Before and After- 12 Week Test/ Deca / Dbol Cycle

Cupcakemafia

Awards
Here are some pics from my first Test/Deca/ Dbol cycle. Went from 163 - 180!?! I am 3 weeks off and still standing strong at 180 so hopefully I can keep as much as possible.

Note: All those guys saying "gain 40 lbs lean mass" before doing cycle are retarded. I did it perfectly and got the exact amount of gains I wanted. Moral of story.... just do it. :head:

Attachments

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
This isn't a jab, but I don't see a 17lb difference. Did you post the correct pics?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
His waist looks biger, but they cant be the bf and af pics.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
subbed for the after pics!
:dunno: ummm.... subbed for the after pics..i hope! not trying to be an ass or anything, but those cannot be the b4 & afters! ESPECIALLY after 12weeks of test, deca,&dbol!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
uuumm, where are the after pics? If that's all you got off 12 weeks you got royally ripped off.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Note: All those guys saying "gain 40 lbs lean mass" before doing cycle are retarded. I did it perfectly and got the exact amount of gains I wanted. Moral of story.... just do it. :head:
Maybe this is why people recommend getting a solid base of proper nutrition, and training.. just sayin.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
uuumm, where are the after pics? If that's all you got off 12 weeks you got royally ripped off.
If you were only wanting 17 lbs of gain, you could have eaten more qulity food, right amount of cardio, and saved yourself hundreds of dollars, as well as saved your liver and nads at the same time. If you used legit gear, and you ate properly, 12 weeks should have made you look like a different person completely. Did you use correct PCT or have your gains melted away already? 12 weeks of getting stuck isn't worth 17 lbs and not looking any different whatsoever.

I call, wrong after pic, bunk gear, or just stupid and got taken advantage of by the local juicer.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man... no offense, but methinks you had a [0.0000000000M] concentration of those fun little four ringed structures in your supplements--either that or if there was a steroid in the oils it was "Calicitrol" <-- LOL. I'd report your dealer to the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

I would have expected to be able to see a visible difference more significant with just a week's worth of D-Bol induced water weight.

Edit: I guess the third option is Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome (CAIS) and the pics were taken post radical mastectomy.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
it HAS to have been fake gear you got bro!! i used to make a HECK of a lot more visible gains than that with 400 mgs of test cyp per week...in one month bro! i mean WAY more gains

Cupcakemafia

Awards
Oh man im getting reamed here... What are the typical gains on this cycle? From the top to bottom pic its a diff of 17 lbs and i would have no reason to lie. Perhaps the picture doesnt do justice cause i wasnt at the gym or maybe the weight is in legs? I have been getting comments left and right on how i am bigger and it is getting difficult to dodge to steroid questions lately. Anyways... maybe i just need to eat 10000 cal instead of 4-5000 or spend 3 hours in the gym instead of 2.

Cupcakemafia

Awards
Fake gear? I really did notice a major diff in the gym weight etc when i was on. What is expected for 10-12 week cycle? Keep in mind i was 250 mg of deca and test for 6 of 12 weeks

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
The first problem here is that little 'note' at the top of your thread. You see, that just provokes people because in truth you don't need AAS to get to your weight. The human body is perfectly capable of getting pretty big with whole foods and a good workout.

Second thing, since you were using 'gear', real or bunk, there are no company reps out there to say 'good job'. There are plenty of people who go from 'very small' to 10 pounds heavier and still very small, who get a pat on the back because they spent hundreds of dollars on legal PH's and OTC PCT products.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Fake gear? I really did notice a major diff in the gym weight etc when i was on. What is expected for 10-12 week cycle? Keep in mind i was 250 mg of deca and test for 6 of 12 weeks
How much difference in weights? Is that 250mg of test and 250mg deca per week for 6 weeks? If you had 4-5000 calories and stayed that lean it just doesn't seem to add up. no offense or anything, but you should have put that much weight on just the dbol itself, for 4 weeks. How tall are you, how old are you, what was your training routine and diet routine like? I won't blast you for wanting to use, since I've done a couple cycles myself, but I and the others think you got ripped off. You might need to find another source. You could have had a rebound or placebo effect and put on that much weight and strength even with fake stuff. Tell us some more details and hopefully everyone will be nice enough and help steer you in the right direction if you want to stay down that road.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it isnt that you lok bad or anything man, its just theres no visual difference, and when you said blah blah to us not mentioning "gain your first 40 naturally" it seems as if you might have to eat those words bro, im really not trying to be a prck nor are the other bros here, the thing is.....most of us have learned the hard way with designers/ph and learned that if you dont have those years of natural lifting/solid nutrition these substances wont do much for you.

