Transformation fat to fit 20 months

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Can we get a back shot for before/after?
    actually I dont have a back shot from before. I wish I would have taken more before pics. but I hated seeing myself so I took as few pictures as I could. will post a couple more photos. the first 2 are the fist time i bulked up, and the next three are the when I cut.

2. Wanted to add my congrats to you on such an amazing transformation. Any training advice re chest as I look quite similar to your start pic and so want to flatten off my chest.

3. Very impressive job indeed.

4. I have to say wow im impressed thats a huge transformation you dont even look moderately the same at all.

5. Fukking amazing, is all I can say! Whatever is in the water wherever you live you need send me some!

6. what ph/aas did U take?

anyway great job, verry impressive!

7. Quote Originally Posted by compustar82 View Post
    They do get kind of puffy sometimes still. Depends on the temp, how much water I am retaining and my bf%. If you look up pseudo-gynocomastia you will see what happened. My body chooses to store fat in my chest area. When I lose fat, they dont get nearly as puffy and each time my bf% gets lower, they look better and better.
    The same happens with me and it's a real pain.

Great transformation and I suppose it's a sign of the times that when someone sees a transformation like this they automatically presume AAS/PH have been used. Prove us all wrong by telling us it was down to a strict diet, hard work and some natty test boosters!

8. Very Inspiring!!

9. hey we are pretty similar in where we started. However I want to be where you are. I started at 222 I am 6'0. I was at 31% bf. I am now at 190 9.5% bf. I am starting to bulk in 2 weeks. I hope to get back up to 210 and be no more than 11% bf at the end of the bulk.
    So thanks for the inspiration I am ready to start bulking!

10. great work champ, its good to see your nipples arnt puffy anymore mine worry me

11. Wow! Just wow!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

12. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    great work champ, its good to see your nipples arnt puffy anymore mine worry me
    Im hoping my nipples lose their puffyness as i lose weight as well.. i dont believe I have gyno... no hard spots or anything

13. Awesome transformation! Congratulations on your hard work and achievement.

14. Wish we could see you face in the before pictures man, doesnt even look like you! Props to you man!

15. great job!!!!

16. doesnt even look like yoU!

17. Damm bro you look great! keep up the good work! looking at you makes me want to train a hole lot harder.

18. Great job!
    I'm curious about your routine. If you don't mind please share what you did for such amazing results.
    Did you take any supplements? What does your diet look like.
    I'm of similar build but having a hell of a time loosing that last 8% of bf.

19. Somebody got Jacked
  20. BamaGuy1024

Incredible! You look so much younger after the transformation too. Keep it up - what an inspiration!

21. Diet and nutrition I understand and supplements? Test boosters etc? Look great!

22. please provide details on diet, supplements and training as i need to transform my body. similar situation when you first started. thanks in advance. how long did it take.

23. Very nice work!

It's funny, I used to be up around 250ish and my pics from then make me look old as f*ck too! Crazy how you can shed years off your age just by doing the right thing; being healthy!

Congrats again and keep it up!

24. Dude! You have just inspired me to stick to my goals. My will is a 110% stronger. Im 6'2" 240lbs and 20 years old. Again thanks for the inspiration man. Your hard work paid off, awsome job!

25. My nipples get puffy and such from increased fat and PH use but they've NEVER increased in diameter.I'm always very cautious about claims from anybody and anywhere so I apologize if it is you but there even seems to be a chin difference...

Either way, congrats.

26. so what hormones did you use? judging by the hairline im going to guess Deca and test?

27. wow very impressive. I was almost 240 and got down to 198 and looked NO WHERE how you do now. Very impressive transfromation.

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

28. damn good job

29. good job man, yes nipple shrink when you lose a substantial amount of bodyfat

30. Up the dose, push the most! Badass man way to go! Im lookin to post up my pix some time soon too!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 04:08 PM
  2. My Transformation
    By mathis50262 in forum Pics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 10:28 AM
  3. 225-185 Transformation in 8 months
    By theshocker21 in forum Pics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 08:12 AM
  4. 21 Day Transformation