6 month transition, cut then bulk

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by xink View Post
    Sounds good but what about delivery, going protein style, pita or something else?
    xink I didn't quite get that. Trader Joe's is a physical store near my house so I just get some of that stuff (frozen) every week or so. Protein style? do you mean the way you can get items made at fast food? I'd probably prefer that than the white bread bun.

I eat my burgers with GABA brown rice and veggies.

2. Those burgers sound really good, but its going to be hard for me not to throw it on a ww bun, or have some katchup. Thanks for the great sounding ideas! I am totally going to make these next week
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pinchharmonic View Post
    xink I didn't quite get that. Trader Joe's is a physical store near my house so I just get some of that stuff (frozen) every week or so. Protein style? do you mean the way you can get items made at fast food? I'd probably prefer that than the white bread bun.

I eat my burgers with GABA brown rice and veggies.
    My bad, sorry for not explaining further. When I said, "delivery" I meant, what is it you're using to deliver the burger to your mouth, I was assuming it wasn't a regular bread bun so was wondering if you did it with a Pita, if you're doing it with nothing at all, or going "protein style" which is In and Out Burger slang for lettuce only - hold the bun.

4. Quote Originally Posted by pinchharmonic View Post
    an average day would be:

- fat burners, some caffeine

- HIIT or steady state cardio, 20 mins or 45 respectively

- 10 grams of carbs from fruit with some bcaa (tiny breakfast)

- take shower, get ready for work about 35 minutes

- 35-50 grams of carbs from oatmeal, either quaker 1 minute oats or weight control quaker oats. I usually would add some ground flaxseeds to this for 3 grams of fat. 1 whole egg and 6 egg whites. (real breakfast)

- salmon + veggies (about 35 grams of protein from salmon), i don't count carbs from the veggies

- chicken or lean beef (about 35 grams protein worth) + veggies

- two pieces of brown rice bread (about 35 grams carbs) with a bit of almond butter, 8-10 grams fat, some whey protein (40 grams)

-weight training, followed by some more steady state cardio at 45 minutes or jump rope for 10

- cream of rice, about 20 grams carbs, with EAA blend (PWO meal)

- some chicken and veggies, another 30 grams protein

- some cottage cheese with flaxseeds, about 30 grams of protein, but cottage cheese does have some carbs. occasionally i'd skip this meal and I swear I would wake up ripped, but it felt weird to not have casein pre-bed.

I've noticed this too when i'd skip my cottage cheese for some whey and natty pb. I also noticed when i take some sort of casein protein before bed i don't wake up as hungry. Sorry for the rant but your diet looks on point and you've got the results to show for it. Nice work!

5. Quote Originally Posted by JKBB44 View Post
    [/B]

I've noticed this too when i'd skip my cottage cheese for some whey and natty pb. I also noticed when i take some sort of casein protein before bed i don't wake up as hungry. Sorry for the rant but your diet looks on point and you've got the results to show for it. Nice work!
    yea i agree entirely. i read somewhere that casein doesn't cause fullness, whereas whey does (ironic huh it digests slower). i like the idea of whey and some natty pb, it'll slow the digestion to a certain degree and I'm pretty bad with getting all my fats when cutting. i notice a very clear drop in libido once my fats go too low.

6. Quote Originally Posted by xink View Post
    My bad, sorry for not explaining further. When I said, "delivery" I meant, what is it you're using to deliver the burger to your mouth, I was assuming it wasn't a regular bread bun so was wondering if you did it with a Pita, if you're doing it with nothing at all, or going "protein style" which is In and Out Burger slang for lettuce only - hold the bun.
    no prob xink. whole wheat bread works well too. the burger is so good it actually tastes great by itself, allowing you to taste the details of the meat. it is almost justlike beef, but it has a nuttier taste which to me is really delicious. a bit of ketchup and protein style is a treat to me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by pinchharmonic View Post
    no prob xink. whole wheat bread works well too. the burger is so good it actually tastes great by itself, allowing you to taste the details of the meat. it is almost justlike beef, but it has a nuttier taste which to me is really delicious. a bit of ketchup and protein style is a treat to me.
    Nice... I haven't had buffalo in years, I'm definitely swinging by Trader Joe's to grab some! Thanks!

8. Quote Originally Posted by xink View Post
    Nice... I haven't had buffalo in years, I'm definitely swinging by Trader Joe's to grab some! Thanks!
    ya just remember, these cook fast because it's so lean

9. killer cut man...

10. I don't know if I can do what you have done, major props for the dedication!
    •   

11. Wow man, amazing cut. You have no idea how motivating that is!

12. Wow you look amazing, what ethnicity are you?

13. wow damn nice cut!

14. thanks again guys,

dracoy, prob pm'd u, but yea i'm chinese like yourself!

15. nice cut man, look good!

16. jacked up man looking shredded!

17. How are you looking these days?

18. Awesome cut man!

19. You're ****ing lean as ****! Thanks for posting, ispirational!

20. holy **** lol lookin dam good bro
    OEF '11-'12

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is a slow transition from cut to bulk good?
    By schwellington in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 10:57 AM
  2. Smooth transition from ckd to bulk?
    By DenDestroys in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 08:02 PM
  3. a bulk next month but what stack to use?
    By jackedandtan1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 05:36 PM
  4. Transition to bulk, taper up cals?
    By Rugger in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 10:57 PM
  5. bulk to cut transition
    By scotty2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 11:38 AM