My 3 year transformation!

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
I lifted weights when i was in highschool for a year pretty seriously. then i stopped cuz i didnt take weight training anymore. Then i went to Recruit Training (Parris Island!!!) in 2006 which is how i lost all my weight. But enough said here is my progress since 2006-2009

'06
Weight = 185lbs 25%BF

'07
Weight = 150lbs ~12-15%BF

'08
Weight was 155lbs 10%BF
Wrecked my motorcycle and lost 10lbs so down to 145lbs 10% or less BF

'09
Weight 160lbs ~10-12%BF

All BF% are a guess from what i see in the mirror and occasional electronic testers.

lemme know what you think, and what you think i should work on... Sometimes i like to think i would someday have a chance competing!

jsg

jsg

Awards
I think the bf% you wrote are a bit high especially if they ncame from those electronic things as for me these things are usually about 2% or more higher then I am really with the caliper.

BTW very nice progress, good work.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
wow....good work...sorry about the bike..........

TC

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
I think the bf% you wrote are a bit high especially if they ncame from those electronic things as for me these things are usually about 2% or more higher then I am really with the caliper.

BTW very nice progress, good work.
Yeah thats what i thought cuz sometimes i get like 13%+ from those things but the mirror says differently. and thank you!!!

BTW SEMPER FI BROTHER!
Semper Fi!!

wow....good work...sorry about the bike..........

TC
Thank you! i wish i had pictures to show how much muscle i lost from not training...

Hell Yeah bro! Keep up the good work!
Thx man im tryin!
excellent you look great!
Thank you!

I am hoping to be 185lbs no more than 10%BF by the end of this year... i will def be around AM a lot, so you will def know if i reach this goal...

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
what kinda bike did you have? I crashed mine last year on the freeway (eeeesh) I have a 06 Honda CBR600RR

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Its an 08 R6 i still have it... i rebuilt it and it looks brand new again. I wrecked goin 70 bein a dumbass... was in the hospital for 5 days and had home healthcare for a month...

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Thank you!

I am hoping to be 185lbs no more than 10%BF by the end of this year... i will def be around AM a lot, so you will def know if i reach this goal...
185 lbs RIPPED!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Its an 08 R6 i still have it... i rebuilt it and it looks brand new again. I wrecked goin 70 bein a dumbass... was in the hospital for 5 days and had home healthcare for a month...
Damn son! What were you doin?

I put mine down on the freeway and came within about half a second of getting run over by a semi... woulda been a Marine pancake

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Damn son! What were you doin?

I put mine down on the freeway and came within about half a second of getting run over by a semi... woulda been a Marine pancake
I was "cut off by a truck" ran in to the cement median and it through me off the bike to the other side into oncoming traffic (luckily it was like 2 in the morning) i was blacked out unconcious had a concussion with short term memory loss. the only things that i know that happened are from what everyone who saw it told me... oh yeah and my shoes flew off!!!!:nervous:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro! You're lucky to be alive... you coulda been possibly smashed by a semi just like me!

I straight up had a mental breakdown a few days later when I realized how bad things COULD HAVE BEEN

Reps for stayin alive... silly freeway accidents can't kill us Marines! Ha

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
im curious to see what your workout plan was during this transformation... well aside from MCRD lol... i know how those workouts were... lol

shotdead42

Awards
hey bro, what exercises did u do for ur chest?, mines like somewhat ur chest size in the middle of 07-09, trying to get it big....

thanks,