my transormation from 300lbs to 228.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
so here we go guys. my transformation that took roughly 3 1/2 months.

this is me about 4 months ago

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
refresh your page. set all the pictures in the post.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
i havent taken any recent pics these are from 5 or more months ago.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Damn son! Good transformation! Even your looks improved, getting more attention from the ladies now?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Were you really 300 in those first pics?
72lb in 3.5 months? Ouch.
Great start man!

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
my arms are 18's..... lol ya ive had more looks from the women.

littlejeni

littlejeni

Awards
From Geek to Chic...can't get better than that! Great job! Your arms look great!

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
lol thanks its been a hard road. trying to do a contest in october. ill keep this thread going with pics when i have time!

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
What was your diet? Workouts? Supps?
i went on a low carb high protein medium fat diet. apparently no carbs works very well for me. and my workouts consisted of hiit training for 30 minute intervals, and lifting light with high reps. at that time i believe i was just taking a fat burner. called d4 by cellucor. it did wonders for me. and when i step on stage in october i plan on making it part of my workouts. more pictures to come very soon. took some two days ago. so you can see some progress ive been having

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
alright took posing pictures the other day. going to upload those here in the next few days!

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
lol ya its been a hectic week. i just came off a cycle of andropen and tribol im going to try to post them sometime today.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
look like **** in these pics. hadnt gotten a hair cut in awhile :(

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see some major back work that needs to be done.really i cant tell because your bodyfat is too high. keeping dropping bodyfat

legs are good from all the extra weight you used to have

make sure you know how to get big though diet, training and sleep.

the quickest way to be big is when your not caring about how good you look get kind of fat and cut down keeping protein super high retaining most of that muscle while still doing weights and doing anything you can to keep that muscle that the added fat put on. the average fat person gets skinny and loses 60 percent muscle and 40 percent fat. youll most likely lose some muscle dieting down you want more along the lines of all fat gain and zero muscle loss if that even is possible. or 90/10 80/20 70/30 you get the point

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
keep up the good work!

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
im still 18 weeks out of my competition. sometime in october. im sure thats plenty enough time. i work out with an amateur body builder from the area and my diets pretty clean. so i dont think ill have trouble losing the3 weight. ill be around the 190's some where when its all said and done

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
my problem area i think is going to be my lats. its getting hard for them to grow. within the past 6 months though ive branched up alot. i used to have zero. now i hardly have some lol. but yes thats going to be my problem area. my cardio consists of just hiit training for 15 minutes a day. i start at a 4.0 walk at the highest the treadmill can do then i turn down the incline and sprint at 7.0 for a couple minutes then back up to 4.0 with the treadmill all the way up....the first time i lost weight when i was 228 i ran at 6.0 and then cranked it up to nine for about 30 to 1 minute? which one do you think would more sufficient?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my problem area i think is going to be my lats. its getting hard for them to grow. within the past 6 months though ive branched up alot. i used to have zero. now i hardly have some lol. but yes thats going to be my problem area. my cardio consists of just hiit training for 15 minutes a day. i start at a 4.0 walk at the highest the treadmill can do then i turn down the incline and sprint at 7.0 for a couple minutes then back up to 4.0 with the treadmill all the way up....the first time i lost weight when i was 228 i ran at 6.0 and then cranked it up to nine for about 30 to 1 minute? which one do you think would more sufficient?
which organization is the show?

I cant run anymore or it hurts because all the pressure on my knees from being heavier.

I seperate my cardio session and weight trainign sessions . cardio is first thing in morning 30 minutes then about two meals later... weights

and off days an hour strait (rotating between elipitical and bike, mostly elipitical) first thing in the morning

six days per week...weights mostly four days per week; however when im worn out from all the pre-contest Ill bump it down to three times per week.

good-job thus far dropping that much weight.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
man my mind went blank. i cant even remember. man i cant do the bike. it hurts my knees. i can run like a son bitch but the bike hurts my joints really really bad for some reason. not quite sure why though? its weird. im hitting the gym everyday. im hitting back two times a week and arms the same. im trying to get my arms and back bigger so they can catch up to the rest of my body. so what hiit method do you think would work best? and have you tried lipo 6 black yet?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Lipo 6 Black just came out like a few days ago I think. We should be seeing logs soon

I agree with you bro, i cant get my lats to grow for ****!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ok just some advice here and please do not take this the wrong way. I just sort of winded down my cutter after about 14 weeks or so, and I started a lot leaner than you are now...and if I were doing a show I would still need another 4 weeks to tighten up IMO....If I had to quesstimate your BF% right now I would say your at least 25% plus or so....I started my cutter at about 16% and still lost damn near 40lbs.{Went from 240-203}

You need to start cardio and diet NOW and take it off slowly, you have no time to waste...You do not know how your gonna lose weight and the last little bit of fat is hard to lose....Oh and be prepared to hurt cause getting show lean hurts.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
Ok just some advice here and please do not take this the wrong way. I just sort of winded down my cutter after about 14 weeks or so, and I started a lot leaner than you are now...and if I were doing a show I would still need another 4 weeks to tighten up IMO....If I had to quesstimate your BF% right now I would say your at least 25% plus or so....I started my cutter at about 16% and still lost damn near 40lbs.{Went from 240-203}

You need to start cardio and diet NOW and take it off slowly, you have no time to waste...You do not know how your gonna lose weight and the last little bit of fat is hard to lose....Oh and be prepared to hurt cause getting show lean hurts.
losing weight isnt hard for me. im already down to 238lbs. from 245 about two weeks ago. if you didnt read earlier i lost 78lbs from dieting and hiit training. losing isnt hard for me and neither is gaining. im going to get to about 200 and see what i need to work on. if i feel i wont be ready for the competition then i wont do it this year.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards

and im going to be lighter than you probably roll in around 190-185,.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
If I were to decide on a show I would have 4 more weeks to get super tight and I would more than likely go from 203 down to 188-195....So you could very well wind up under 185 very easily, Maybe below 180.

and im going to be lighter than you probably roll in around 190-185,.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
im not exactly sure that my skin from my stomach will shrink back though. what do you think?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hard to tell at this point...It may, or may not. Remember that getting really lean is ALL ABOUT THE DIET. Supps and other aids are just that....They aid in holding muscle while dieting but no compound or supp is gonna make you lean...It just does not happen that way.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
just weighed myself this morning 236 after three weeks from 245.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
If I had to guess I would say if you do diet for a show you'll be well under 180....Which is not a bad thing but you would need to be shredded,Not just normal lean, and preferably short in stature...otherwise you may look "stringy"
just weighed myself this morning 236 after three weeks from 245.