wheels and some...

JKBB44

Awards
:damnit1: Not gonna lie im a little jealous over here. Uve got some sweet legs!!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
No leg training!?! Did you used to weigh a lot? I've played soccer my whole life, and I'm 1/10th of what you have.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in the same boat as you. I have maybe trained my legs 20 times since '06.

I weigh about 175 here, too.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
No leg training!?! Did you used to weigh a lot? I've played soccer my whole life, and I'm 1/10th of what you have.
yes i used to weigh 210 lbs 32%BF and i played lots of soccer during that time and was extremely athletic for my size
I'm in the same boat as you. I have maybe trained my legs 20 times since '06.

I weigh about 175 here, too.
ya ive trained legs around 15 times since 06'. but i play ALOT of sports/cardio

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
looks like u put a baloon pump into ur thighs and just pumped til u almost exploded lol sweet legs no homo .

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Nice outer sweep,.. tore up! You've got some good sprinters legs,. and great genes!! Good job! Oh, and I know people who would pay for them calves!!

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
Nice outer sweep,.. tore up! You've got some good sprinters legs,. and great genes!! Good job! Oh, and I know people who would pay for them calves!!
i am a very big eater and a fat a$$ that is addicted to being physically active. i attribute my calves to when i played soccer and was 32%BF. thanks for the comments

here is a side shot. NOT pumped

Attachments

bankhog207

Awards
ur legs are great considering you don't do them that often!

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
sick legs bro, obviously great genetics as I can tell your calves are enormous and inserted low... not everyone gets big legs playing soccer!

what do your legs measure? and where do you measure them?

xink

Awards
  • Established
Nice man. It's funny, I work my upper body out all day long and see very little progress... The only workout my legs get is from me walking and they're ****ing ripped. Kills me! :/

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
sick legs bro, obviously great genetics as I can tell your calves are enormous and inserted low... not everyone gets big legs playing soccer!

what do your legs measure? and where do you measure them?
ive never measured my legs:nervous:

more to come shortly