NEED HELP- what should I do ?

newbie18yrold

Awards
Hi, im new to the forum and im 18... working out religiously for about 1 yr, but i actually started activating my muscles 2 yrs ago. I've always been overweight but recently i used Lipo 6x... did 2 cycles of it ( 8 weeks on 1 week off...)and lost 17 lbs in the first one.
When i started i was 171 lbs , 5 ft 7 ,16 % bf.
I don't know my current stats...but im pretty sure is something arround 154 lbs , still 5 ft 7 ...and hopefully bf close to at least 11 % ( the same as when I started going to the gym 2 yrs ago...).
I don't know if i should get rid of some more fat...or if I should start bulking up.
My nutrition is well taken care of, supplementing with egg protein ( occasionally), dextro+whey p/w.o, fish oil and multi.

Got some pics... but cant post em..
So... what should i do ?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Do you do sports other than weight training? If so, you might want to address the needs of those activities. When I was your age I focused alot on bulking and later always wished I had spent more time cutting. However, I suppose if I had been cutting I would've always wanted to be bigger. If you don't have any specific needs for fitness (i.e. you aren't trying to make weight for a certain weight class or you aren't playing center on a football team) then its really about what sort of change in your body takes priority. Would you rather have a leaner look for the summer or are you ready to bulk up?

JKBB44

Awards
i agree with crazychemist its definitely up to you which way you want to go. I personally like the leaner, cut look for summer. For the truly dedicated who don't care what percent bodyfat they are they will bulk through summer. Good luck on which ever route you choose!

newbie18yrold

Awards
i guess i ll stay lean for the summer ...then bulk up ...thx guys