5 weeks into my cutting cycle

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Here is my progress so far from jan 13th to feb 20th.
I started cutting using ACL AH/89 and HMG.
So far I am pleased with the results.
What do you think?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
2100 calories a day.
eat every 3-4 hours.
250g protein a day
Taper off the carbs at night.

bigthick44

Awards
nice... i got thrown off by your pictures at first haha

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
this is the last week of my cutting cycle before i post cycle. Here is a pic I took today not much visual difference

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
as you can see my body does not want to give up the fat around my belly
as some people suggested to me in another thread I am starting carb cycling and HIIT. Hopefully that will get me to drop some significant bf%. since a week ago I was at 11.3%. I am trying to get down to 9%

Last edited:

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
as some people suggested to me in another thread I am starting carb cycling and HIIT. Hopefully that will get me to drop some significant bf%. since a week ago I was at 11.3%. I am trying to get down to 9%
DNP will lean you out in a week lol

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ok i know i should probably know this but what does dnp stand for?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job,.. truly an inspiration!!!

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/118798-good-exercise-back.html

read that thread, even tho it says for back some people suggest some amzing core exercises towards the latter end of the thread.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
just because I was bored at work yesterday I added the lastest photo into the morph. (some people work while there at work. not for me)

I love that morphing software

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
looks great man. only five weeks too. shows what hardwoork will do for you.:burnout:

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
ok i know i should probably know this but what does dnp stand for?

Dinitrophenol, its an uncoupler of oxidative phosphorylation, meaning that it pumps H+ back across the mitochondrial membrane so ATP production is much less efficient making your body burn more cals per ATP molecule produced. It's very dangerous to experiment with, one accidental miscalculated overdose and it's bye bye.

sakes

Awards
just because I was bored at work yesterday I added the lastest photo into the morph. (some people work while there at work. not for me)

I love that morphing software
mind if i ask what software u used? i would love to do some tranformation pics with it.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
so I figured I would give an update now since I am officially through with the stack and in my post cycle.
To recap I started at 201.5 pounds 12.8% bf.
I am now at 192 pounds 11.3% bf. (actually I have not checked the bf in two weeks.)
The visual results while on this stack I could not be happier with. I am actually thoroughly impressed with the way the ah-89/hmg provided a very dry lean, cut, look in such a short time period.
My numbers I was disappointed. I thought I could loose more bf%. Maybe I just dont realize how much harder it is to get down to 9%bf. But overall am very happy with the cycle and supplement stack. I will post results again after my pct.
thanks again for all the support and feedback!

basspro

basspro

Awards
Keep it up... unfortunately the belly fat is usually the last to go....don't give up you are almost there!!

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up... unfortunately the belly fat is usually the last to go....don't give up you are almost there!!
thanks. I wonder why it is that the body will pull the belly fat last but stores it there first?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Dinitrophenol, its an uncoupler of oxidative phosphorylation, meaning that it pumps H+ back across the mitochondrial membrane so ATP production is much less efficient making your body burn more cals per ATP molecule produced. It's very dangerous to experiment with, one accidental miscalculated overdose and it's bye bye.
yeh i do not recommend DNP for you i was just kidding however i am a HUGE fan of it. already lost a ton of body fat and its only been 3 weeks.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
sweet! a ton is a lot. I cant wait to reach my goal so I can bulk. I am so sick of being hungry all the time. adding a 1,000 calories on to my diet a day sounds like heaven to me!

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Man I went to get my bf checked today. I had not had it checked in 2 weeks. I dropped from 11.3% to 9.95%! I was floored! I mean from jan 23 to feb 28 I only lost bettween 11.8% down to 11.3% So I was shocked and excited. Finally! I lost enough to be below 10% So is started at 12.8% bf when i started my cycle and at the end I ended up at 9,95%.
I would have say I am very well pleased. Its time to bulk now!!!!
:dance: (that has been me all day long!)

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Gret job man!! i havent been down there for like 9 monthes.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
9 months ago I was at 27%
I am pretty stoked about finally getting there.
yeah im like 12% right now and still bulking. trying to get 225 before i start to cut again. keep up the good work!

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ok today is the last day of my cutting diet. And i landed at 187 pounds and 8.9% bf! Time to bulk!

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Great Progress. I am currently doing methoxy-tst/mega-trn cycle. Its nice to see GOOD before and after pictures haha. I am in my second week, and im now seeing veins I didn't know I had haha

DOMOkun

Awards
what was your cardio/lifting like if you dont mind tellin

littlejeni

littlejeni

Awards
Great job, it's great that you showed some of your face in the pics because you can really see a transformation there too.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
what was your cardio/lifting like if you dont mind tellin
well I am not on the cutting cycle any more. But I was doing about 3-4 1 hour cardio a week. And lifting was 4 times a week. Every other day.

And jen pointed out the loosing of my double chin. I never even noticed that. thanks.