IF I was you , id keep training naturally hard, get some cyto gainer or whatever plus some creatine and you will make better gains that way then with the gear you used.

Good luck man, and again you certainly dont look bad at all, nice abs, some cuts, but you have to build that natural brawn first, gear is the icing on the cake.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oh man im getting reamed here... What are the typical gains on this cycle? From the top to bottom pic its a diff of 17 lbs and i would have no reason to lie. Perhaps the picture doesnt do justice cause i wasnt at the gym or maybe the weight is in legs? I have been getting comments left and right on how i am bigger and it is getting difficult to dodge to steroid questions lately. Anyways... maybe i just need to eat 10000 cal instead of 4-5000 or spend 3 hours in the gym instead of 2.
I guess it's possible the pic isn't doing justice. I've definitely seen that happen before first hand.

Now, I'm hoping your two additional idea were in jest. They're not good ideas. 2hrs is bad enough as it is. You look pretty ectomorphic so it's gonna be hard to keep mass on with that kind of time in the gym IMHO.

Cupcakemafia

Awards
How much difference in weights? Is that 250mg of test and 250mg deca per week for 6 weeks? If you had 4-5000 calories and stayed that lean it just doesn't seem to add up. no offense or anything, but you should have put that much weight on just the dbol itself, for 4 weeks. How tall are you, how old are you, what was your training routine and diet routine like? I won't blast you for wanting to use, since I've done a couple cycles myself, but I and the others think you got ripped off. You might need to find another source. You could have had a rebound or placebo effect and put on that much weight and strength even with fake stuff. Tell us some more details and hopefully everyone will be nice enough and help steer you in the right direction if you want to stay down that road.
I appreciate your feedback here... Cycle looked like this.

week 1-4 dbol 25mg
week 1-10 deca 250 / wk
week 1-6 test 250 / wk
week 6-10 test 375 / wk

I am kind of concerned now that people think its bunk stuff now. I HONEST TO EVERYTHING am 163 in top pic and 180 in the second. The gear I bought was from Mexico but I have talked to people that used it and had no problems with good gains. I know the Dbol is from Thailand and I DID notice a really BIG diff using that in strength and gains.

As far as diet goes... Typical day like this.

Meal 1:
1 large glass of milk
5 eggs (3 yolks)
1 cup of cottage cheese
1 bowl of oatmeal with chopped banana or strawberries

Meal 2:
1 Turkey/ beef sandwich
1 glass water
1 apple or banana

Meal 3:
1 glass water
1 bowl of chili (made with lean turkey meat) black beans, chili beans, kidney beans onion etc
OR
1 bowl wheat pasta w/ chicken, bell peppers, onion, etc. easy canola oil

Meal 4:
1 glass water
1 Salad w/ can of tuna or chicken breast

WORK OUT

Meal 5:
1 Protein shake 2 scoops of True Mass whey

Meal 6:
1 glass water
1 Chicken breast and brocoli or asparagus
OR
1 Salad with tuna or chicken

I will switch around the carb meals based on my workout and eat the starches prior to workout and keep the good carbs like vegies fruits etc after workout. Also taking amino acids, omega 3, milk thistle, vitamin c, multi vitamins daily.

PCT:
Hcg and Clomid.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well at least you know now for sure that there is no magic pill or needle. go natural brother for a while and go on the SEE FOOD diet, get soem creapure and keep going.

again not trying to be rude but this once again shows nutrition /training and natural time in are worth wayyy more in the long run than gear.

cheers yal!

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your feedback here... Cycle looked like this.

week 1-4 dbol 25mg
week 1-10 deca 250 / wk
week 1-6 test 250 / wk
week 6-10 test 375 / wk

I am kind of concerned now that people think its bunk stuff now. I HONEST TO EVERYTHING am 163 in top pic and 180 in the second. The gear I bought was from Mexico but I have talked to people that used it and had no problems with good gains. I know the Dbol is from Thailand and I DID notice a really BIG diff using that in strength and gains.

As far as diet goes... Typical day like this.

