Transformation fat to fit 20 months

compustar82

Awards
in the first pic I was 225 and hadnt worked out for years. I also had a terrible diet, was depressed, and lethargic. I decided to make a change. Got hooked on lifting/cardio and completely changed my way of eating. also, i am 27, 5'10" and now at 210

Attachments

stretch

Awards
Oh sh*t, that is a pretty rediculous transformation. hoping that I will be able to make one like that come a couple of years. good work!

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Nice, great job. You don't even look like the same person anymore... good job

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Supplements/AAS/PH use?
Great change, by the way.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
That is a great change. If you did it all natural major props to you. You have tree trunks for legs man...Good work!!!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid transformation. Nice work.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
well done for sure, amazing transformation

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
FXCKIN AWESOME BROTHA! GIVE UP DETAILS! Diet, Training, Supps!?

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
is it just me... or did his nipples shrink like to 1/10th of the before size...? does that happen when you loose weight? either way impressive transformation!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
What can I say that hasn't been said already?!?!?! Great job!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is it just me... or did his nipples shrink like to 1/10th of the before size...? does that happen when you loose weight? either way impressive transformation!
No, I see it now. Interesting.

sh1304

sh1304

Awards
Is that suppose to happen?
I didn't notice at first, but now that I look he's right.

I think that is why a lot of guys think they have gyno when they're just a higher BF %.

I have read in a few threads that once the people have cut down to around 10% BF, they lose the puffy nipples.

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards

I think that is why a lot of guys think they have gyno when they're just a higher BF %.

I have read in a few threads that once the people have cut down to around 10% BF, they lose the puffy nipples.
yeah that makes sense, but this is the biggest change in nipples i've ever seen, was just shocking haha

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Why would you post this and not show back up to answer questions or revel in the congratulations?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

There's a difference in puffy nipples, and ones that resemble a table coaster.

compustar82

Awards
Why would you post this and not show back up to answer questions or revel in the congratulations?
Sorry Guys, I have been busy working and havent really been on the comp. It took a lot of dedication to training and nutrition. I wake up every training day at 3:45 am, cook egg whites and oatmeal with fruit pre-WO and pack my meals for the day. I eat every 2.5-3 hours and do light cardio right now in the evening or on days i dont lift. Thanks for the compliments guys. now I will cut for a couple months leading into summer and hopefully reach 6%bf. I have been bulking so I lost most of my definition.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry Guys, I have been busy working and havent really been on the comp. It took a lot of dedication to training and nutrition. I wake up every training day at 3:45 am, cook egg whites and oatmeal with fruit pre-WO and pack my meals for the day. I eat every 2.5-3 hours and do light cardio right now in the evening or on days i dont lift. Thanks for the compliments guys. now I will cut for a couple months leading into summer and hopefully reach 6%bf. I have been bulking so I lost most of my definition.
explain to us now the source of your small nipples.

compustar82

Awards
explain to us now the source of your small nipples.
I had a nipple transplant last summer... Got them from a monkey cadaver. J/k
They do get kind of puffy sometimes still. Depends on the temp, how much water I am retaining and my bf%. If you look up pseudo-gynocomastia you will see what happened. My body chooses to store fat in my chest area. When I lose fat, they dont get nearly as puffy and each time my bf% gets lower, they look better and better.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I had a nipple transplant last summer... Got them from a monkey cadaver. J/k
They do get kind of puffy sometimes still. Depends on the temp, how much water I am retaining and my bf%. If you look up pseudo-gynocomastia you will see what happened. My body chooses to store fat in my chest area. When I lose fat, they dont get nearly as puffy and each time my bf% gets lower, they look better and better.
Man I gotta say again, great job. Very motivational.

compustar82

Awards
I added another pic taken the same day as the first one but in a little bit different lighting and you can see how small my legs were...

sh1304

sh1304

Awards
Legs definitely got a lot bigger.
Another thing, in the before pics, you look a lot older than 27.
Again, great job!

compustar82

Awards
Thats funny, on another site, someone swore i was a 40 year old man in the first pic.. I felt like i was 40 at the time

compustar82

Awards
Can we get a back shot for before/after?
actually I dont have a back shot from before. I wish I would have taken more before pics. but I hated seeing myself so I took as few pictures as I could. will post a couple more photos. the first 2 are the fist time i bulked up, and the next three are the when I cut.

Gilley

Awards
Wanted to add my congrats to you on such an amazing transformation. Any training advice re chest as I look quite similar to your start pic and so want to flatten off my chest.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I have to say wow im impressed thats a huge transformation you dont even look moderately the same at all.

blakkbwoy

blakkbwoy

Awards
Fukking amazing, is all I can say! Whatever is in the water wherever you live you need send me some!

Antonek

Awards
what ph/aas did U take?

anyway great job, verry impressive!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
The same happens with me and it's a real pain. :(

Great transformation and I suppose it's a sign of the times that when someone sees a transformation like this they automatically presume AAS/PH have been used. Prove us all wrong by telling us it was down to a strict diet, hard work and some natty test boosters!

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
hey we are pretty similar in where we started. However I want to be where you are. I started at 222 I am 6'0. I was at 31% bf. I am now at 190 9.5% bf. I am starting to bulk in 2 weeks. I hope to get back up to 210 and be no more than 11% bf at the end of the bulk.
So thanks for the inspiration I am ready to start bulking!

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
great work champ, its good to see your nipples arnt puffy anymore mine worry me

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! Just wow! :clap2: :box:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
great work champ, its good to see your nipples arnt puffy anymore mine worry me
Im hoping my nipples lose their puffyness as i lose weight as well.. i dont believe I have gyno... no hard spots or anything

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Awesome transformation! Congratulations on your hard work and achievement.

jaysouth2000

Awards
Wish we could see you face in the before pictures man, doesnt even look like you! Props to you man!

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Damm bro you look great! keep up the good work! looking at you makes me want to train a hole lot harder.

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
Great job!
I'm curious about your routine. If you don't mind please share what you did for such amazing results.
Did you take any supplements? What does your diet look like.
I'm of similar build but having a hell of a time loosing that last 8% of bf.

BamaGuy1024

Incredible! You look so much younger after the transformation too. Keep it up - what an inspiration!