cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
These results are from progessivly heavy lifting and high cal high protien diet

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Is your name Lee? I am pretty sure know you dude!!!! you finally gained some freaking mass haha. I am also glad to see this because I just picked up a bottle of spawn a while ago and have been excited about taking it in september

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Looking great man! Definitely see progress.

italiaboy55

Awards
how many pills of spawn are you taking a day and for how long? also what are you gunna take for PCT?

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
This is also about 25-30lbs in just over a month not sure how much fat gain

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
I did 3 a day most cycle and 4 a day for about a week and the last week i used xtreme tren at 3 a day then begain testosterone at 200mg a week for about a month to solidify gains then used Toremifine for pct

italiaboy55

Awards
im asking cause i just ordered spawn and the liver pill to take with it and i wanted to know exactly how to take it? i took superdrol back when you could still get it and it worked awsome after the the superdrol i took novedex xt i was wondering if this spawn stuff will work the same way? or if i need other stuff? any ideas

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
u know what i actully used the one after using spawn right after forgot all about that i think i gianed another 5-10lbs but these pics are from before and after spawn only i cant remeber complete cycle layout but it went Spawn-xtreme tren-xtremetren/theone-testosterone

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
look into reversitol by Iforce seems very solid for OTC PCT

italiaboy55

Awards
so you took 3 spawn aday for how many weeks?
then you upgraded to 4 spawn aday for how many weeks?
where did you get the Toremifine

italiaboy55

Awards
so you would say X the novedex Xt that i planned on taking

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
cant give you source but you can find it if you google it just stick with 3 day for 4 weeks that will be enough most people would deff not recomend the length of my cycle nor do i like i said cheek into reversitol by iforce and cycle support by AI

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Go do some research in the Anabolics section you should find everything you need to know there

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
gez man 25-30 is really really good. You just looked really familiar in the pic then i saw you also live in mesa

pfafkl13

Awards
Those are some amazing gains. I'm going to have to look into this for my next PH

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Sick results man, after reading this I went out and read through all Spawn related threads the forum has and am dying to try it but need to know what to take both during and post...

Created this thread looking for more info:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/128285-recommended-pct-spawn.html

Nice job though, loved reading your log too, well written with great details.
Thanks man i didn end the log very well but as far as during i deff say Cycle support its got everything you need and post if you can get a SERM its the best choice good luck!