Bench: 245
    Squat(Raw): 405
    Deadlift: 445
    Hang Clean: 245
    40 Yard Dash: 4.67s
    Weight: 200.1lbs
    Height: 6'4"
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. That squat and deadlift is insane for someone of your height and size.....

3. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    That squat and deadlift is insane for someone of your height and size.....

Thanks I can understand if you hesitate to believe me. My weightlifting/football coach said the same thing. I 3-3-3-2 squat today and for the last set of 2 i did 390. I only got the first one and on the second I got stuck at the sticking point. Im in powerlifting and training for state next year. And to get bigger/stronger/faster for football. And i deadlift sumo stylew cause of my height.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    That squat and deadlift is insane for someone of your height and size.....
    That bench anit too bad either.

JP

5. any leg pictures? definitely good gains though man.

6. Good progress! Keep it up!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

7. good job, very impressed with your numbers. even some huge buff lineman at my college dont squat 315

8. i changed my first post cause i didnt want to sound like an a**hole but ive gotta say it..can you post a video of you doing those lifts at that much weight? I just dont see you as 6'4 200 lbs or lifting that much weight period. sorry thats just me.

9. At first it was hard for me to tell a difference besides hair and no hair haha, but then i looked at the outer part of your pecs and they have much better shape, well done!

10. Thanks alot! Ill try to get some vids they might poor quality on my cell lol thats all i got tho. I squat tommorrow so ill try to record them. Thanks for the comments!

11. Heres Leg Pic for those who care.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  12. Davidlee

nice gains bro keep it up

13. Squats to Parallel with 405? Or some of those weenie 'foot from parallel' I see people doing at the gym all the time?

I'm not buying.

14. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Squats to Parallel with 405? Or some of those weenie 'foot from parallel' I see people doing at the gym all the time?

I'm not buying.
    Here i like doubters it fuels me. Its funny cause Freshman year I was the weakest at every thing. Now Im the strongest on my team. I busted my ass every day. My coach said max-outs are in 2 Weeks. I promise to get a vid of me squatting 405 then. Then ill prove you wrong. Be patient. And its to paralle. I get good depth

15. Quote Originally Posted by Will Wagner View Post
    Here i like doubters it fuels me. Its funny cause Freshman year I was the weakest at every thing. Now Im the strongest on my team. I busted my ass every day. My coach said max-outs are in 2 Weeks. I promise to get a vid of me squatting 405 then. Then ill prove you wrong. Be patient. And its to paralle. I get good depth
    I'll be the first to congradulate you. It's more than I can push.

Look forward to the video.

16. I can see those numbers being legit. I did powerlifting during my HS years; saw several like this squatting the same or more.. Doesn't make any damn sense to me!

17. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I can see those numbers being legit. I did powerlifting during my HS years; saw several like this squatting the same or more.. Doesn't make any damn sense to me!
    Word, like I said - I'll be the first to congradulate... Even if it makes me sound like an ass. I'm used to it.

18. i got legs and i cant push those numbers..........wtf?

great job kid.........

reps will come for vid

19. you gotta get that VID!!!!!!!!!!!!

i ssquat 315 like 4 or 5 reps and my legs look huge!!! i doubt i could even do close to 405!!

20. Just as long as they aren't the squats I see pple doing in the gym barely bending their legs. What's up with that crap anyways?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Will Wagner View Post
    Heres Leg Pic for those who care.
    dude, those are chicken legs. You must be a freak of nature if you're really pushing those sorts of numbers.

22. LOL 2 months later and still no video, smells like bs to me.

23. keep it up man... im 6'5 and ppl back in the day said i would never be thick.... i eventually grew to 285 with low low bodyfat...i just got out of an icky relationship and im back on the path... i can say eat like a mad man with that tall frame and it will never do you wrong... nice gains btw

24. those numbers are siiick!
    The ratio of your size to lifts is crazy, I'd want more mass, but theres no telling how much stronger/bigger you'll get. keep it goin.

25. good progress man keep it up

26. where is this video of a 405 squat? i dont want to doubt you, but im 5'11" / damn near 6' and have pretty large legs (26") and cant get nearly that much. then again i also have a bad lower back, but still, 405 is very impressive if its actually parallel

27. I'm calling flake on this one..

28. pics don't match stats. jus sayin

29. Haha stats are a joke.

Total bs.

30. ummm yeah I can't even get anywhere close to those numbers

but hey more power to you if you can....

31. HHAHAHAH...This log makes me giggle!!!

RECOVERBRO

32. lol you guys dont hate.. at his size with those numbers he will be an o.limp. ic champ on the tv. and we will be sitting here felling dumb. or with those running times in the nfl. im just saying dont be mad he is a genetic FREAK. p.s im 230lbs and bench 900 POUNDS vids coming NEVER

33. lol thats not that fast of a 40 time esp for a tall kid, the tall ones can always run fast because of stride length NFL did a study like increase stride length one inch per step and it cuts a tenth off your 100 time. a kid that tall compared to me probably gets a good 6 inches longer stride, and i push some pretty decent 40 times. Im just boilin til spring anyways yea BS on stats, my buddy squats 405 in highschool he plays football, hes 5 7 ish and like 235 and build like a **** brick house... and hes all natural too. not a skinny kid like this^ long legs = even harder to squat, loook at his bench same with his arms. i almost dont believe that bench lookin at his arms.

34. Good progress regardless, stats might be a little exaggerated.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 5 Month Progress
    By DB21 in forum Pics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 09:37 PM
  2. 5 month progress
    By RepThat20 in forum Pics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 11:55 AM
  3. 252-190 6 Month Progress
    By jlphillips in forum Pics
    Replies: 18