My progress pics...

Rick Morrow

Awards
Here are a few pics.. in order, thiis is a spread of 6 months from the first to last picture taken.

socrates

Awards
wow... made pretty impressive gains.
What were your stats before and after?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
good stuff man, solid physique, what are your stats? :)

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
what did you use bro, 1 test or is it dark side????

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
im intrested also..your 1st pic looks similar to what i look like now..just interested in your

diet and "supplementation"

Rick Morrow

Awards
5 meals a day for the first month, HIT training, Beverly MASS aminos with Ultra 40 liver tabs every day (6 of each with every meal).

Started out using 1-AD, stacked with 19-nor, Cell-tech and ECA
Went to VPX Decavar and 1-Test (no progress with that stuff... I hate the products)
Nutrition - eating every day, small meal portions and keeping away from soda, diet pop or not - it doesnt matter. Drink WATER all day at the office. Light salads and flax oil + chicken breast and tuna for meals at work. No cardio.

4 months into it I got on Methyl 1-Test, 4AD and Anarchy Stack.. no more creatine! Diet was changed from 75g carbs per day to 200g. And I started to eat an extra meal each day - boiled chicken or "george Forman grilled" steak.

Rick Morrow

Awards
Methyl 1-Test hands down!

PowerNutrition is just around the block from me, those guys are have the best customer service in the biz right now. I would give them a call!

bb8824

Awards
Impresssive Transformation

Here are a few pics.. in order, thiis is a spread of 6 months from the first to last picture taken.
I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures.

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!