40 Yard Dash: 4.67s
Weight: 200.1lbs
Height: 6'4"

Attachments

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
That squat and deadlift is insane for someone of your height and size.....

Will Wagner

Awards
That squat and deadlift is insane for someone of your height and size.....

Thanks I can understand if you hesitate to believe me. My weightlifting/football coach said the same thing. I 3-3-3-2 squat today and for the last set of 2 i did 390. I only got the first one and on the second I got stuck at the sticking point. Im in powerlifting and training for state next year. And to get bigger/stronger/faster for football. And i deadlift sumo stylew cause of my height.

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
any leg pictures? definitely good gains though man.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Good progress! Keep it up!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
good job, very impressed with your numbers. even some huge buff lineman at my college dont squat 315

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
i changed my first post cause i didnt want to sound like an a**hole but ive gotta say it..can you post a video of you doing those lifts at that much weight? I just dont see you as 6'4 200 lbs or lifting that much weight period. sorry thats just me.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
At first it was hard for me to tell a difference besides hair and no hair haha, but then i looked at the outer part of your pecs and they have much better shape, well done!

Will Wagner

Awards
Thanks alot! Ill try to get some vids they might poor quality on my cell lol thats all i got tho. I squat tommorrow so ill try to record them. Thanks for the comments!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Squats to Parallel with 405? Or some of those weenie 'foot from parallel' I see people doing at the gym all the time?

I'm not buying.

Will Wagner

Awards
Squats to Parallel with 405? Or some of those weenie 'foot from parallel' I see people doing at the gym all the time?

I'm not buying.
Here i like doubters it fuels me. Its funny cause Freshman year I was the weakest at every thing. Now Im the strongest on my team. I busted my ass every day. My coach said max-outs are in 2 Weeks. I promise to get a vid of me squatting 405 then. Then ill prove you wrong. Be patient. And its to paralle. I get good depth

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Here i like doubters it fuels me. Its funny cause Freshman year I was the weakest at every thing. Now Im the strongest on my team. I busted my ass every day. My coach said max-outs are in 2 Weeks. I promise to get a vid of me squatting 405 then. Then ill prove you wrong. Be patient. And its to paralle. I get good depth
I'll be the first to congradulate you. It's more than I can push.

Look forward to the video.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I can see those numbers being legit. I did powerlifting during my HS years; saw several like this squatting the same or more.. Doesn't make any damn sense to me!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I can see those numbers being legit. I did powerlifting during my HS years; saw several like this squatting the same or more.. Doesn't make any damn sense to me!
Word, like I said - I'll be the first to congradulate... Even if it makes me sound like an ass. I'm used to it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i got legs and i cant push those numbers..........wtf?

great job kid.........

reps will come for vid

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
you gotta get that VID!!!!!!!!!!!!

i ssquat 315 like 4 or 5 reps and my legs look huge!!! i doubt i could even do close to 405!!

earlycuyler

Awards
Just as long as they aren't the squats I see pple doing in the gym barely bending their legs. What's up with that crap anyways?

tapdataas

Awards
LOL 2 months later and still no video, smells like bs to me.

gidemon

Banned
Awards
keep it up man... im 6'5 and ppl back in the day said i would never be thick.... i eventually grew to 285 with low low bodyfat...i just got out of an icky relationship and im back on the path... i can say eat like a mad man with that tall frame and it will never do you wrong... nice gains btw

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
those numbers are siiick!
The ratio of your size to lifts is crazy, I'd want more mass, but theres no telling how much stronger/bigger you'll get. keep it goin.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
where is this video of a 405 squat? i dont want to doubt you, but im 5'11" / damn near 6' and have pretty large legs (26") and cant get nearly that much. then again i also have a bad lower back, but still, 405 is very impressive if its actually parallel

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
ummm yeah I can't even get anywhere close to those numbers

but hey more power to you if you can....

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HHAHAHAH...This log makes me giggle!!!

mcssassin

Awards
lol you guys dont hate.. at his size with those numbers he will be an o.limp. ic champ on the tv. and we will be sitting here felling dumb. or with those running times in the nfl. im just saying dont be mad he is a genetic FREAK. p.s im 230lbs and bench 900 POUNDS vids coming NEVER

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol thats not that fast of a 40 time esp for a tall kid, the tall ones can always run fast because of stride length NFL did a study like increase stride length one inch per step and it cuts a tenth off your 100 time. a kid that tall compared to me probably gets a good 6 inches longer stride, and i push some pretty decent 40 times. Im just boilin til spring ;) anyways yea BS on stats, my buddy squats 405 in highschool he plays football, hes 5 7 ish and like 235 and build like a **** brick house... and hes all natural too. not a skinny kid like this^ long legs = even harder to squat, loook at his bench same with his arms. i almost dont believe that bench lookin at his arms.

Hondaman1010

Hondaman1010

Awards
Good progress regardless, stats might be a little exaggerated.