mixedup day 28 PCT

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Your doing well bro, how are you feeling, might want to add a strong cortisol blocker to your pct if you havent, might stop any more fat gain, and lean you up some, but looking good and full.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your doing well bro, how are you feeling, might want to add a strong cortisol blocker to your pct if you havent, might stop any more fat gain, and lean you up some, but looking good and full.
thanks i just started back on my fatburner on sat it has a cort block in it so we'll see how that goes. i'm also running axis labs hemodraulix and it's really helping keep me pumped throughout the day. I feel fine. Acne started coming in last week. Always happens to me during PCT i don't really get acne while on but during pct when i start coming back up it kicks in so it's a good sign. besides more muscle soreness than usual i'm doing good i'll be throwing gaspari size on back in the mix this week. i also have anabolic edge and incarnate that will be added in this month. i'm actually getting comments on size in PCT as opposed to on cycle lol but on cycle was a cut so it's to be expected

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
consider glycobol?
have looked into it and might do it in a little bit not sure right not i have enough stuff to last me a couple months dth nos ether anabolic edge etc and the hemodraulix is new to me i don't like throwing more than one new compound at a time into the mix

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i'm also running axis labs hemodraulix and it's really helping keep me pumped throughout the day.
Glad you're liking it brotha! :cheers:

How are you dosing it? Just preworkout or consistently every day.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you're liking it brotha! :cheers:

How are you dosing it? Just preworkout or consistently every day.
5 days a week always pre workout but if i miss a workout or get busy (work and 2 kids) I still dose it so it's in my system

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 days a week always pre workout but if i miss a workout or get busy (work and 2 kids) I still dose it so it's in my system
Good strategy IMO. I appreciate the unsolicited feedback.