- 04-09-2009, 06:42 PM
New to the forum. I have been in and out of lifting for 8yrs now. I started in 2000 at 127lbs, today I am at 160. Here are some pics from today with no lifting. Very clean diet as well. I am on a 5 day split for now with 5x5 lifting. Looking for some constructive criticism one the area I need to work on. Sorry for the Camera Phone.
- 04-09-2009, 06:49 PM
nice work buddy..think u need some bi/tri work as well as traps..back chest shoulder and legs look good 2 me
04-09-2009, 06:56 PM
04-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Thanks bro, My arms have always been hard to get big. I don't naturally have a lot of muscle there. As for my traps.... I have been doing DB shrugs for every it seems, with correct form. I need to find something to shock them into growth!
04-10-2009, 09:43 PM
You're bulking with 2500 calories a day? That's not being a hard gainer, that's very poor nutrition.
04-11-2009, 01:39 AM
04-13-2009, 01:20 PM
Rugger, How is that poor nutrition? I eat approx 100carbs a day, 175grams of protein, smallest amount possible of fat. I dont have any empty carbs or fat snacks. I ensure I get a good source of potassium, as well as calcium. Please explain.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ketms in forum BulkingReplies: 26Last Post: 09-30-2009, 06:52 PM
- By ketms in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 09-12-2009, 07:36 PM
- By anabolicdog in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2007, 09:48 AM
- By Dennking in forum General ChatReplies: 51Last Post: 02-02-2006, 12:49 PM
- By Hellhound in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2004, 03:48 AM