Meal 1:
1 large glass of milk
5 eggs (3 yolks)
1 cup of cottage cheese
1 bowl of oatmeal with chopped banana or strawberries

Meal 2:
1 Turkey/ beef sandwich
1 glass water
1 apple or banana

Meal 3:
1 glass water
1 bowl of chili (made with lean turkey meat) black beans, chili beans, kidney beans onion etc
OR
1 bowl wheat pasta w/ chicken, bell peppers, onion, etc. easy canola oil

Meal 4:
1 glass water
1 Salad w/ can of tuna or chicken breast

WORK OUT

Meal 5:
1 Protein shake 2 scoops of True Mass whey

Meal 6:
1 glass water
1 Chicken breast and brocoli or asparagus
OR
1 Salad with tuna or chicken

I will switch around the carb meals based on my workout and eat the starches prior to workout and keep the good carbs like vegies fruits etc after workout. Also taking amino acids, omega 3, milk thistle, vitamin c, multi vitamins daily.

PCT:
Hcg and Clomid.
Your diet looks pretty solid. based on what you wrote, I think you underestimated how many calories you were taking in. Maybe 3000-3500 calories in what you wrote. Like I said, what was your training like? Like said before, you can make good solid gains without wasting your money and saving your body. Your training might need to be tweaked to help you better do that. Don't take what people are saying as a personal attack, take it with a grain of salt, and be open to what they are saying. No one here want anyone to mess themselves up doing dumb things that aren't necessary.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your diet looks pretty solid. based on what you wrote, I think you underestimated how many calories you were taking in. Maybe 3000-3500 calories in what you wrote. Like I said, what was your training like? Like said before, you can make good solid gains without wasting your money and saving your body. Your training might need to be tweaked to help you better do that. Don't take what people are saying as a personal attack, take it with a grain of salt, and be open to what they are saying. No one here want anyone to mess themselves up doing dumb things that aren't necessary.
my thoughts exactly, sometimes we all here things we dont like , but its part of being a man,taking constructive criticism the way you have is a good sign that you are open to help.

were all here to learn and help and get better , and I myself personally have been given some tough love on here at times, but in the end im thankful.

Cupcakemafia

Awards
my thoughts exactly, sometimes we all here things we dont like , but its part of being a man,taking constructive criticism the way you have is a good sign that you are open to help.

were all here to learn and help and get better , and I myself personally have been given some tough love on here at times, but in the end im thankful.
Yeah I dunno... pretty disheartening I must say. I guess i need to work on my drug purchasing skills since everything else looks good. Im definitely going to be raging in the gym for the next few weeks after reading all these posts so the criticism helps in that respect i guess.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in fact after once again looking at those pics im gonna go out on a limb and say that you had 100%fake gear or it was extremely underdosed, either way....

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
really not trying to be a prick but your pecs did not change at all! there is no good arm or back pics so its hard to tell. But you should have developed alot more than just a thicker waist.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I will tell u ur cycle was awful, ur dosages were all too low, dbol should be run 40-50MG, DECA should be run min 400mg a week and my god man u ran test @ 250 wk 1-6 this messed u up for real, deca will shut u down quick and anything less than 400mg of test a week is wastefull and useless just my 2 cents

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
I think you got taken to be honest,by the looks of the pics and thats not your fault .You still got a good build.With that cycle, you should of had some good changes to your physque you certainly would of notice. Its just wrong how someone can look at you in your face and take your money and give you bunk. Someone will get them back one day.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed! the guys who were getting gains were probably still using other supplements, and they were eating big and what not too so obviously they would be making some gains. But without a doubt your body structure would have changed somewhat even if it was underdosed, and unfortunately yours did not....actually not in the slightest from what I see.

Maybe the OP can add a few more pics? legs back?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Maybe this well help. I just wrapped up a cycle of test cyp 500mg a week
and dbol 25mg a day.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will tell u ur cycle was awful, ur dosages were all too low, dbol should be run 40-50MG, DECA should be run min 400mg a week and my god man u ran test @ 250 wk 1-6 this messed u up for real, deca will shut u down quick and anything less than 400mg of test a week is wastefull and useless just my 2 cents
After reading the thread I was about to post this, reps!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But in all a 17 pound gain is somewhat a waste of money from all you purchased but if your happy thats all that matters. Take our advice and run your stack a lil higher or research proper dosages, honestly I knew proper dosages when I was 18 from searching google. There is no excuse for you not to know this before risking your health but again if your happy thats all that matter don't let any of us get you down.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed, we should get someone to stcky his before after pics with the other guys and Title it "How to tell if your gear is Fake"!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
taking steroids to reach 180 lbs

fail

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it doesnt matter because he 100% got ripped off.

sorry 110% got ripped off, all those steroids even at small doses would yield some physique change.

