Transformation fat to fit 20 months
- 12-31-2009, 06:16 PM
- 12-31-2009, 08:33 PM
I really wish i'd have done the before, but my after is about ready. That's an amazing turn around man, great job!
I was literally in the same boat 7 months ago. In my teens and early 20's a I was seriously dedicated to lifting from all the sports I played, even a personal trainer briefly. I wasn't so much into nutrition, but at that age you don't have to be as much as in adulthood. I spent about 4 years as a professional gamer, another 2 playing World of warcraft and ate literally whatever I wanted. I too decided that enough was enough @ 5'9 225 27%bf. I looked terrible, i felt terrible, and for a guy who was 29, I was in bad shape. Now, just 7 months later I'm a much much fitter 195 and 17% bodyfat.
I of course look better and feel better. I'm better at my job, I'm a better husband and have a much much better libido. It's like living another life, all from a little dedication and not so earth shattering dietary changes.
Good show bro, I'm right behind you
01-14-2010, 08:19 AM
01-21-2010, 08:19 PM
02-28-2010, 08:39 PM
02-28-2010, 08:43 PM
03-11-2010, 02:16 AM
03-18-2010, 01:26 PM
05-05-2010, 04:14 PM
05-13-2010, 02:37 AM
04-11-2012, 08:39 PM
02-03-2013, 04:23 PM
03-21-2013, 12:06 AM
03-21-2013, 12:38 AM
I see that this is an old thread, but WOW what an amazing change. Wonder if the OP kept it up after all of this time.
03-28-2013, 02:44 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Warthog13 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2016, 04:36 PM
- By fitstar in forum EvomuseReplies: 9Last Post: 11-12-2015, 12:16 PM
- By iparatroop in forum Training ForumReplies: 1132Last Post: 09-24-2013, 02:22 PM
- By JacobG252 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2012, 04:46 PM
- By Dennking in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2006, 07:11 AM