbs around my workouts.The weekends are mi mega feed days cuz i can sit and eat allday long.
Trust me i in no way will ever cut because I can get big and put on muscle vary easy and lose fat too, but i wont go into my theories or my practices.
I try to shoot far as much protein, fat and cals i can eat every day, aiming for 3600-4000+ and eating every 1.5-2.5 hours never more than 3 hours.
XTEND after workouts and when i wake up.
i eat 5 to 8 eggs aday mostly for breakfast. main sources of protine will be, beef, tuna, shrimp, pork, goat.

Goals before starting
thes are both short and long term goals

1) Gain as much strength as possible
2) Lower body fat to achieve a leaner look
3) Increase power, strength and explosiveness in all lifts
4) bigger back(whole back)
5) build lower abs/ side abs
6) clean 300lb on the bar
7) squat 500lbs on the bar
8) rep 315 for bench

SUPPS

the one
XTEND
bulk 1-c for sleep workout nights only, and prewo
bulk SuperSaponins
bulk super cissus RX 5 to 7 grams aday
R4W prewo i parachutte it

PCT

Toco-8
Sustain Alpha
Prime
2nd gear

Befor pics
i will get them up tonight, and mi friend is helping me get a coupple back shots and random flexin 1s
herer yah go

FINAL REVIEW
srry im really busy finishing school right now

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnRO_3tlhNk"]YouTube - Circus Of Power - Heaven & Hell[/nomedia]

2 weeks in pct so i was on sustain alph for 2 weeks plus 2nd gear

Body composition and Look: from the very first pill to the last i was getting leaner

Muscle Hardness: this was insane the whole time i felt like rock every were, evan girls were telling me that i felt hard(muscles)

Vascularity: all day every day i figurd out how to eat with the one, its just like taking AP imo

Strength: HUGE!! i just got stronger and stronger so much so i really burnd out. took a few days light then i was much stronger. i did squat 500 1 time on the bar and i dip 130x5 + body weight

Speed: i could repp faster and explode on all my lifts!

Co-ordination: no joke i have gotten alot better at track, the pure raw focus that i had was soo strong and lasting, i improved my times slighty be just being focus and timimg my steps

Quality of Training: did have a copple no energy workouts but it was i didnt eat, other than those every time i was in the gym it was mayhem

Mood/Aggression: lmao , i was at my dads house and freakd on my step mom! hahahahaa good reason tho

Libido: the first week or so was crazy but then i was in a semi overtraingd state just like i had pland, thus libido was lacking opperating at 60-80%

i wont say much about the weight but at my highest i was 209, weight gain was not a focus on the one pure strength was

500lbs squat
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9OZoOyZinc"]YouTube - 0424092022[/ame]

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The elusive 500 lb squat..... very F'in nice! I'd kill to get back to 400.... :(

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
leaning up nicely! I was interested in The One...Im doing Hdrol/Furaguno in august, maybe some else, not sure yet

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
good strength gains, 500 squat beats my @ss

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You ran a great log, Cecil :)

Team APPNUT

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys ur all going to be in shock!.... i weigh 184lbs roughfly now but im gaining fast, i went to a grad party got in a 90+ mph wreck lost a crap ton of weight because i coundt lift or eat. but now im in full recovery mode and this time when i get to 200lbs ill be way more solid.
look out for a glycobol and phyto test log!!

oo and the best part is i wasnt driving... yah iknow how would u like to lose 8 months of dedication

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
I was a little reluctant to belive your numbers untill I saw your vid. Good squat. I hate ***s who do knee bends with 405 but cant do a full rom squat with 135.. douchbags! one 12wk cycle of fina and you will be at 600. Push it hard bro!

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Very nice job. Great progress. My only suggestion is to lose the pic where you touch yourself. Lol very awkward. Great job though

Rivethead

Rivethead

Awards
thanks guys ur all going to be in shock!.... i weigh 184lbs roughfly now but im gaining fast, i went to a grad party got in a 90+ mph wreck lost a crap ton of weight because i coundt lift or eat. but now im in full recovery mode and this time when i get to 200lbs ill be way more solid.
look out for a glycobol and phyto test log!!

oo and the best part is i wasnt driving... yah iknow how would u like to lose 8 months of dedication
I know EXACTLY how that feels bro. But your log and previous posts show your dedication, and after a 8month setback i would think that would only enrage your dedication to new levels. Go get em dude.

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
wow nice change! dude that 500 lb squat was pretty intense! lol at the scream of excitement at the end of the video