I see zero other than a bigger waist. ZERO

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry I do see one difference, in the first pic it looks like he has a Partial, in the second he doesnt. LOL

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
The guy had no reason to be juicing in the 1st place and still doesn't, imo. OP, just keep banging things out natty for a few years. I think you could pack on another 20-30lbs easily just from food and lifting.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I couldnt agree more with you tim, even natty he should have made soem gains in a month dont u think? I see zero, maybe he hardened up a little...maybe..

Again not to be a dck youd make better gains with creatine Mono and compound movements.

My guess is the ops routine is like most other guys, they do tricep pushdowns and there done for arms, alternating dunbell curls for biceps. leg extensions for legs...and machines for everything else, thas how you get lines and cuts, not how you build brawn.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cant seem to get away from this thread but OP when you posted those pics and looked at them....didnt it strike you for one second that there is absolutely no difference at all?

I almost feel like your playing a joke on us or something.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PS: OP you should find the fckn A hole who sold you that crap and literally beat him into the fckn ground!! selling you fake god knows what, he seriously could have hurt you ! endangered your life and your future, I would be at this moment hunting that mother fcker down. Beat his ass, take your money back from his pocket, and if he has real gear in his bag or on him take that too.

Then tell him if he wants a war your the guy to give it to him!

at least thats what id do, because god man you got taken for a ride.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
PS: OP you should find the fckn A hole who sold you that crap and literally beat him into the fckn ground!! selling you fake god knows what, he seriously could have hurt you ! endangered your life and your future, I would be at this moment hunting that mother fcker down. Beat his ass, take your money back from his pocket, and if he has real gear in his bag or on him take that too.

LMAO!!!!!!!:toofunny:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt agree more with you tim, even natty he should have made soem gains in a month dont u think? I see zero, maybe he hardened up a little...maybe..

Again not to be a dck youd make better gains with creatine Mono and compound movements.

My guess is the ops routine is like most other guys, they do tricep pushdowns and there done for arms, alternating dunbell curls for biceps. leg extensions for legs...and machines for everything else, thas how you get lines and cuts, not how you build brawn.

Yes, he should have made some "visible" gains(whether it be muscle or fat) just on a bulking diet over a 12 week time frame. I see no change other than a slightly thicker midsection.

Also, if this was his 1st cycle I think he went over board on it. Stacking multiple steroids for a 1st run is not wise imo. I wouldn't do that, Im going to run Test only for my 1st "real cycle", but it will be higher than 250mg also lol. 2nd real cycle will be Test w/ an oral (dbol, ph of some kind). I think this is the wisest way to do things.

OP, go back to the drawing boards and revamp your training program. 2 hours is way to long imo. Try and finish your workouts within a 45-60min time frame. If you want any help, I will be more than happy to try and help you out.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well regardless of what anyone says as long as the OP is happy with his results that's all that really matters...Could he have gained more ?...Sure and I feel he jumped the gun by cycling anyways, however that's just my opinion and it does not mean **** to anyone other than myself.

Most on this board are in no position too judge IMO...

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well regardless of what anyone says as long as the OP is happy with his results that's all that really matters...Could he have gained more ?...Sure and I feel he jumped the gun by cycling anyways, however that's just my opinion and it does not mean **** to anyone other than myself.

Most on this board are on no position too judge IMO...
I agree m16 or In Canada C7 but in my opinion, just mine, He should be steaming mad because he got sold gake gear, i mean even a herbal test booster would change his physique more than all his roids did.

His physique was fine anyhow, I mean lots of people would love to be that lean and cut, even my girl chimed in and asked "what was wrong with him before? he looked fine"

I agreed with her, but what is wrong with all of this...Is that he got sold fake gear, 12 weeks of 3 steroids and not 1 phsical change AT ALL

SO in my opinion (which is only mine) he souldnt be happy with anything because he put fake sludge into his a s s and popped fake pink pills...

FOR 12 WEEKS!
.02 plz noone take offense to my posts here, but he got ripped off period and...annnddd. he should if hes any type of man be pissed off about it.

Cheers

Cupcakemafia

Awards

Oh man thats classic. Yeah I guess there is nothing I can do about it at this point. Im just gonna keep grinding it out everyday and focus on my goal. I just want to be 180-185 lean and look like George St. Peirre. Maybe I can get some legit **** from you guys, double the dosages, and come back and rage on his ass. :buttkick: