A few pics

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
Just a few so you get an idea of what i look like... I have been training for 2 yrs ... lost 65 lbs gained 20 lbs of muscle... Post any comments.

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
These are my b4 pics, I am starting a cycle... Never touched anything untill now.

bb8824

Awards
Impresssive Physique

Just a few so you get an idea of what i look like... I have been training for 2 yrs ... lost 65 lbs gained 20 lbs of muscle... Post any comments.
I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures.

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
Dont cut and paste messages, it just dosnt make me feel special :)

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
ist ok man, thanks for the comment anyway. LoL your the only one that has had something to say so thanks.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
What do you plan to run on your cycle?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures.

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!
isn't that same thing you said in my post...? thats kinda wack....

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
lol, yea boss. Sikdogg I am just using s1+ to learn the ropes.. followed by nolva+6oxo.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
You prolly don't need both nolva and 6OXO. Could prolly just choose one or the other and save the other for another cycle, but it would definitely not hurt to do both.

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
True but i already bought the 6oxo so ... guess ill use it.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
I'm surprised that no one has scrutinized you about being 19 and doing prohormones.
You look like you have a solid base and your physique is balanced. Good luck bro.

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
Thanks, people flame the age... but alot of 19yr olds do it... and do it wrong. Me, on the other hand knows what hes doing :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well even if a lot 19 year olds do it does it make it the smartest thing?
You do have a solid base.. why not keep doing what you have been doing.. build on the base and then in a few years, do the PH or whatever then..

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Thanks, people flame the age... but alot of 19yr olds do it... and do it wrong. Me, on the other hand knows what hes doing :)
I'm 19 so i know what its like to get flamed. I agree that most guys our age do not know what they are doing. Most don't put the time into their diet and training, but notice i say most(not all). I know alot of 30 year olds who are in this same category....many who post on this board!
Good luck bro, i hope you reach all of your goals. This is coming from a guy that has juiced on and off for a while.
I am not saying to juice or do prohormones, but if you have your mind set on it there is no way anyone is gonna convince you otherwise. Take all precautions, and good luck brotha!

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
considering im in my 2nd week of S1+ no one can really convince me not to do PH's.

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
well even if a lot 19 year olds do it does it make it the smartest thing?
You do have a solid base.. why not keep doing what you have been doing.. build on the base and then in a few years, do the PH or whatever then..
If i can get my test back to normal taking the proper things... in just 3-4 weeks, I see no downside to using a transdermal 1t 4ad product.

truculentus

Awards
way to go man. keep up the good work. you are definitely an inspiration to the guys that aren't huge like a lot of the pictures i see.

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
thanks. I am not striving to be heavier then 200 lbs.. I want to be solid and small.Now i need to cut down :(

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
OK, just trying to help.. just hope you know what you are doing.. cause you don't want to listen to any of us..

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
I have listened to you alot... you have helped me alot... I have learned alot... thanks.

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
and oh yea, my avatar is my most recent back picture. Comments welcome.

txwakeskater

Awards
bellicose,

I dont get the whole.... " this is coming from a guy that has juiced on and off"? Is that supposed to mean he feels special? I know you have been getting criticizied alot, but i dont think he care's if you have juiced or not.

Dumbdude,

GOOD JOB bro, your looking good. You got any leg pics? your back seems pretty dense. Keep EATING! :)

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
Soon ill take some wheels pictures...Thanks for the comments.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
bellicose,

I dont get the whole.... " this is coming from a guy that has juiced on and off"? Is that supposed to mean he feels special? I know you have been getting criticizied alot, but i dont think he care's if you have juiced or not :)
I was trying to not sound condescending. It was more of a "been there, done that" so you can ask me q's if ya want. Questions like,"did it stunt your growth?"
Yes, i think he would care since he came here to ask advice.

Dumbdude,
Why settle for 200lbs? You could easily be 220lbs and solid/ripped. You look like you have a solid build and a good frame for putting on muscle.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
looking good bro, your frame will fill out nicely as you keep going, already a good base of lean muscle. keep it hard and heavy and explode before you're 21 :D

keep in mind that while constructive criticism is important to listen to, don't confuse that with letting people *tell* you what to do with your goals.

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
Let me re-phrase my goals. I want to get down to 10% bodyfat and then put on lean muscle from there. I will be most likely around 178 at 10%... since i am 193 right now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zecca Anabolics 9
curqleez Pics 3
AlbertaBoy Pics 0
jarhead Pics 15
Pics 56