Just about done bulking up

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Well I was 243 today (5'7") and had planned to hit 250 before starting to diet but frankly, I'm sick of eating so might just start early. . Anyway, here's a couple of pics for people to rip apart and motivate me. I'll get a couple more shots shortly, just took these with the cell today to mark the starting point. I've got some work to do.

Attachments

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin' huge. Nice work, man. Enjoy the cut. They're always fun after a bulk. :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u are thick as hell. get that bf% down any u'll look awesome (no homo)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
dude you are gonna be JACKED when you lose weight! My veins in my arms hardly show now let alone when ive been bulking! Keep up the good work

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
was this a all-natty bulk? regardless, your huge! good job

dizdabiz

Awards
Good work my man! What was your diet/training/supplement intake like?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh**... Your huge... Now that's what you call bulking up!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
absolutely monstrous. you have a fair amount of subcutaneous belly fat from the looks of things. great job on keeping some serious veinage on your arms.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
was this a all-natty bulk? regardless, your huge! good job
Ran prop at 500mg week and superdrol @ 36 mgs/day ( I cap my own). Not a big cycle but wanted to focus more on food this time.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Good work my man! What was your diet/training/supplement intake like?
Thanks! Diet was 300 grams protein at least /day and I went heavier on the carbs than usual(they go straight to the belly on me, as was pointed out). I aimed for 500g/ day but got sometimes more and sometimes a bit less. Fats I used macadamia nut oil 4 tbs/day, olive oil and fish oil 10 caps/day. The rest comes from the beef,buffalo, and eggs. Supplements are the usual staples, niacin, coq10, hawthorn berry, garlic, multi vitamins, potassium, taurine. Whey protein of course, tons of leucine, and I splurged and bought some volumaize and superpump for workouts, love that ****. Training was Low reps, heavy weight with the basics, with plenty of rest. I split it up Chest, legs, shoulders, back. Took a day off in between every workout except sometimes between shoulders and back. Every once in a while I'd throw in a short arm workout. I've decided I'm going to go another 12 days and then cut. ( I have that much superdrol left capped)

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
absolutely monstrous. you have a fair amount of subcutaneous belly fat from the looks of things. great job on keeping some serious veinage on your arms.
My gut is a pain in the arse. Everything else stays somewhat lean but it settles in my damn belly. Superdrol doesn't help the matter- I always get uncomfortably bloated in the gut from it.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
DAMN, 300 g protein and 500g carbs...you weren't playing around lol. I like that...no bull$hit!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
DAMN, 300 g protein and 500g carbs...you weren't playing around lol. I like that...no bull$hit!
I normally keep protein that high, but never have gone that high with carbs. I figured superdrol requires tons of carbs so why not. It was fun at first but lately ...uugh. I dropped my fat calories a bit with the extra carbs to try to keep from getting too fat. I'm honestly looking forward to eating a salad.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I hear you on that (eating a salad). Im cutting now and would kill for a donut

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
are you going to run anything for your cut?

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I normally keep protein that high, but never have gone that high with carbs. I figured superdrol requires tons of carbs so why not. It was fun at first but lately ...uugh. I dropped my fat calories a bit with the extra carbs to try to keep from getting too fat. I'm honestly looking forward to eating a salad.

Im cutting right now, trust me that salad craving will leave you in 2 days. After that anything and everything green will disgust you.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
are you going to run anything for your cut?
I'll probably keep the prop and use clen periodocally. But other than that I want to focus on diet and cardio. Oh and I think I forgot to mention some tren.:sgrin:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
tren/prop/clen? haha sounds like a Russian chemistry experiment

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably keep the prop and use clen periodocally. But other than that I want to focus on diet and cardio. Oh and I think I forgot to mention some tren.:sgrin:

Tren is the nectar of the gods...I used to brew that **** and just stare at it for hours...I miss my homebrew tren...

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
Ill second everyone saying that you are a monster and are going to look great cut!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
f*cking marines know how to build em dont they?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Tank for sure..

Cut down and you'll look daaaaaamn good. That's an admirable physique man, no doubt.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Hey, looking strong and healthy. In the semi-relaxed pic, although you have a gut, it doesn't look like visceral fat or an estrogen induced belly... Good work. You look like someone who has eaten a LOT of clean cals rather than going dirty...and a natural mesomorph. I am hardly qualified to give you advice by comparison of our physiques, but I think with all the muscle you're showing at that bf%, you would be best-served by trying to lean out over a period of 4-5 months. You look like you can retain all that muscle and get super lean, even without any chemical assistance if you chose to do so.

