- 03-28-2009, 02:13 AM
Hey guys, just thought I'd post up some pics of my towards the end of my current bulk. I've been bulking for nearly three months, I'll be ending in a few weeks.
I figured I'd just put an old pic of me in for contrast :P
Here's the old one:
And here's me now:
Comments and criticisms welcomed and encouraged
- 03-28-2009, 02:16 AM
For the record my chest DOES need a lot of work but it is also bigger than what it looks there due to angle and lighting. No matter what I do though, chest doesn't seem to grow!
03-28-2009, 04:36 AM
03-28-2009, 03:19 PM
03-28-2009, 04:48 PM
03-28-2009, 08:34 PM
03-28-2009, 08:42 PM
03-28-2009, 08:45 PM
03-29-2009, 06:58 AM
Hahahaha, I can see into your soul with my eyes blacked out >
Cheers for all the comments guys, it's been a lot of hard work and it's finally looking like it's paying off.
03-29-2009, 11:25 AM
04-04-2009, 11:22 PM
totally awesome. I am a fellow former fatty also...all we have to do is work out as hard as we used to eat.
04-05-2009, 11:37 PM
04-05-2009, 11:39 PM
04-07-2009, 02:49 AM
I was 141kg, I got down to 76.5 and was too thin. Now I'm up to about 84-85 It took me about 14months to lose 65kg.
04-09-2009, 04:42 PM
09-26-2009, 10:26 PM
09-27-2009, 12:50 AM
09-27-2009, 04:57 PM
09-27-2009, 06:59 PM
What are your workouts like Your arms look really good and your DIET? I am 5'9" at 170-172 at 13.5-14.5BF trying to get to 185 at 11
04-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ValienTy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-27-2016, 03:01 PM
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2011, 09:55 AM
- By rick055 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2007, 04:37 PM
- By windwords7 in forum PicsReplies: 40Last Post: 05-08-2006, 07:44 PM
- By CHAPS in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-15-2006, 04:01 AM