My progress

Burner

Awards
I've always been small, finally started lifting last year of college...then got into an accident and lost most of my gains. Anyway i just started dieting down for summer, here is where i'm at, any criticism is welcome.

5'10"
before weight: 155lb (first picture lol)
Current weight: 186lb

Attachments

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good Job man !!! Front/Rear double Bi looks solid...Keep it up man.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You look like you lost a lot of fat! Chest, shoulders, biceps are all bigger!

Hey... You've gotta white blotch on your crotch.

Burner

Awards
Thanks guys!

lol yeah i figured most people dont want to see the outline of my junk.

Burner

Awards
Thanks! I dont post much but AM has been a great source of knowledge and motivation.

I feel like my weak points are my medial delts and bis...anyone have criticism or just keep doing what i'm doing?

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro. AM is amazing! Keep up the good work and it will all pay off!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i would say work on your rear delts and your lower back. Do you do deadlifts? If you dont you should start for sure! It would add some thickness to your back!

Burner

Awards
Yeah i've been spending a lot of time trying to get my medial and rear delts more, my anterior delts tend to take most of the load on most pressing lifts.

I do deadlifts but they def arent my strong point, here is what i did last night for legs:

Squats
(warmup)
135x12
225x10
275x8

Deadlifts
225x10
275x8
295x6

Legpress
450x12
540x8
630x6
270x30
270x20

Seated Calf Raises
90x15
115x12
115x12
115x10

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
numbers look pretty good. you should try doing close grip chins, or close grip lat pulldowns to develop the length of the lats, because your lats are wide! but they would look better if they were longer too and ran all the way down to your lower back

Burner

Awards
numbers look pretty good. you should try doing close grip chins, or close grip lat pulldowns to develop the length of the lats, because your lats are wide! but they would look better if they were longer too and ran all the way down to your lower back
Great observation, i normally only do 3 sets for my lats on back day (wide grip weighted pullups) because they grow so easy. I've been focusing more on row movements but i'll add in more narrow grip stuff like you said.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Good hard working results.

What are you eating in the first picture?

Burner

Awards
Update

Nine weeks of dieting, 12-13 pounds down. I feel it has been going fairly well, although i feel a lot smaller and hate having my shirts fit so much looser.

Strength is down a little, for instance before i was repping 225 on bench for 9 reps, last night i could only do 7. Been messing around with my carb intake a little, what do you guys think?

(previous pic again for reference)

Attachments

JKBB44

Awards
That is some serious progress. Obviously looking leaner and a lot more defined. Keep up the good work!!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Looking ****ing great bro!

Im curious to see your workouts from the original before and after pics and what kind of diet you were running. And any supps

Im slightly jealous of your chest... mine doesnt look anywhere near as full

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Update

Nine weeks of dieting, 12-13 pounds down. I feel it has been going fairly well, although i feel a lot smaller and hate having my shirts fit so much looser.
Have another ice cream sundea

Burner

Awards
Thanks guys, appreciate the positive responses.

Looking ****ing great bro!

Im curious to see your workouts from the original before and after pics and what kind of diet you were running. And any supps

Im slightly jealous of your chest... mine doesnt look anywhere near as full

My initial gains were made using the standard split of back/bis, chest/tris, shoulders/traps, legs. Performing in the 6-10 rep range normally.

Recently i started using a modified version of doggcrapp and love it. The biggest thing for me has been raising the intensity in the gym by reducing rest between sets and really focusing on the muscle instead of the weight.

I supplement with TTA, raspberry ketones, caffeine, fish oil, multi, and just recently formex.

The biggest element is that i'm finally figuring out how my body responds best to carb intake timing, amount, and type.

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Looking good! Nice work!

I wouldn't worry about the 2 less reps on Bench, Burner.

Extensive scientific research has shown that women don't give a sh*t how much we bench. Whereas the number of abs we have correlates positively with the "nookie-factor".

Kidding, but I'm pretty sure it's true.

You're looking better and better. Keep it up!

Burner

Awards
Looking good! Nice work!

I wouldn't worry about the 2 less reps on Bench, Burner.

Extensive scientific research has shown that women don't give a sh*t how much we bench. Whereas the number of abs we have correlates positively with the "nookie-factor".

Kidding, but I'm pretty sure it's true.

You're looking better and better. Keep it up!
No you're right, i think i ran across an abstract on pubmed that examined the "nookie-factor" as a function of strengths vs. abdominal definition. :wink1:

Haha thanks bro.

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Excellent, Bro. Getting closer and closer!

We sound similar in our reactions to carbs. I recently dropped all complex carbs and I'm eating only fruit/dried fruit for carbs on the cut I'm doing now. This should NOT be working, but for me it does.

Keep learning and doing what you are doing, it's working great!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 45
Training Forum 35
bonbon Pics 5
kabxr_XRXR Anabolics 3
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 22