BTW, I'm just mentioning my impressions above, I'm not an expert or trying to say that I'm 100% right - just going by the looks of things!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Hey, looking strong and healthy. In the semi-relaxed pic, although you have a gut, it doesn't look like visceral fat or an estrogen induced belly... Good work. You look like someone who has eaten a LOT of clean cals rather than going dirty...and a natural mesomorph. I am hardly qualified to give you advice by comparison of our physiques, but I think with all the muscle you're showing at that bf%, you would be best-served by trying to lean out over a period of 4-5 months. You look like you can retain all that muscle and get super lean, even without any chemical assistance if you chose to do so.

BTW, I'm just mentioning my impressions above, I'm not an expert or trying to say that I'm 100% right - just going by the looks of things!
Thanks for the input guys.
I do plan to take it slow with dropping the weight as you suggested. I hope to keep as much as I can but I don't really have a target number for my weight. If I start at around 250, I'm hoping I won't go below 220 but we'll see.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I like that you're running prop on the cut. How did you like it for the bulk as compared to other esters? Are you running(or ran) an AI?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
dude I will be interested to see your results after you cut! You will probably make a lot of people jealous. Good job man!

bigthick44

Awards
you are gonna look insane when you finish your cut

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I like that you're running prop on the cut. How did you like it for the bulk as compared to other esters? Are you running(or ran) an AI?
I really didn't notice a difference from longer esters other than a little less water retention, but then it wasn't a really high dose. I ran adex at .5mg eod, then every two then just stopped it altogether since I wasn't really having any problems with the prop.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
log it!!!
Will do! Tomorrow I start cleaning up the diet. The last couple of days I got my junkfood cravings out of the way-pizza, burgers onion rings, fries , subs, and I hate to say it but I destroyed the girl scout cookies I ordered from my niece.

walugi

walugi

Awards
fock man, the photo of your lats looks like you stretched it in paint or something!

nice!!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you are huge!!!

blakkbwoy

blakkbwoy

Awards
Lookin monstrous, the cutting cycle is going to be redic!

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
you are definatly huge lol might want to take some digestive enzymes and probiotics to help with the bloat, did wonders for me. i

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
you are definatly huge lol might want to take some digestive enzymes and probiotics to help with the bloat, did wonders for me. i
Started taking papaya extract and mixing in yogurt. What do you take?

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
my company packages advocare products so i get free supps, i take their probiotic powder and i only drink ON protein it has some digestive enzymes in it already. helps alot with the bloat

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BIG MOFO MAN!! Your gonna look shredded after the cut!

CrushTheEnemy

CrushTheEnemy

Awards
Once you cut up you'll look like a force recon marine ready to slay godzilla!!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
you know it!:usa2:
The funny thing is by their standards though I'm only supposed to weigh 175 at the most.
Hahaha the Corps weight standards were such a joke! However I dont know the fxck you manage to stay so big! When I was in I could hardly keep muscle for shxt and that was trying to eat pretty big... smashing like 8 boiled eggs every morning among plate fulls or other shxt. But then again being 0311 didnt really do wonders for muscle retention with all that damn endurance pt.

My calves love being out of the corps... i dont miss boots, flak, and kevlar runs anymore hahaha

SEMPER FI BROTHER, Keep gettin big!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha the Corps weight standards were such a joke! However I dont know the fxck you manage to stay so big! When I was in I could hardly keep muscle for shxt and that was trying to eat pretty big... smashing like 8 boiled eggs every morning among plate fulls or other shxt. But then again being 0311 didnt really do wonders for muscle retention with all that damn endurance pt.

My calves love being out of the corps... i dont miss boots, flak, and kevlar runs anymore hahaha

SEMPER FI BROTHER, Keep gettin big!
I hear ya! In japan I used to get up in the middle of the night to hit midrats just to stock up on those stinky ass hardboiled eggs!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya! In japan I used to get up in the middle of the night to hit midrats just to stock up on those stinky ass hardboiled eggs!
You still in? If so where are you stationed?

My last two spots were Area 53 Camp Horno on Pendleton and then they put some of at Area 33 Camp Margarita (where Recon is) but in some shitty as quonza(Sp) huts